The World needs a leader like .......

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
The whole world needs a leader like the Australian Prime Minister John Howard

Not an Obamadinejad with his idiotic DOJ stooge Holder

SEE: snopes.com: Muslims out of Australia!
29 posts - 23 authors - Last post: Dec 3, 2005
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he ...
msgboard.snopes.com › snopes.com › Urban Legends › Politics - Cached

Prime Minister John Howard stated:

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Last edited:
  • Banned
Check snopes, you will find this isn't true

On Google: Type in "Snopes re Australian PM About Muslims".

It'll be the second link on Snopes.

Oh......BTW.....I suppose I am, as you stated, a predictable Liberal leader with a predilection for the Muslim cause.

While YOU, the 'Two Thumbs Up Your Arse' are the opposite ?????

Last edited:
  • Banned
Don't get me wrong, I really hope this IS true!

I couldn't agree with that OP more, but I thought Howard was a liberal......

Righteous,

I was not referring to Howard being a Liberal or not.

Two Thumbs Up his Arse accused ME of being a pro Muslim LibTurd Leader.

Obviously, he has AT LEAST Two Thumbs Up His Arse.

BTW, the POS on your Iggy list ? I agree with you 1000%.....except that it is way too short.

Last edited:

Righteous,

BTW, the POS on your Iggy list ? I agree with you 1000%.....except that it is way too short.

LOL huh? Dude I got no one on iggy, what are you talkin bout?

Maybe in 2012 the American people will look at something other than the candidates skin color so we don't get saddled with another complete failure.

The muzzies are running riot in India too. I fully support the Australian position.

HinduPatriot,

Thanks for the info.

These arseholes are a problem no matter where they are.

It has to do with the fact, and this is historically documented, that Mohammed was a Thief, Murderer, and a Pedophile Rapist.

And, Mohammed's central instruction in the Qu'ran is (paraphrased): "Make the World a Caliphate of Islam. preferably by word.....by SWORD, if necessary."

Last edited:
Maybe in 2012 the American people will look at something other than the candidates skin color so we don't get saddled with another complete failure.

Mad Scientist,

The overwhelming majority of Americans who voted for this charming semi-black Political Charlatan erroneously felt guilty for the historical slavery of the Blacks in America.

These Americans ignored the fact that slave-trade, though reprehensible today, was common practice in that day. And, the fact that practically all of the slaves brought into America were the result of their native bros selling them into slavery.

Also, whereas it is true that slavery is a deplorable condition that the ancestors of the blacks living in America had to suffer...... but for the suffering of their black ancestors, they'd be the impoverished, illiterate creatures munching on pebbles and grass in the present Sub Saharan Paradise.

As to Obamadinejad, his background should have been a clear cut sign as to whom we were getting. Obami Salami's mother and grandfather were off the wall Commies. His absconding daddy was a falling down drunk, and a Commie. His murderous cousin Raila ODINGA is known as the "AFRICAN STALIN", the ruler of the "Orange Democratic Party of Kenya" murdered thousands. Obama was photo-oped at Odinga's rallies, hand in hand, smiling with that monster. And later, at their Commie Family Gathering shortly before the Presidential Elections.

Obamadinejad was the "Community Organizer", employee of the Criminal Enterprise ACORN. He was a close associate and friend of the UNREPENTANT, HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......from Ayers' home Obama kicked off his Senatorial campaign.

As if all that wasn't enough to show what we Americans were to expect from the AGENDA of this SUPER FLAWED FREAK, we had the nationally advertised fact that Obami Salami had a TWENTY YEAR TENURE in the Black Racist Whackjob "Rev" Wright's "Cathedral of Hate" !!!

Obamadinejad's election to the Presidency of the United States of America ????

I blame the American people.

Last edited:

Righteous,

Righteous,

"Iggy".

The cutesy for "Ignore list".

On Google: Type in "Snopes re Australian PM About Muslims".

It'll be the second link on Snopes.

Oh......BTW.....I suppose I am, as you stated, a predictable Liberal leader with a predilection for the Muslim cause.

While YOU, the 'Two Thumbs Up Your Arse' are the opposite ?????

Wow, I thought you put me on your ignore list?

You promised that you would do that.

So not only are you an arrogant asshole. You're gullible enough to think a chain email is factual, and a liar.

Color me shocked.

My post about Australian Prime Minister John Howard's remarks regarding "Muslims out of Australia " is fraught with misinterpretations.

I originally got the article from a normally reliable friend who himself was not aware of the fact that John Howard's remarks although true were essentially pre-empted and/or shared by Kevin Rudd, later attributed to the Present Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard.

In checking Snopes to verify that my friend was accurate, I realized that these remarks, though essentially true, according to Snopes, were floating around since 2005.

Belatedly, in trying to get to the bottom of this, I did the following:

I GOOGLED: snopes julia gillard muslims.

After I GOOGLED these four words above, I got the Snopes article entitled: "MUSLIMS OUT OF AUSTRALIA".

The conclusion of the Snopes article is that it is a "Mixture of Correct and Incorrect Attributions".

The verbiage in the E-Mail that was sent out was originally sent out in the year 2005 on the internet. IT IS NOW ATTRIBUTED TO JULIA GILLARD, THE NEW AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER !!!

I repeat, Snopes does not allow reprints of its material. But you can follow my directions and read in Snopes what follows for yourself:

SCROLL DOWN in this article to the last two paragraphs:

It will state that: The individual statements attributed to Australian Government officials are (caps mine) ESSENTIALLY ACCURATE.

Blah, blah, blah.......(and, I quote Snopes): "Subsequent versions of this this item have been altered to replace the names of out-of-office politicians with their modern counterparts, e.g., Kevin Rudd by John Howard, Julia Gillard for Kevin Rudd (caps mine) THEREBY ATTRIBUTING WORDS AND THOUGHTS TO PEOPLE WHO DID NOT EXPRESS THEM.

This was last updated on 9 December, 2010.

TwoThumbs Up his Arse is WRONG as usual.

Snopes states that the rhetoric involved is "ESSENTIALLY ACCURATE" ....... but is attributed to later politicians.

Please see my previous post on this matter.

Last edited:

You will often ask that question after reading one of gaytrauma's posts.

Ah Yesssssss.....

The usual puke from ToroShit, the Obamarrhoidal LIbTURD stooge venting his anger because he and his EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD/MESSIAH, the Stone Cold MARXIST Obamadinejad are being routinely annihilated by me.

:eusa_whistle:

And the right wingers screamed, "WE ARE NOT RACISTS!"

Everyone else looked around to see who they were talking to. Then we realized, they were only talking to each other. The 90% of the Republican Party that's in denial.

Righteous,

Righteous,

"Iggy".

The cutesy for "Ignore list".

I know. Like I said I got no one on iggy.

Forum List

Back