The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

The trolling going on in this thread needs to stop, otherwise it's going to be closed having run it course. Thanks

The trouble with uppity posts like this,is a form of restriction to comment.....what do you mean by TROLLING for example,I see little of it on USMB,if you are referring to opposing sides bantering including the odd abuse,so what!!!!!! I think you are over reacting completely in calling for a total ban....moreover often threads like this often brings up new and interesting debates as the thread moves forward......your assumption that (in your words Trolling) some how you imagine brings a thread to an early close is simply absured

I seriously wish you would keep doing things like this. Seriously. Please.

...They have the highest IQs in the world!
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

List of Average IQ By Country and American States BrandonGaille.com
Top 20 Highest IQ Countries

1. Hong Kong: 107
2. South Korea: 106
3. Japan: 105
4. Taiwan: 104
5. Singapore: 103
6. Austria: 102
7. Germany: 102
8. Italy: 102
9. Netherlands: 102
10. Sweden: 101
11. Switzerland: 101
12. Belgium: 100
13. China: 100
14. New Zealand: 100
15. United Kingdom: 100
16. Hungary: 99
17. Poland: 99
18. Spain: 99
19. Australia: 98
20. Denmark: 98
You seem to be operating under the impression that anybody (outside their propaganda operatives circle, anyway) gives a rat's ass, what the average Palestinian IQ is.

In truth, one need look no further than their self-inflicted situation - with copious documentation stretching back the better part of a century, in connection with really, really bad, idiotic political and diplomatic and military and governance decisions - in order to raise an eyebrow at claims that the Palestinians have the highest IQs in the world.

As to the rest, you're a Hamas political hack, and insults, coming from you, are high praise indeed.

All the more amusing because they are coming unsolicited and unprovoked - betraying your modus operandi, of attempting (and failing) to insult and denigrate your opponents - especially those who advocate for the expulsion of the Palestinians - pure Muslim propagandist attack-dog tactics.

=========================

ETA - Correction: the IQ reference was to the Chinese, not the Palestinians. My fault.

The other observations stand, however, in connection with the foolhardy manner in which the Palestinians have historically (and presently) conducted themselves, and with respect to your unprovoked personal insults.
Dick Head

...The other observations stand, however, in connection with the foolhardy manner in which the Palestinians have historically (and presently) conducted themselves, and with respect to your unprovoked personal insults.
Dick Head
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... thank you for your feedback on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Pissant.

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

You seem to be operating under the impression that anybody (outside their propaganda operatives circle, anyway) gives a rat's ass, what the average Palestinian IQ is.

In truth, one need look no further than their self-inflicted situation - with copious documentation stretching back the better part of a century, in connection with really, really bad, idiotic political and diplomatic and military and governance decisions - in order to raise an eyebrow at claims that the Palestinians have the highest IQs in the world.

As to the rest, you're a Hamas political hack, and insults, coming from you, are high praise indeed.

All the more amusing because they are coming unsolicited and unprovoked - betraying your modus operandi, of attempting (and failing) to insult and denigrate your opponents - especially those who advocate for the expulsion of the Palestinians - pure Muslim propagandist attack-dog tactics.

ETA - Correction: the IQ reference was to the Chinese, not the Palestinians. My fault.

The other observations stand, however, in connection with the foolhardy manner in which the Palestinians have historically (and presently) conducted themselves, and with respect to your unprovoked personal insults.
Dick Head
That's my line, Steve. Find your own!
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

Dick Head
That's my line, Steve. Find your own! theliq

...The other observations stand, however, in connection with the foolhardy manner in which the Palestinians have historically (and presently) conducted themselves, and with respect to your unprovoked personal insults.
Dick Head
Yes, yes, yes... very nice, I'm sure... thank you for your feedback on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Pissant.
As you know I dislike you and everything you spew.....Dick Head,as I say "If the Cap fits WEAR IT"......and you wear it very well INDEED......Piss Ant

laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

Dick Head
That's my line, Steve. Find your own!
laughing-o.gif
The Toilet Paper Baron:

Dick Head
That's my line, Steve. Find your own! theliq

I didn't think you talked like that.....I thought that was my preserve...steve

...As you know I dislike you and everything you spew.....Dick Head,as I say "If the Cap fits WEAR IT"......and you wear it very well INDEED......Piss Ant
No, I didn't know that, really - mostly because you really don't come up on my scope very often, and when you do, you usually bore the hell outta me. But thank you for your feedback. Pissant. Now, back to the Troll Table with you.

Forum List

Back