The World Loves Obama!

They're not all drunks, either. But you don't have enough class to criticize your own side in this thread.

Loser.

Yeah, CG. You really should get on to us for not bowing down to Dear Reader.
No, for being assholes who excuse comments like this:

They were probably all drunk.

It is Ireland after all.

But, asshole is your default mode, so I don't expect much from you. CG has shown that she has a brain, a conscience, and a bit of common decency, in the past.

Oh, please. You don't give a shit about the Irish. You're throwing a tantrum because not everybody worships The One.

hello i am new to this site .i am from canada and the govt. that everybody was rallying against has resumed power and are as corrupt as hell (the conservative tories).people why is it that your president can do anything and say anything and get away with absolute murder.obama is a corrupt idiot and he is a liiiiiiaaaaarrrrr.he says all these things to make everybody think he is the way to go holy cow he makes bush seem smart.when is it gonna end he is putting money into wars and banks?you people are broke, starving,losing your homes.you have a choice we do not have and as you are leading our economy ie. if you tank we do please vote for ron paul in 2012.please take revoultion instead of slavery.

hello i am new to this site .i am from canada and the govt. that everybody was rallying against has resumed power and are as corrupt as hell (the conservative tories).people why is it that your president can do anything and say anything and get away with absolute murder.obama is a corrupt idiot and he is a liiiiiiaaaaarrrrr.he says all these things to make everybody think he is the way to go holy cow he makes bush seem smart.when is it gonna end he is putting money into wars and banks?you people are broke, starving,losing your homes.you have a choice we do not have and as you are leading our economy ie. if you tank we do please vote for ron paul in 2012.please take revoultion instead of slavery.

Hello.

You are obviously new to how American government and politics functions also.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJL2Uuv-oQ]YouTube - ‪Schoolhouse Rock- How a Bill Becomes a Law‬‏[/ame]

i have a better idea bankrupt the fed.lol.print your own money and tell the fed to go jump in a lake.what could they do?great ideas make great moments i commend you

i have a better idea bankrupt the fed.lol.print your own money and tell the fed to go jump in a lake.what could they do?great ideas make great moments i commend you

Better yet quit work stop paying taxs work through the bartar system. Do not accept checks as payment. Cash or exchange of other things you may need. That way you can bypass any chance of going to jail for conterfiting.

Yeah, CG. You really should get on to us for not bowing down to Dear Reader.

They were probably all drunk.

It is Ireland after all.

But, asshole is your default mode, so I don't expect much from you. CG has shown that she has a brain, a conscience, and a bit of common decency, in the past.

Oh, please. You don't give a shit about the Irish. You're throwing a tantrum because not everybody worships The One.

That's funny, because I'm pretty damn Irish! :lol:

So, no condemnation of Claudette's bigotry?

No enemies to the Right?

You're a good Party loyalist!

Better yet quit work stop paying taxs work through the bartar system. Do not accept checks as payment. Cash or exchange of other things you may need. That way you can bypass any chance of going to jail for conterfiting.

barter
counterfeiting

FIREFOX>TOOLS>OPTIONS>ADVANCED

540px-Firefox-check-spelling-01.gif

To all those who claim that the world hates Obama, and doesn't respect him, check out the crowd in Dublin!

Bush never got these adoring crowds during his trips overseas - they were huge crowds, but there to protest him!

:lol:

If this was already said in another response..i apologize, didn't read ALL of them yet...:)
so.....

SO WHAT???? Are the people in Ireland or any other country going to be voting in our election next year? You better hope so, because the people in THIS country are going to make the choice, and i don't think it's going to be so good for obama this time.

There are many more countries that think he's a worthless leader and laugh at him. I tend to believe them!

And Bush was an attention seeking narcissist like our present leader is. Maybe some other countries didn't really like Bush, but they knew where they stood with him. Obama flip flops on EVERYTHING he does!

Lol..i meant bush WASNT.. need to use spellcheck! Lol!

Last edited:
Interesting since Ive heard from people in Ireland who said the only people watching the motorcade were those who were waiting to cross the road to get to the market.

Liar.

Yes, I care about this subject enough to throw away my integrity.

When are you guys going to get over yourselves and realize that most of the world either doesn't care or doesn't like the President of the United States. The left has been interviewing Egyptians trying to get them to praise Obama and all they can say is negative things about the President. His speeches are empty rhetoric. etc.

I don't know why you insist on living in this fantasy world of your own creation but the truth is so much better. The truth can set you free. Make you happy. etc.

You're absolutely incorrect on this. The last President the world loved was President Clinton. That guy walked in the the Indian Parliment and got a standing ovation. Indian politicans have trouble doing that. Why? Because President Clinton was fully engaged with the world. He showed respect and tried to understand the cultures of others. Fast foward to President George W. Bush. The world saw him as a lout and a pariah. Why? Because on the world stage he WAS a lout.

The difference between the two is like the difference between the way a liberal and conservative views the world. A liberal views the world as a vast challenging and interesting place. The conservative views the world as a threat.

To all those who claim that the world hates Obama, and doesn't respect him, check out the crowd in Dublin!

Bush never got these adoring crowds during his trips overseas - they were huge crowds, but there to protest him!

If this was already said in another response..i apologize, didn't read ALL of them yet...:)
so.....

SO WHAT???? Are the people in Ireland or any other country going to be voting in our election next year? You better hope so, because the people in THIS country are going to make the choice, and i don't think it's going to be so good for obama this time.

There are many more countries that think he's a worthless leader and laugh at him. I tend to believe them!

And Bush was an attention seeking narcissist like our present leader is. Maybe some other countries didn't really like Bush, but they knew where they stood with him. Obama flip flops on EVERYTHING he does!

Really. I find that troubling. Would you please take the time to list the countries that fall into that category?

Sure and you know the world loves him......as well as the Irish. The bloke needs to stay overseas.

Let's trade leaders, shall we???

so.....

Really. I find that troubling. Would you please take the time to list the countries that fall into that category?

Libya. You know..that country that is headed by a terrorist that sanctioned the deaths of over 200 Americans ? The guy conservatives are now doing backflips defending?

When are you guys going to get over yourselves and realize that most of the world either doesn't care or doesn't like the President of the United States. The left has been interviewing Egyptians trying to get them to praise Obama and all they can say is negative things about the President. His speeches are empty rhetoric. etc.

I don't know why you insist on living in this fantasy world of your own creation but the truth is so much better. The truth can set you free. Make you happy. etc.

You're absolutely incorrect on this. The last President the world loved was President Clinton. That guy walked in the the Indian Parliment and got a standing ovation. Indian politicans have trouble doing that. Why? Because President Clinton was fully engaged with the world. He showed respect and tried to understand the cultures of others. Fast foward to President George W. Bush. The world saw him as a lout and a pariah. Why? Because on the world stage he WAS a lout.

The difference between the two is like the difference between the way a liberal and conservative views the world. A liberal views the world as a vast challenging and interesting place. The conservative views the world as a threat.

I think the last American President that was truly loved overseas was JFK.

When it came to Britain it was Reagan.

Clinton had the capability of being loved but his weaknesses pretty much put the cabash on that.

Obama is not loved. The more he exposes himself to other countries the more they realize what a smart-ass he is. Some of our allies literally hate his guts.

Clinton had the capability of being loved but his weaknesses pretty much put the cabash on that.

Obama is not loved. The more he exposes himself to other countries the more they realize what a smart-ass he is. Some of our allies literally hate his guts.

In the interest of pursuing a truthful and factual discussion which of our allies literally hate Obama's guts?

Pakistan probably "hates" his guts. Other then that...I think our allies are heartened and refreshed by his take on the world.

Like I said..you guys view the world as a threat..and any compromise with it as "weakness".

Maybe Obama can run for president of the European union once he's unemployed.

Contrary to popular belief (among the left), Obama is not 'loved' by the Europeans. They see him as a useful idiot. Only idiot lefties don't get that.

That's funny, because I'm pretty damn Irish! :lol:

So, no condemnation of Claudette's bigotry?

No enemies to the Right?

You're a good Party loyalist!
I guess you've missed all those times I've called out righties for homophobic and misogynistic statements. I tell them to leave that shit to the left.

But then, you miss a lot. You see only what you want to see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back