The World FDR Inherited Thread

[QUOTE="Camp, post: 10616954, member: 44680" Hitler made himself a dictator that didn't need majority support. .[/QUOTE]

people supported FDR and Hitler without intelligence. We lost more the last month of the war in Europe than we lost the month of D-Day because the Germnans were all loyal big govt liberals.

FDR inherited the depression.

FDR, during campaign, proposed conservative cures for Depression then turned liberal in office. In short, he and Hoover were both economic idiots and liberals. FDR inherited a liberal depression and prolonged it with liberal policies till his death finally ended it.
Link?
The:asshole:can't get out of his lies. He has to blame FDR for the things that happened under Hoover and blame FDR for Hitler starting the war in Europe in 1939 to make his:lame2::laugh2::poop:comment work.

FDR inherited the depression.

FDR, during campaign, proposed conservative cures for Depression then turned liberal in office. In short, he and Hoover were both economic idiots and liberals. FDR inherited a liberal depression and prolonged it with liberal policies till his death finally ended it.
Link?

please tell the idiot liberal to look it up himself

You are the idiot making the idiot claims. It is on you to show evidence that your post is not the post of an idiot. Why should I waste time looking for a link supporting your stupid crap. Where would I search to find that garbage? Is there a site called stupid shit or idiots be us? I have no idea where to find the kind of nonsense used to make you appear so dumb.

He has to blame FDR for the things that happened under Hoover and blame FDR for Hitler starting the war in Europe in 1939

dear, FDR was the best example of a liberal American president in our hiistory. Liberal policies caused and prolonged the Depression for 16 years and caused WW2. So 16 years of world wide depression and war with 60 million dead can be laid at the liberal door. And this is not to mention the 120 million that fellow travelers Stalin and Mao slowly starved to death domesticially.

Well historians have been rating the presidents since 1948 and FDR has never been rated lower than third best president. In the last rating FDR was rated greatest American president. In that rating by 238 of America's best historians including presidential experts former presidents were rated on 20 presidential characteristics.
Those FDR ratings must kill Republicans but take heed, a liberal Republican was rated second best, Lincoln. Unfortunately, Bush was rated fifth worst.

Why is it unfortunate that Bush was rated fifth worst? What is unfortunate is that either Bush was ever president at all.

Why is it unfortunate that Bush was rated fifth worst? What is unfortunate is that either Bush was ever president at all.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow?

FDR took a downturn in the economy and turned it into a soup line, bodies in ditches full scale depression in eight years. It took the carnage of a World War to turn the economy around.

Downturn? In what parallel dimension was the great the crash of '29 a simple "downturn?

Wall Street Crash of 1929 and its aftermath

The impact of the Wall Street Crash:

1) 12 million people out of work

2) 12,000 people being made unemployed every day

3) 20,000 companies had gone bankrupt

4) 1616 banks had gone bankrupt

5) 1 farmer in 20 evicted

6) 23,000 people committed suicide in one year - the highest ever

What was Hoover's response?

"He believed that if you were in trouble you should help yourself and not expect others to help you. This he called "rugged individualism". Therefore he did not do a great deal to help those out of work."

That "rugged individualism" sounds all too familiar today, doesn't it?

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow?

If you don't know why the Bushes totally suck, I suspect you are the one who is slow.

He has to blame FDR for the things that happened under Hoover and blame FDR for Hitler starting the war in Europe in 1939

dear, FDR was the best example of a liberal American president in our hiistory. Liberal policies caused and prolonged the Depression for 16 years and caused WW2. So 16 years of world wide depression and war with 60 million dead can be laid at the liberal door. And this is not to mention the 120 million that fellow travelers Stalin and Mao slowly starved to death domesticially.
You are one of those people who demand that your opinions must be respected as gospel truth but don't think it is necessary to provide links to substantiated your views. That is because your views are based on the opinions of agenda driven commentators and not academics and scholars. You know that if you use your sources they will be refuted and exposed as political drivel.

If you don't know why the Bushes totally suck, I suspect you are the one who is slow.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow

[ don't think it is necessary to provide links

too stupid since anybody can provide 1000's of links about anything!!!

See why we liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
You are a very dishonest person. You edited my post so without a reader looking further they do not see the explanation I gave for not going on a wild goose chase to find links supporting your argument. I provide links for what I post, it is your job to provide evidence of what you post and claim. You are using a lame ass method to escape having to back up your bull crap by demanding your debate opponent be responsible for supporting your claim. Somehow when a poster refusing to spend time researching your nonsense and providing proof that your nonsense it true, that becomes proof that your nonsense is indeed, true. This isn't junior high school. Step up or STFU.

dear, are you slow? If you don't like the Bushes you must tell us why so we know if there is a reason not to like them! Do you see why we have to think you must be slow

Do you always wait for someone to tell you whether or not you like someone? You can't make up your mind yourself? Oh dear.

[ don't think it is necessary to provide links

too stupid since anybody can provide 1000's of links about anything!!!

See why we liberalism is based in pure ignorance??
You are a very dishonest person. You edited my post so without a reader looking further they do not see the explanation I gave for not going on a wild goose chase to find links supporting your argument. I provide links for what I post, it is your job to provide evidence of what you post and claim. You are using a lame ass method to escape having to back up your bull crap by demanding your debate opponent be responsible for supporting your claim. Somehow when a poster refusing to spend time researching your nonsense and providing proof that your nonsense it true, that becomes proof that your nonsense is indeed, true. This isn't junior high school. Step up or STFU.
Eddie edited my post also, makes it easier for him he replied when I accused.

Forum List

Back