The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

...Sure, your racism of pushing to maim and expel Palestinian from their homeland makes you one of the most disgusting posters on these boards....
6. The estimated total population has increased in the 15 years from 1922 to the middle of 1937, by 631,272 persons. The increase is due to immigration and to the excess of births over deaths, the allocation of the total increases between these two factors being estimated to be as follows:--

ecblank.gif
All religions.Moslems.Jews.Christians.Others.
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

Good luck in finding a single shred of evidence throughout my entire posting history in which I suggest that Palestinians should be maimed or killed without prior provocation (without them first attacking the Israelis or other Jews).

It doesn't exist - it's a lie - but that's never stopped you in the past.

I do, indeed, believe that the removal of the remaining Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza, and expelling them into Jordan and Lebanon, is the ultimate (and only remaining untried) answer to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, akin to the massive Expulsions and Forcing-Outs of Jews from many Muslim countries in the 1948-1975 timeframe. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The Israelis have the muscle to do it, and there will be nobody to stop them, if they decide to do that. But that's up to them, not me.

Being called 'disgusting' by you - an obvious Palestinian propaganda shill - is high praise indeed... I am content.
...Sure, your racism of pushing to maim and expel Palestinian from their homeland makes you one of the most disgusting posters on these boards....
The Palestinians (nor even the Jews, for that matter) are not a 'race' - therefore, any suggestions regarding their fate or disposition are not 'racial' in nature.

Good luck in finding a single shred of evidence throughout my entire posting history in which I suggest that Palestinians should be maimed or killed without prior provocation (without them first attacking the Israelis or other Jews).

I do, indeed, believe that the removal of the remaining Palestinians from the West Bank and Gaza, and expelling them into Jordan and Lebanon, is the ultimate (and only remaining untried) answer to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, akin to the massive Expulsions and Forcing-Outs of Jews from many Muslim countries in the 1948-1975 timeframe. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. The Israelis have the muscle to do it, and there will be nobody to stop them, if they decide to do that. But that's up to them, not me.

Being called 'disgusting' by you - an obvious Palestinian propaganda shill - is high praise indeed... I am content.

"The Palestinians (nor even the Jews, for that matter) are not a 'race' - therefore, any suggestions regarding their fate or disposition are not 'racial' in nature."

You need to update your definition of racism

"discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes."
Neither the Oxford Dictionary ( racism definition of racism in Oxford dictionary American English US )...

Nor the Merriam-Webster Dictionary ( Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary )

...support that supposed extension of the definition.

I'll stick with the conventional and widely-held definition, thank you.

Thanks for missing me Toast, and I do apologized for my extraordinary dislike for Kondor who supports the expulsions of human beings from their ancestral homes for eons...

Think about your history as a Jew, and being the scapegoats of a hundred thirty nine expulsions just for trying to live somewhere anywhere in peace?

It hasn't been pretty and the Europeans and others should feel ashamed for having any part of it, the Palestinians are now the scapegoats and we should all support a two state solution and a lasting peace and stop the killing on both sides...

That's all I have to say for now, and I'll try harder to restrain my Sicilian Temper.

Peace and I'll be back later...

6. The estimated total population has increased in the 15 years from 1922 to the middle of 1937, by 631,272 persons. The increase is due to immigration and to the excess of births over deaths, the allocation of the total increases between these two factors being estimated to be as follows:--

ecblank.gif
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

The Palestinians (nor even the Jews, for that matter) are not a 'race' - therefore, any suggestions regarding their fate or disposition are not 'racial' in nature.

"The Palestinians (nor even the Jews, for that matter) are not a 'race' - therefore, any suggestions regarding their fate or disposition are not 'racial' in nature."

"discriminatory behaviors and beliefs based on cultural, national, ethnic, caste, or religious stereotypes."
Neither the Oxford Dictionary ( racism definition of racism in Oxford dictionary American English US )...

Nor the Merriam-Webster Dictionary ( Racism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary )

...support that supposed extension of the definition.

I'll stick with the conventional and widely-held definition, thank you.

Thanks for missing me Toast, and I do apologized for my extraordinary dislike for Kondor who supports the expulsions of human beings from their ancestral homes for eons...

Think about your history as a Jew, and being the scapegoats of a hundred thirty nine expulsions just for trying to live somewhere anywhere in peace?

It hasn't been pretty and the Europeans and others should feel ashamed for having any part of it, the Palestinians are now the scapegoats and we should all support a two state solution and a lasting peace and stop the killing on both sides...

That's all I have to say for now, and I'll try harder to restrain my Sicilian Temper.

Peace and I'll be back later...
Awwwwwww... I'm crushed...

rhdjtMH.gif

Come back when you've got something substantive to add to the conversation...

The trolling going on in this thread needs to stop, otherwise it's going to be closed having run it course. Thanks

There are many roads in life, but only one destination.
What religion you are is of little importance, your actions and words for your fellow man is what you will be judge by.
Don't talk cr@p, don't spread lies, don't breed hate, don't incite violence, don't harm others.
Golden rule has been taught by every major religion in some form. Bitching and fighting does not help. Talking and finding some compromise, letting others live their own lives will go a long way.

The biggest challenge to compromise and peace are the Zionist myths. And, after many years of study by many scholars, Jewish and otherwise, it has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that almost everything about Israel's creation is a myth.

Until the Jews acknowledge that Israel was created at the expense of hundreds of thousands of non-Jews and acknowledge that they had no inherent right to dispossess those people, there will not be any compromise. After all, if the myths were true, among them, the Jews arrived in an empty land, Palestine was teeming with Jews, there were no Christians or Muslims in Palestine, Palestinians were invented in 1967, Palestinians came from Egypt in the 20th century, the Palestinians left willingly, the Arab states attacked to force the Jews into the sea, etc., why should they compromise.

These myths are promulgated daily here in this forum as if they were fact, although they have been thoroughly debunked. Even when presented the facts in black and white from the most neutral sources possible (Government and International Organization archives), your friends deflect, deny and respond with the same old propaganda lifted from propaganda sites.

If the Jews would acknowledge that they brought great harm on hundreds of thousands of people (and continue to do so) there might be some chance of compromise and peace, but somehow I don't that will ever happen and unfortunately, it will be a demographic struggle to the end.

Do you seriously expect to play "my list is longer than your list" about the history of jews?
Everything factual you don't want to believe is a myth to you. A ton of evidence and studies, you intentionally ignore.
You have been debunked on every topic but you still cling to the old racist rhetoric and lies used by nazis and muslims for more than a century. Lie proven in courts around the world but are regurgitated as absolute facts by hatemongers.
You really should take a class in rational thinking and logic.
You make accusation, cut down people's evidence while offering only propaganda and your bias suppositions. You attack but offer only misinformation and disproven sites and figures.
Find something fresh or people will just tune you out.
Bring reasonable suggestions and possible solutions instead of just hate.
Seek to know and treat others as equals instead of condemn them as the lowest slime.
You have become very sad and tired. Go for a walk and get a life. It might bring you a new perspective.

Here , 9 11 Missing Links watch the movie.

How about you stop posting ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and CONSPIRAVY THEORIES and start asking people on the know of such matters why it cant have been blown up or that the Jews did it.

Just shows that you are a BRAINWASHED JEW HATING NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST CONVERT TO ISLAM.
People like you who daily express ZioNazism have helped de-legitimize Israel's existence even in your-own country of Great Britain. It really is laughable to see a Loony-Toon like you posting...

When are you going to post your Certificate of Sanity like you promised?

Now when did I promise that, or is this another of your LIES. I asked you to show yours and you just run away crying.

Now back to topic , who would know best how steel would react under extreme heat and pressure. A conspiracy theorist or a steel maker who has to understand the properties of steel under all conditions. Try looking up the effects on steel at medium temperatures and what happens at the valence area in steel.

But of course you're certain Israel killed Palestinians..hmmf..you little schmuck deserve zero credibility.

Israelis don't kill Palestinians, in the thousands?
Nope, Israelis don't kill Palestinians, in the thousands.
But of course you're certain Israel killed Palestinians..hmmf..you little schmuck deserve zero credibility.

Right! By the hundred thousands...When the time comes they'll return the favor...

Time for you to read the Geneva conventions and see what they say about the Palestinians using civilian areas to wage war from
Why don't you join the cowardly IDF who are afraid to fight like real soldiers and go into hand to hand combat and take out the militants?

No you bomb from the sky terrorizing like the pussies that you are!

Don't want to do I seeing as I am not a Jew. But you being an ISLAMONAZI STOOGE should try joining hamas and learn to hide behind women and children while killing Israeli children

Right! By the hundred thousands...When the time comes they'll return the favor...

Time for you to read the Geneva conventions and see what they say about the Palestinians using civilian areas to wage war from
Why don't you join the cowardly IDF who are afraid to fight like real soldiers and go into hand to hand combat and take out the militants?

Bold words, do you realize its the screen you're actually talking to?
Well you answered IDF baby killer!!!

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions it is hamas that are deemed "baby killers" because of their breaches of the rules of war and Geneva conventions.

Oh, dearie-me, Daniyel, I don't think our friend 'pbel' thinks much of your service with the Israeli Defense Force.

He-she-it doesn't have anything constructive to say, about the Geneva conventions, when applying them to Hamas and Fatah violations, concerning the routine and large-scale embedding of war-assets amongst civilian populations and residential neighborhoods and schools and hospitals and mosques, etc., but we can always count on "it" for a good laugh, when it vents its spleen, cursing and denigrating and insulting its colleagues here on this board system.

That's a common failing amongst Hamas propaganda shills and Radical-Militant Muslim apologists and fifth columnists; perhaps that's what we're looking at here, but, I don't know with any degree of certainty.

Meanwhile, you are correct to point-out that Hamas and their other Palestinian and foreign militia and volunteer units bring most Palestinian civilian casualties down upon their own heads, through their cowardly, despicable practice of metaphorically hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, when they embed war-assets (rocket launchers, operations centers, barracks, staging areas, arms and munitions caches, etc.) within or in impractically close proximity to the kind of places that the Geneva Conventions so clearly forbid.

At that point, of course, such civilian populations lose the protections of the Geneva Conventions, with respect to Israeli bombardment and assault.

Hamas is responsible for the vast majority of civilian collateral casualties in any of the Gaza Wars or incursions or sorties, since they assumed power in the Gaza Strip.
Careful IDF ass-licker, the whole world including the USA has condemned the IDF atrocities...Your Kondor toilet paper brand is selling very well, I hear...We'll save you a roll to wipe your mouth!

Not seen it from any civilised nation as they all saw the evidence of hamas war crimes.

ecblank.gif
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

And which ISLAMONAZI source did that come from...................

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions it is hamas that are deemed "baby killers" because of their breaches of the rules of war and Geneva conventions.
Seems to me that Israel's breeches of those convections are ten-fold vs. Hamas. By the way, I think Hamas is a bunch of idiots and fools for exposing their civilians to so much terror in return for sending rockets into Israeli civilian areas and wish Israel would go in with soldiers instead of bombings which just keep resetting the stage for the next war. Unfortunately the Israeli IDF breeds cowards.

The biggest challenge to compromise and peace are the Zionist myths. And, after many years of study by many scholars, Jewish and otherwise, it has been proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that almost everything about Israel's creation is a myth.

Until the Jews acknowledge that Israel was created at the expense of hundreds of thousands of non-Jews and acknowledge that they had no inherent right to dispossess those people, there will not be any compromise. After all, if the myths were true, among them, the Jews arrived in an empty land, Palestine was teeming with Jews, there were no Christians or Muslims in Palestine, Palestinians were invented in 1967, Palestinians came from Egypt in the 20th century, the Palestinians left willingly, the Arab states attacked to force the Jews into the sea, etc., why should they compromise.

These myths are promulgated daily here in this forum as if they were fact, although they have been thoroughly debunked. Even when presented the facts in black and white from the most neutral sources possible (Government and International Organization archives), your friends deflect, deny and respond with the same old propaganda lifted from propaganda sites.

If the Jews would acknowledge that they brought great harm on hundreds of thousands of people (and continue to do so) there might be some chance of compromise and peace, but somehow I don't that will ever happen and unfortunately, it will be a demographic struggle to the end.

Do you seriously expect to play "my list is longer than your list" about the history of jews?
Everything factual you don't want to believe is a myth to you. A ton of evidence and studies, you intentionally ignore.
You have been debunked on every topic but you still cling to the old racist rhetoric and lies used by nazis and muslims for more than a century. Lie proven in courts around the world but are regurgitated as absolute facts by hatemongers.
You really should take a class in rational thinking and logic.
You make accusation, cut down people's evidence while offering only propaganda and your bias suppositions. You attack but offer only misinformation and disproven sites and figures.
Find something fresh or people will just tune you out.
Bring reasonable suggestions and possible solutions instead of just hate.
Seek to know and treat others as equals instead of condemn them as the lowest slime.
You have become very sad and tired. Go for a walk and get a life. It might bring you a new perspective.

Here , 9 11 Missing Links watch the movie.

How about you stop posting ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and CONSPIRAVY THEORIES and start asking people on the know of such matters why it cant have been blown up or that the Jews did it.

Just shows that you are a BRAINWASHED JEW HATING NAZI WHITE SUPREMACIST CONVERT TO ISLAM.
People like you who daily express ZioNazism have helped de-legitimize Israel's existence even in your-own country of Great Britain. It really is laughable to see a Loony-Toon like you posting...

When are you going to post your Certificate of Sanity like you promised?

Now when did I promise that, or is this another of your LIES. I asked you to show yours and you just run away crying.

Now back to topic , who would know best how steel would react under extreme heat and pressure. A conspiracy theorist or a steel maker who has to understand the properties of steel under all conditions. Try looking up the effects on steel at medium temperatures and what happens at the valence area in steel.

Steel does not have to melt, it just needs to reach a point where is weakens. Like a chain, it is only as strong as it's weakest link. One weakened faulty area and a chain reaction will occur.

How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.
No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.
Then why did you marry a Jewess?
As a Muslim, we can marry with Christian as well.

How silly you are, what government you talking about dumb, can't you see, Palestinians are under occupation you moron evil think and thinks silly paid tout of jewish.
Freedom of occupation palistanians have. Free will palistinins choose occupation.
No there is no free will, for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?

VIEW IN: CHINESE SIMPLE / JAPANESE / KOREAN / ARABIC / FRENCH / GERMAN / ITALIAN / PORTUGUESE / SPANISH / RUSSIAN /
LIFETIME MALAYSIA VISA ... 马来西亚 我的第二家园(MM2H)计划-

26,000+ Case Approve Citizens Worldwide ! (Since 2002) Why Not U?

MALAYSIA - PENANG / KL / JOHOR PROPERTY - PLEASE CLICK HERE

KLPetronasNite.jpg
Geningresort2.jpg
PENBeachScene.jpg
MtBKI.jpg
JungleNriver.jpg

LIFETIME MALAYSIAN VISA IN 12 WEEKS + ! - SEE BELOW:-

MM2H Malaysia Visa - Invest, Reside & Retirement Paradise !

# 26,000+ (From 2002) MM2H Cases approve ! Why Not You !

MALAYSIA LIFETIME VISA - FOR YOU & YOUR WIFE

BUY A LOCAL ASSEMBLE CAR - HONDA TO BMW 30-40+% DUTY FREE !!!

DO MALAYSIAN BUSINESS 100% OWNERSHIP - NO LOCAL PARTNERS !

SPONSOR YOUR CHILDREN UNDER 21 YEARS OLD + 5-10 YEARS MORE !

SPONSOR YOUR PARENTS ABOVE 60 YEARS OLD - 6 MONTHS VISA +++

OWN MALAYSIAN HOME 100% OWNERSHIP FROM RM500,000

OWN COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL PROPERTIES 100% OWNERSHIP !

DOMESTIC HELP - EMPLOY 1 MAID UNDER 45 YO - ANY NATIONALITY !

PROFESSIONALS OVER 50 YO CAN WORK PART TIME 20 HOUR WEEK

OVERSEAS REMITTANCE TO MALAYSIA - TAX FREE !

INVEST IN MALAYSIA SHARE MARKET / UNIT TRUSTS & ETC

MALAYSIA HAVE NO INHERITANCE TAXES / ESTATE DUTY !

NOT NECESSARY TO BUY MALAYSIAN HOME BEFORE OR AFTER APPROVAL !

NO MINIMUN STAY REQUIRED IN MALAYSIA - COME & GO AS YOU PLEASE !

WHY LIVE IN MALAYSIA ???

# Friendly Peaceful Multi-racial English Speaking Citizens

# Tropical Temperature Year Round 24 - 32 C Degree / Hill Resorts 12 - 20 C Only ...

# Miles of Sandy Beach @ your Doorstep & Cool Hill Resorts - 1 Hour Away ...

# NO NATURAL DISASTERS - No Earthquakes / Floods / Freak Weather - Tornado ...

# NO TAX on your offshore income !

# Quality Low Living Cost - From US$15 - US$25 Per Person Per Day

# One Month 2 Bedroom Service Apartment 3* - From US$700 Per Month

# Year Long 3 Bedroom Condominium Rental - From US$600 Per Month

# Good Modern Infrastructure - Roads / Air Links / 1st Class Medical Facilities !

# Good Real Estate Investment Opportunity ... Prices Going Up & Up !

# Asia 9th Best Place to Stay 2007/08 Georgetown / KL - See ECA International Report

# Malaysia - A Quality / Peaceful / Friendly Place for you to Live, Reside & Retire !

GET 10 YEARS MULTIPLE RE-ENTRY VISA + RENEWAL FOR LIFE !

NO Minimum stay in Malaysia - Come & leave Malaysia anytime !

APPROVAL MM2H VISA IN 12 WEEKS + Apply Via Us A MM2H License Agent - Our Company is Established In 2006.

SEE Premium CLICK HERE

4) Malaysia MM2H Visa Fees RM$90 Per Year Per Person (Adult / Child) Re-Entry VIsa RM15-RM30 Per Year/Person

5) Malaysia Journey Perform Visa for certain nationalities requiring Visa to Malaysia Fr RM$100 -$500

MM2H MALAYSIA LIFESTYLE LINKS - Find out more on Malaysia Lifestyle / Local Prices on Supermarkets, Department Stores, Electrical, Video, Furniture, Furnishing, Pharmacist, Shopping Malls, Entertainment, Restaurants, Shows, Theater, Events, Clubs, Associations, Societies, News, Travel, Hotels, Resorts, Airlines, Education Institutions, Medical Facilities, Transportation, Telecommunication, ISP, Media, TV Stations, Banks, Stock Exchange & Etc.CHECK OUT ALL THE MALAYSIAN SITES & LINKS HERE
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

MyTrulyAsia.jpg
APPLY NOW AS FUTURE TERMS & CONDITIONS WILL BECOME MORE TOUGHER !

APPLY MALAYSIA MY 2ND HOME LIFETIME VISA NOW - GOOD ECONOMY IN MALAYSIA - AHEAD OF YOUR RETIREMENT / AS A BASE FOR YOUR 2ND HOME - AWAY FROM COLD WINTER OR HOT SUMMER / A QUALITY & PEACEFUL ASIAN BASE TO STAY, DO BUSINESS & JUST ENJOY LIFE - GOLFING, GOOD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES IN MALAYSIA DUE TO THE GOOD GOVERNMENT ECONOMY PROGRAMS / STRATEGIC LOCATION IN ASIA, STABILITY IN MALAYSIA & ETC ! Check out news Forum or our Corporate Facebook.

( Purchase of homes on / after approval of MM2H MALAYSIA VISA / MM2H is not a requirement ! Staying in Malaysia after MM2H approval is not required you can come & leave Malaysia anytime ).

Applying for the MM2H 2nd Home Visa program currently is very easy, no hassle, no educational requirement, examination, no minimum residency period in Malaysia & etc compare with other countries. Processing fees is very much cheaper & faster approval period also !

We are MM2H Agent for MM2H Application & License by Tourism Malaysia

Check Out Our VALID License and MM2H Visa Samples - Just Click Here

TO APPLY OR FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US:- Email: [email protected]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

The Palestinians exercised free will when they declared independence in 1988, and they were under occupation at the time. So this destroys your whole POV in regards to Palestinian rights.
No they did not declare in independent, actually Palestinian start freedom movement against jew's illegal invasion.

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.

The Palestinians exercised free will when they declared independence in 1988, and they were under occupation at the time. So this destroys your whole POV in regards to Palestinian rights.

No, They did not declare independent, actually they start freedom movement against Jew's invasion.

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.[/QUOTE]

For Jews Only:I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and masaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population ont growing because jew mixing in other nation as spy.[/QUOTE]

Translation:

"I falsely claimed that the Jews had killed millions of Muslims, and,when challenged on that claim, I could not substantiate it, and then chose, instead, to attempt to deflect and distract attention away from that failure, with some vagaries and sundry fluff."

Epic fail.

Big surprise.

Not.
Well no one care about your surprise, world care about facts and figure, and world know that jew always alter the facts and figures.

Then German killed jews may be in thousands not million.
I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and maeaya not coming, Please get your self free from yours elders, you are not their slaves. Jew's elders using jew as a spy on other nations.

If you go into your Profile and see where it says signature, you can write the above there once and it will be in every post. If your like me I get tired of typing.

Thanks penelope, I edit my profile with these information.
For Jews Only: I will advise to jews that jews are not special race and since 3000 years has passed but masaya is not coming. Please get your self free from jew's elders, you are not their slaves. jew's elders using jew slave as a spy on other nations. This is the reason Jews population is not growing in last 5000 years instead jew mixing in other nation as a spy, and dividing others in smaller tribes than jew's tribe so jews can establish their monopoly on others nation or tribes means jew's policy is divide and rule. Please, Please jewish give up this nonsense and complete the line of prophets after Moses PBUH by following prophets Jesus PBUH and Mohammad PBUH and please, please jews let the other nations enter into the religion of Abraham PBUH and help the world become peaceful under one Allah(God) instead.

No there is no free will, ...
Of course, there is! It's freedom of occupation and palistanians are happy with their chosen occupation, of course.
for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?
We aren't having a palistan cheerleader class to lap that "poor 'n robbed" palistanian rock 'n roll.

No there is no free will, ...
Of course, there is! It's freedom of occupation and palistanians are happy with their chosen occupation, of course.
for example if some one invade your home and you are in side, will you accept it?
We aren't having a palistan cheerleader class to lap that "poor 'n robbed" palistanian rock 'n roll.
????????????Speaking Jackass again of course...Gawd, I hope your not a real doctor...If your patients are psychos they may very well understand the drivel language of course!

If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.

If you can marry a Christian or a Jew, then of course since your religion is so tolerant, if the Christian or Jew wants to raise the child in her religion, you would have no problem with that. Right? That's why we see Hindus killed if they have the temerity to marry a Muslim. I think the title of this thread should have been "The World is Sick of Muslim atrocities" given what is happening in huge amounts of land where innocents are constantly being murdered.
Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.

Although I am a Deist/Unitarian, I'm beginning to believe that the practice of Religion is the root of all evil in this world which has caused so many deaths.
Can you tell us what religion Mao and his gang were?

The trolling going on in this thread needs to stop, otherwise it's going to be closed having run it course. Thanks

The trouble with uppity posts like this,is a form of restriction to comment.....what do you mean by TROLLING for example,I see little of it on USMB,if you are referring to opposing sides bantering including the odd abuse,so what!!!!!! I think you are over reacting completely in calling for a total ban....moreover often threads like this often brings up new and interesting debates as the thread moves forward......your assumption that (in your words Trolling) some how you imagine brings a thread to an early close is simply absured

Forum List

Back