The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.
Then why did you marry a Jewess?
As a Muslim, we can marry with Christian as well.
No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.
If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.
Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.
Can you tell us what religion Mao and his gang were?
Confucianism although not a religion had a lot of rituals...Mao's atheism was a reaction against the opiate of the people which caused so much backwardness in China and still does so today.

If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.
Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.
Confucianism although not a religion had a lot of rituals...Mao's atheism was a reaction against the opiate of the people which caused so much backwardness in China and still does so today.
Actually Mao was a Communist so he really wasn't following any religion, and neither were those who were responsible for all the killings in Cambodia. Regardless of the backwardness of China, they certainly are pulling in the bucks and buying prime property in America. In fact, many Chinese are coming here and are buying multi-million dollar mansions that you nor I could ever afford.

Actually Mao was a Communist so he really wasn't following any religion, and neither were those who were responsible for all the killings in Cambodia. Regardless of the backwardness of China, they certainly are pulling in the bucks and buying prime property in America. In fact, many Chinese are coming here and are buying multi-million dollar mansions that you nor I could ever afford.
Yes, thank Deng who opened up China, he too was a Communist, with common sense.

The trolling going on in this thread needs to stop, otherwise it's going to be closed having run it course. Thanks

The trouble with uppity posts like this,is a form of restriction to comment.....what do you mean by TROLLING for example,I see little of it on USMB,if you are referring to opposing sides bantering including the odd abuse,so what!!!!!! I think you are over reacting completely in calling for a total ban....moreover often threads like this often brings up new and interesting debates as the thread moves forward......your assumption that (in your words Trolling) some how you imagine brings a thread to an early close is simply absured
Steve, go sit in the corner and stay there till I say you can leave.

However, the world is cool with islamic atrocities, such as perpetrated by boku haram, Isis, those jerks in Ottowa yesterday, etc etc etc way to often etc

It's also the same with people who happen to follow a religion or a belief, but have common sense about it. Let's hope that China has the common sense to leave Hong Kong alone so the young people can have a democracy which is their wish.

How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.

How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.

Good Morning Hoss,trust you are well...been away for a few days,steve

Do you seriously expect to play "my list is longer than your list" about the history of jews?
Everything factual you don't want to believe is a myth to you. A ton of evidence and studies, you intentionally ignore.
You have been debunked on every topic but you still cling to the old racist rhetoric and lies used by nazis and muslims for more than a century. Lie proven in courts around the world but are regurgitated as absolute facts by hatemongers.
You really should take a class in rational thinking and logic.
You make accusation, cut down people's evidence while offering only propaganda and your bias suppositions. You attack but offer only misinformation and disproven sites and figures.
Find something fresh or people will just tune you out.
Bring reasonable suggestions and possible solutions instead of just hate.
Seek to know and treat others as equals instead of condemn them as the lowest slime.
You have become very sad and tired. Go for a walk and get a life. It might bring you a new perspective.

Here , 9 11 Missing Links watch the movie.

How about you stop posting ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and CONSPIRAVY THEORIES and start asking people on the know of such matters why it cant have been blown up or that the Jews did it.

Just shows that you are a BRAINWASHED JEW HATING NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST CONVERT TO ISLAM.
People like you who daily express ZioNazism have helped de-legitimize Israel's existence even in your-own country of Great Britain. It really is laughable to see a Loony-Toon like you posting...

When are you going to post your Certificate of Sanity like you promised?

Now when did I promise that, or is this another of your LIES. I asked you to show yours and you just run away crying.

Now back to topic , who would know best how steel would react under extreme heat and pressure. A conspiracy theorist or a steel maker who has to understand the properties of steel under all conditions. Try looking up the effects on steel at medium temperatures and what happens at the valence area in steel.

Steel does not have to melt, it just needs to reach a point where is weakens. Like a chain, it is only as strong as it's weakest link. One weakened faulty area and a chain reaction will occur.

But can be hardened or should I say stronger by heating,then quenching in water(Hardening & Tempering) just sayin steve

It's also the same with people who happen to follow a religion or a belief, but have common sense about it. Let's hope that China has the common sense to leave Hong Kong alone so the young people can have a democracy which is their wish.

If only Hoss,but things are more complicated,like most things...steve

Often with Illegitimate money,often party members who have stolen/misappropriated government funds...moreover Hoss using laundered money that they could never have earned in the communist system.In Australia we are having the same problem.....We are working closely with the Chinese Government to weed out these crooks and deport them to China....I believe America are doing the same......we are investigating these people through the taxation and police,security departments.

These buyers from China are paying way above the market price for both residential,commercial and agricultural properties........and the down side is locals cannot compete price wise........I think the Triads are also involved

They ain't backward Hoss...they are smarter than you and I,and much smarter than our respective Governments,that's for sure.

No there is no free will, ...
Of course, there is! It's freedom of occupation and palistanians are happy with their chosen occupation, of course.
for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?
We aren't having a palistan cheerleader class to lap that "poor 'n robbed" palistanian rock 'n roll.
????????????Speaking Jackass again of course...Gawd, I hope your not a real doctor...If your patients are psychos they may very well understand the drivel language of course!
Why!? I've patients here too! All the palistan cheercrowd of them, in fact! No telling the amount of drivel they produce!

They ain't backward Hoss...they are smarter than you and I,and much smarter than our respective Governments,that's for sure.
They have the highest IQs in the world!

Of course, there is! It's freedom of occupation and palistanians are happy with their chosen occupation, of course.
for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?
We aren't having a palistan cheerleader class to lap that "poor 'n robbed" palistanian rock 'n roll.
????????????Speaking Jackass again of course...Gawd, I hope your not a real doctor...If your patients are psychos they may very well understand the drivel language of course!
Why!? I've patients here too! All the palistan cheercrowd of them, in fact! No telling the amount of drivel they produce!
I doubt you're a real doctor because your Mauser, Mauser posts reek of Dr. Mengele...

However, the world is cool with islamic atrocities, such as perpetrated by boku haram, Isis, those jerks in Ottowa yesterday, etc etc etc way to often etc
No one is cool with Terrorism except when they receive it...Sixty years of Israeli Terrorism on the Palestinians and everyone of her neighbor States will bring retribution...

I doubt you're a real doctor because your Mauser, Mauser posts reek of Dr. Mengele...
Funny, how would our local cheerleaders for palistanian thugs know and tell?

...They have the highest IQs in the world!
laughing-o.gif

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

List of Average IQ By Country and American States BrandonGaille.com
Top 20 Highest IQ Countries

1. Hong Kong: 107
2. South Korea: 106
3. Japan: 105
4. Taiwan: 104
5. Singapore: 103
6. Austria: 102
7. Germany: 102
8. Italy: 102
9. Netherlands: 102
10. Sweden: 101
11. Switzerland: 101
12. Belgium: 100
13. China: 100
14. New Zealand: 100
15. United Kingdom: 100
16. Hungary: 99
17. Poland: 99
18. Spain: 99
19. Australia: 98
20. Denmark: 98

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

List of Average IQ By Country and American States BrandonGaille.com
Top 20 Highest IQ Countries

1. Hong Kong: 107
2. South Korea: 106
3. Japan: 105
4. Taiwan: 104
5. Singapore: 103
6. Austria: 102
7. Germany: 102
8. Italy: 102