The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

...They have the highest IQs in the world!
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

List of Average IQ By Country and American States BrandonGaille.com
Top 20 Highest IQ Countries

1. Hong Kong: 107
2. South Korea: 106
3. Japan: 105
4. Taiwan: 104
5. Singapore: 103
6. Austria: 102
7. Germany: 102
8. Italy: 102
9. Netherlands: 102
10. Sweden: 101
11. Switzerland: 101
12. Belgium: 100
13. China: 100
14. New Zealand: 100
15. United Kingdom: 100
16. Hungary: 99
17. Poland: 99
18. Spain: 99
19. Australia: 98
20. Denmark: 98
Cool, where do our palistanians stand?
Notice Israel is absent from the list?

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

You seem to be operating under the impression that anybody (outside their propaganda operatives circle, anyway) gives a rat's ass, what the average Palestinian IQ is.

In truth, one need look no further than their self-inflicted situation - with copious documentation stretching back the better part of a century, in connection with really, really bad, idiotic political and diplomatic and military and governance decisions - in order to raise an eyebrow at claims that the Palestinians have the highest IQs in the world.

As to the rest, you're a Hamas political hack, and insults, coming from you, are high praise indeed.

All the more amusing because they are coming unsolicited and unprovoked - betraying your modus operandi, of attempting (and failing) to insult and denigrate your opponents - especially those who advocate for the expulsion of the Palestinians - pure Muslim propagandist attack-dog tactics.

=========================

ETA - Correction: the IQ reference was to the Chinese, not the Palestinians. My fault.

The other observations stand, however, in connection with the foolhardy manner in which the Palestinians have historically (and presently) conducted themselves, and with respect to your unprovoked personal insults.

Last edited:
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

You seem to be operating under the impression that anybody (outside their propaganda operatives circle, anyway) gives a rat's ass, what the average Palestinian IQ is.

In truth, one need look no further than their self-inflicted situation - with copious documentation stretching back the better part of a century, in connection with really, really bad, idiotic political and diplomatic and military and governance decisions - in order to raise an eyebrow at claims that the Palestinians have the highest IQs in the world.

As to the rest, you're a Hamas political hack, and insults, coming from you, are high praise indeed.

All the more amusing because they are coming unsolicited and unprovoked - betraying your modus operandi, of attempting (and failing) to insult and denigrate your opponents - especially those who advocate for the expulsion of the Palestinians - pure Muslim propagandist attack-dog tactics.
In truth, you're the laughing stock of the board Konquistador of the Toilet Bowl All you spew is crap and the expulsion of innocents from their ancestral homes...And like a real Condor you delight in eating death and Shiite, wipe your mouth, I saved you a roll...

Last edited by a moderator:
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

Sadly rhetorical question....... "Is that all?

laughing-o.gif
Hong Kong is in China...
And the title of Captain Obvious goes to our honorable pbel!! Indeed, Hong Kong, the place, refugees from the China mainland ran to, and what's funny (and not all that obvious), they didn't sit on their asses, driveling some "right of return", but got a life and a job to live and to do and built Hong Kong. But I digress.

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

Cool, where do our palistanians stand?
Notice Israel is absent from the list?
Who cares. We're talking palistanians, of course. Where do they stand?

laughing-o.gif
Hong Kong is in China...
And the title of Captain Obvious goes to our honorable pbel!! Indeed, Hong Kong, the place, refugees from the China mainland ran to, and what's funny (and not all that obvious), they didn't sit on their asses, driveling some "right of return", but got a life and a job to live and to do and built Hong Kong. But I digress.
You are correct on that regard, Hard work, education and wealth I'm sure run in parallel with IQs...All human societies have geniuses...Let's drop it and get back to the OP of Israeli Atrocities...

How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.
No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.
Then why did you marry a Jewess?
As a Muslim, we can marry with Christian as well.
How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.
No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.
If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.
I think Hindu are killing to those Muslim, who are getting married to hindu girl.

If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.
Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.
But religion is also responsible to bring the world in today's modern civilization.

Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.
Can you tell us what religion Mao and his gang were?
May be Buddhist or Confucius.

Confucianism although not a religion had a lot of rituals...Mao's atheism was a reaction against the opiate of the people which caused so much backwardness in China and still does so today.

That is exactly what Christianity did in Europe and Islam did in rest of the world but you people are not agree with that situation. And you have modern western world.

Confucianism although not a religion had a lot of rituals...Mao's atheism was a reaction against the opiate of the people which caused so much backwardness in China and still does so today.
Actually Mao was a Communist so he really wasn't following any religion, and neither were those who were responsible for all the killings in Cambodia. Regardless of the backwardness of China, they certainly are pulling in the bucks and buying prime property in America. In fact, many Chinese are coming here and are buying multi-million dollar mansions that you nor I could ever afford.
Yes, thank Deng who opened up China, he too was a Communist, with common sense.
But again religion is very important element of our society and Mao had some kind of religion or practice.

Ok. I never heard of an Jewish suicide bomber. I haven't seen to many videos of Christians chopping Muslim heads off on
the internet . Why is it Only Muslims do this crazy shit? Sick of atrocities my sweet bippy, no, I think not, Muslims use this to their sick advantage.

Ok. I never heard of an Jewish suicide bomber. I haven't seen to many videos of Christians chopping Muslim heads off on
the internet . Why is it Only Muslims do this crazy shit? Sick of atrocities my sweet bippy, no, I think not, Muslims use this to their sick advantage.
Maybe you haven't read about Hindu rapes of young girls and their hangings, or other atrocities in many other underdeveloped regions? The Jews in Israel just Politely murdered over 2100 Gaza of which 1800 were civilians including women and babies, but you knew that!

Last edited:
laughing-o.gif
Hong Kong is in China...
You are correct on that regard, Hard work, education and wealth I'm sure run in parallel with IQs...All human societies have geniuses...Let's drop it and get back to the OP of Israeli Atrocities...
And palistanian society is no exception, having geniuses of their own, the occupational ones, unique, I must add.

Maybe you haven't read about Hindu rapes of young girls and their hangings, or other atrocities in many other underdeveloped regions? The Jews in Israel just Politely murdered over 2100 Gaza of which 1800 were civilians including women and babies, but you knew that!
Gazabadians die, frequently, as any occupation has its hazards, and the palistanian occupation is no exception to the rule, of course.

I don't think there is any doubt that this resolution will pass, even AIPAC influenced America may support it. The world is sick of Israeli atrocities...

Palestinians Israeli occupation must end in 2016 - Yahoo News
UNITED NATIONS (AP) — The Palestinians are asking the U.N. Security Council to set a deadline of November 2016 for an Israeli withdrawal from all Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 including East Jerusalem in a new push to achieve independence.
Related Stories
  1. Abbas demands end to Israeli occupation 'now' AFP
  2. Palestinian leader in new UN bid to end occupation Associated Press
  3. Israel-Palestinian 'solution' to be put to UN Security Council AFP
  4. West Bank settler group boasts rapid growth Associated Press
  5. How Palestinian divisions undercut call for a UN deadline on statehood Christian Science Monitor
The circulation of the draft resolution to council members follows Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas' announcement to the U.N. General Assembly last Friday that he would ask the council to set a deadline for a pullout and dictate the ground rules for any talks with Israel.
The draft resolution, obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press, would affirm the Security Council's determination to contribute to attaining a peaceful solution that ends the Israeli occupation "without delay" and fulfill the vision of two states — "an independent, sovereign, democratic, contiguous and viable state of Palestine" living side by side with Israel in peace and security in borders based on those before the 1967 Mideast war.

"THE WORLD IS SICK OF ISRAELI ATROCITIES..."

not as sick as....you know:.....

Forum List

Back