mostly from Southeast Asia. Many of them never saw a jew
"back home" and lots had no idea that I am a jew. The
first factoid I learned is a common belief amongst
muslims of southeast Asia is that the entire
middle east is "MUSLIM LAND" and that muslims of southeast
asia could quote----CHAPTER AND VERSE----the nazi propaganda
that was lying around my formerly nazi town-----in dusty corners --
the stuff I had been reading since age ten that was SO ABSURD
that it seemed something like MAD MAGAZINE to me.
I also learned that the same muslims hated hindus-----after
I informed several that I am a jew-----I learned how much
muslims hate christians. The MOST interesting feature of
all of this crap is that ----the muslims from southeast
asia expected me to SHARE their hatred of christians and hindus.

getting back to "muslim land" I also learned that muslims
from INDIA----truly believe that all of the INDIAN SUBCONTINENT
is REALLY "muslim land" and the whole world looks forward
to the RESTORATION OF THE GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE

(I was even supposed to hate hindus for not eating beef)

your silly ideas are not your fault----fred-----you have simply
absorbed your culture-----you are ACCULTURATED

This makes absolutely NO sense to me, none. I d not see how the supposedly 'Israeli-caused' instability in the ME diverts petrobillions to London & NYC. What I do see is OPEC raking in billions from the US & Europe for their oil....they don't seem to be hurting for money. But the masses of their people are destitute, and one has to wonder WHY.

For the same reason tens of millions of citizens in the richest country in history are currently living below the poverty line.

"For last year, the official poverty line was an annual income of $23,021 for a family of four. By total numbers, roughly 46.2 million people remained below the poverty line, unchanged from 2010. That figure was the highest in more than half a century when records were kept. The 15 percent poverty rate was basically unchanged from 1993 and was the highest since 1983."

U.S. Poverty: Census Finds 46.2 Million Impoverished As Median Income Drops

Rich Jews, Muslims, and Christians are becoming richer primarily from arms sales, oil sales, and the laundering of illegal drug profits. Israel is ground zero of the arms trade in the Middle East, and the instability it produces in the region with US weapons affects the price of oil and how oil profits are distributed. Otherwise Israel would not exist as a Jewish state in historical Palestine.

That's not a 'reason': it's Marxist party line, akin to typical 'conspiracy theory'. The fact is, however bad things are in the US - by ANY measure! - the situation elsewhere is far worse.

I find the 'reasoning' specious and the 'conclusions' non sequiturs. Seriously, the mantra of 'class warfare' is not the only possible explanation - but when you've only got a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.

You appear to be suggesting that governments (arms), businesses (oil), and criminals (drugs) are all happily co-operating with one another and that that is 'the system'. I don't doubt that there's 'untoward' co-operation - but a) I do not see 'the system' as having been set up for that purpose and b) I do not think it is beneficial to 'the system'.

In short, I think your model is severely flawed, and that is why your 'conclusions' are garbage.

XXXXXXX
As far as severely flawed conclusions explain how Israel exists without the US taxpayer?

"Israel is the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign assistance since World War II. To date,
the United States has provided Israel $118 billion (current, or non-inflation-adjusted, dollars) in
bilateral assistance. Almost all U.S. bilateral aid to Israel is in the form of military assistance,
although in the past Israel also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional
support for Israel has resulted in Israel receiving benefits not available to any other countries; for
example, Israel can use some U.S. military assistance both for research and development in the
United States and for military purchases from Israeli manufacturers. In addition, U.S. assistance
earmarked for Israel is generally delivered in the first 30 days of the fiscal year, while most other
recipients normally receive aid in installments. In addition to receiving U.S. State Departmentadministered foreign assistance, Israel also receives funds from annual defense appropriations
bills for rocket and missile defense programs. Israel pursues some of those programs jointly with
the United States.
In 2007, the Bush Administrat"

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering that Marx’s concepts have never seen anything that can remotely be considered successful

Except for the kibbutz movement, of course.

Never forget how much Marixsm influenced early Israeli politics and settlement.

XXXXXXX

I do agree with whoever said that Israel operates as a kind of bulwark for American interests in a hostile neighbourhood, but I think there is more to it than that. I doubt anyone on this board is going to deny that both Jews and Evangelical Christianity wield enormous power in the US, and not all of power is logical-based.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back