The World FDR Inherited Thread

[ don't think it is necessary to provide links

too stupid since anybody can provide 1000's of links about anything!!!

See why we liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
You are a very dishonest person. You edited my post so without a reader looking further they do not see the explanation I gave for not going on a wild goose chase to find links supporting your argument. I provide links for what I post, it is your job to provide evidence of what you post and claim. You are using a lame ass method to escape having to back up your bull crap by demanding your debate opponent be responsible for supporting your claim. Somehow when a poster refusing to spend time researching your nonsense and providing proof that your nonsense it true, that becomes proof that your nonsense is indeed, true. This isn't junior high school. Step up or STFU.
Eddie edited my post also, makes it easier for him he replied when I accused.

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??

Why is it unfortunate that Bush was rated fifth worst? What is unfortunate is that either Bush was ever president at all.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow?

If you don't know why the Bushes totally suck, I suspect you are the one who is slow.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow

Do you always wait for someone to tell you whether or not you like someone? You can't make up your mind yourself? Oh dear.

too stupid we are waiting for you to tell us if you have reason to hate the Bushes.
You brought it up but were too stupid to present your reasons or even know that reasons are necessary.

See why we must be positive that liberalism is based in ignorance?

[ don't think it is necessary to provide links

See why we liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
You are a very dishonest person. You edited my post so without a reader looking further they do not see the explanation I gave for not going on a wild goose chase to find links supporting your argument. I provide links for what I post, it is your job to provide evidence of what you post and claim. You are using a lame ass method to escape having to back up your bull crap by demanding your debate opponent be responsible for supporting your claim. Somehow when a poster refusing to spend time researching your nonsense and providing proof that your nonsense it true, that becomes proof that your nonsense is indeed, true. This isn't junior high school. Step up or STFU.
Eddie edited my post also, makes it easier for him he replied when I accused.

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
No, you are the stupid one for believing anyone can provide 1000's of links about anything. You think that because a search engine comes back claiming 1000's of links it means 1000's of links to your topic. What it means is there are 1000's of links to your search words. You will get 1,000's of unrelated links and will miss getting other links, depending on the words you use in your search. You obviously don't comprehend how search engines work.

Why is it unfortunate that Bush was rated fifth worst? What is unfortunate is that either Bush was ever president at all.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow?

If you don't know why the Bushes totally suck, I suspect you are the one who is slow.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow

Do you always wait for someone to tell you whether or not you like someone? You can't make up your mind yourself? Oh dear.

too stupid we are waiting for you to tell us if you have reason to hate the Bushes.
You brought it up but were too stupid to present your reasons or even know that reasons are necessary.

I said they suck. I didn't say I hated them. Do learn how to read.

dear if as a typical you lack the IQ to present your reasons why are you here?

dear if as a typical you lack the IQ to present your reasons why are you here?

First of all, I don't have to give any reason to you. You appear to be nothing more than a troll. Secondly, it is clear that English is a second language to you. You probably should take a class somewhere that can help you with your grammar. And finally, if you have to ask why the Bush's suck, you probably haven't been paying attention these past 25 years. How old are you, anyway?

and he helped to fix. America, because of FDR became the greatest nation of the 20th century

FDR did what Obama has done,continue the corruption and unemployment bush got started.with FDR,it was following what Hoover got started.history tends to repeat itself here in the present,they never learn from the past.

and he helped to fix. America, because of FDR became the greatest nation of the 20th century

exactly, to a liberal 10 years of depression and 5 years of world war makes FDR the greatest hero!

see why we must be positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Yeah, FDR started WWII and the great depression. okie dokie

NOW your learning.:biggrin:
He started Americas war into it which he did not have to purposely allowing the japenese to bomb pearl harbor.the murderous traiter.thats documented in the book DAY OF DECEIT written by a naval officer. he started Americas involvement in it but he didn't start the great depression.Like I said,he just continued what Hoover got started expanding it.

exactly, to a liberal 10 years of depression and 5 years of world war makes FDR the greatest hero!

He started Americas war into it which he did not have to purposely allowing the japenese to bomb pearl harbor.the murderous traiter.thats documented in the book DAY OF DECEIT written by a naval officer. he started Americas involvement in it but he didn't start the great depression.Like I said,he just continued what Hoover got started expanding it.

certainly:
1) FDR type liberalism caused the Great Depression and continued it for 16 years
2) FDR type liberalism caused WW2 and the rise of Hitler
3) there is agreement that as stupid as FDR was he didn't allow the Japs to bomb Pearl.

FDR did what Obama has done,continue the corruption and unemployment bush got started.with FDR,it was following what Hoover got started.history tends to repeat itself here in the present,they never learn from the past.

Right. That would be why we are currently seeing a growth rate of at least 4% and an unemployment rate lower than it has been since before the recession begain. Take a pill.

First of all, I don't have to give any reason to you.

ok so we'll assume you are an idiot liberal who presents your irrelevant feelings to us but lacks the IQ to have a reason for feeling what you feel.

Who is we? Are you having a personality-splitting episode? Forget to take your meds? I don't know what your chances are for recovery, but you do have my sympathy.

certainly:
1) FDR type liberalism caused the Great Depression and continued it for 16 years
2) FDR type liberalism caused WW2 and the rise of Hitler
3) there is agreement that as stupid as FDR was he didn't allow the Japs to bomb Pearl.

you need to read DAY of DECEIT.it wasnt written by just some hack writer,it was a top ranking military official that served under his administration.it spells out beyond a doubt he knew.

FDR extended the Depression years longer than it needed to last. I find it amusing how the left excoriates Hoover, yet canonizes FDR when he simply took Hoover's failed policies and extrapolated them to the extreme.

Life for most Americans began to improve almost as soon as Franklin Roosevelt was elected president. That is why he was reelected three times. It is why reactionaries have never been able to repeal the signature reforms of the New Deal.

The Republicans create the greatest depression ever in the US, and have a new Republican president comes into office shortly after and did nothing except create an agency to loan money to corporations to build more of the products they couldn't sell. After four years of Hoover, FDR was elected and America began a new life. Everything was not a 100% success but America had a president that was trying, and not telling America the bootstrap stories we still hear. I wonder if Americans today have any idea of what FDR meant to the nation at that time? Historians and those Americans that lived through that period do know.

Unemployment was about 25% the year FDR took office and was never that high again.

FDR extended the Depression years longer than it needed to last. I find it amusing how the left excoriates Hoover, yet canonizes FDR when he simply took Hoover's failed policies and extrapolated them to the extreme.

Life for most Americans began to improve almost as soon as Franklin Roosevelt was elected president. That is why he was reelected three times. It is why reactionaries have never been able to repeal the signature reforms of the New Deal.
He immediately put Americans to work building infrastructure and quietly began preparing the nation for the war he new was coming. The military projects he began included research, development and small scale production of the weapons that would determine the outcome of WWII. This included building, and hence retooling, for the most advanced aircraft carriers of the era, and the same for virtually all the aircraft that was used to defeat Japanese and German air forces and bomb both into defeat.

At the same time FDR put the unemployed to work building projects that continue to serve America to this very day. Bridges, roads, buildings, etc. built by those the conservative revisionist are still counted as unemployed by the revisionist because by collecting government generated pay checks they are considered as "relief workers" hence "unemployed" by the revisionist. Those workers who built the bridges, roads and perhaps your local post office or National Guard Armory that still stands and serves today, well, the revisionist claim they were unemployed when those things were built. They have to make this ridiculous claim because to count those people as employed lowers the unemployment rate to as low as 9.6% between the time FDR took office in 1933, four years after the Great Depression began, and WWII.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back