The world escaped from a D-DAY

katsung47

VIP Member
Nov 22, 2011
The financial collapse are all pre-decided. Otherwise how could 1% people occupy most wealth of the world? The 911 Bill was created for this purpose.

US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturally thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it in #923 on 9/25.

Friday, September 30th, 2016:

D-DAY
FOR THE U.S DOLLAR
On Friday, September 30th...
a new kind of "world money" goes live.

U.S. Dollar Goes Live

The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

Financial Hell might break loose tomorrow. Congress OVER-RIDES Obama Veto of Saudi Arabia Lawsuit Bill! Saudis may retaliate by pulling Billions out of Markets and Billions more out of Banks.

Post by Newsroom - Sep 28, 2016

Saudi Arabia made clear that if this Bill was passed, it would withdraw what they claimed would be seven-hundred and fifty BILLION dollars of assets that the Kingdom has in the United States, so as to protect those assets from being seized under the lawsuit provisions.

Financial Hell might break loose tomorrow. Congress OVER-RIDES Obama Veto of Saudi Arabia Lawsuit Bill! Saudis may retaliate by pulling Billions out of Markets and Billions more out of Banks.

U.S. Congress passes funding bill; averts government shutdown

Reuters September 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved and sent to President Barack Obama legislation preventing government shutdowns at the end of this week by temporarily funding federal agencies through Dec. 9.

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.

• Banned
When I saw that D-DAY news on 9/25, I wrote #923 although I didn't know there would come "government shut down" and "law makers override 9/11 Bill veto"

• Banned
923. Killing plot goes on (9/25/2016)

My wife and my daughter are having a trip in North European from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the Feds.(FBI and DEA) It's easy for them to create accident in a trip.

The roofing contract was finished on Aug. 2nd. The ground vibration feeling was hardly felt or weakened for a little while but recovered strongly recently. I allege the Feds is still going to create a roof falling death - at the time when my wife is absent.

Then who will be that victim falling from the roof? The Westshore company said within one month after the work finished, a city inspector will come to examine the job. That inspector would be a sacrifice, I think. This is how the Feds to frame their target in a death incident.

Something big will happen from 9/23 to 10/2. In internet, there's a pop-up warning:

D-DAY
FOR THE U.S DOLLAR

Acoustic weapon killing

• Banned
I am a murder target of the Feds(FBI and DEA). With long time experience I found they used to arrange a trip for victims (easy to create accident in trip or make search and arrest on the border.) Also they create big event to distract public attention from a small murder case. That's why when my wife and daughter were arranged a trip between 9/23 and 10/2, I was alerting there might be incident. On 9/25 a news of 9/30 D-DAY warning was apparently a distract for me so I wrote #923 to remind people.

The Feds used to create justification for big event. (such like 9/11 for Mid-East war) the news on 9/28 proved my worry. Though they didn't activate D-DAY, they did prepare the justification for it.

• Banned
Trump is chosen because something big will happen. No big group (Democratic Party or Republican Party ) wants to take the responsibility. A clown would easily do that job.

The financial collapse are all pre-decided. Otherwise how could 1% people occupy most wealth of the world? The 911 Bill was created for this purpose.

US avoided a D-DAY (10/11/2016)

My wife and my daughter had a trip to North Europe from 9/23 to 10/2. I think it was arranged by the feds(FBI and DEA). To my experience, it used to be arranged with murder plot. (Both on me and my relatives) Also if the murder plot had been successful, there would be big events taking place to distract public's attention from a small killing case in California. On 6/11/2001, they used the execution of McVeigh as distraction.

So when on 9/25 there was a warning of D-day (9/30) - two days before my wife's returning, I naturally thought of that could be the distraction of the plot. I wrote about it in #923 on 9/25.

D-DAY
FOR THE U.S DOLLAR

U.S. Dollar Goes Live

The D-DAY big financial collapse didn't happen because the Feds failed to murder me at that time. I still would say my perspective is very correct.

Two news prove it.

Post by Newsroom - Sep 28, 2016

Saudi Arabia made clear that if this Bill was passed, it would withdraw what they claimed would be seven-hundred and fifty BILLION dollars of assets that the Kingdom has in the United States, so as to protect those assets from being seized under the lawsuit provisions.

Reuters September 28, 2016

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Congress on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved and sent to President Barack Obama legislation preventing government shutdowns at the end of this week by temporarily funding federal agencies through Dec. 9.

Watch the date of these two news. If the Congress had't passed the funding bill and Saudi dumped US treasury. Then the D-DAY would have become true.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

• Banned
943. Trump and coming economic crisis (1/18/2017)

I allege Donald Trump is a FBI insider who handles the real estate property for the Feds. The reason I say so is based on:

1. The company Trump runs are not public owned firms. It accordance with the FBI characteristic - all its property are secret from public.

2. Trump avoided to pay federal income tax for decades. He refuses to open his income to public. Such a big issue generally was neglected in election and he is elected president. Because otherwise there is a lot of secret property of the FBI would have been exposed under sunshine. Under secret operation, that topic has been omitted. The income of the FBI is free from tax.

3. Trump is arrogant, behaves like a dictator because he knows behind him is a terror power. So he was sure he would win the campaign - if not, "it was rigged", he intimidated his rival "you'd be in jail", he openly called for Russian's help to hack Clinton's email, such a fact is still a forbidden topic in recent Russian hacking debate, he blames media "fake news" if he dislikes it, he demands firms to move back to US in extorting style. All these are the characteristic of the FBI.

4. He can command the politicians, a power only the FBI has.
On Jan. 3, Without Warning or Public Input, House Republicans Vote to Dismantle Ethics Oversight Office
On same day, when Trump says no, so said representatives hurried to cancel their decision.
House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump

JANUARY 03, 2017

House Republicans cancel plan to dismantle ethics watchdog after backlash, opposition from Trump - Judicial Watch

5. Why the FBI push out such an unqualified person to be US president? I think it relates to coming economic collapse. Everybody knows that Federal Reserve will raise the interest rate at least twice this year. It will poke off the real estate bubble. Trump is the man that runs the real estates property of the Feds.

Trump rooted for the housing bubble to burst

By RYAN LOVELACE

May 24, 2016 - If there is a bubble burst, as they call it, you know you could make a lot of money. ... economic crisis before playing audio of Trump in 2006 expressing desire to see the housing market crash. "I sort of hope that happens because then people like me would go in and buy," Trump is heard saying in the ad.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/c...he-housing-bubble-to-burst/article/2592114943.

6. In Kat Sung's elimination case, the Feds have accumulated a large quantity of houses. They made a lot of money by house trading to maintain their big plot. When a bubble breaks off, the houses they hold become a hot potato.

7. To get rid of a large quantity of real estates while to take the chance to make big money when a property market crisis comes. What else can you do except to have a real estate manager to be the president? That's why Trump is selected.

• Banned
944. See how big the bubble is (1/25/2017)

17 years ago, I found the Feds moved the area residents away and bought in houses in large scale. (see #733, 734, 736. CASH FOR HOUSE). As early as 2003, I warned of a housing bubble. (see #180. Beware of housing bubble (11/16/03))That bubble keeps growing up until now. I think that's because They failed to eliminate Kat Sung. The result is: San Jose becomes No.1 highest median house price city (where I live) and San Franciso is the No.2. (Where my mother and sisters live).

Here is a chart of median home sale prices of San Francisco. The curve is accordant to the persecution course the Feds apply on me. The unusual upward price started from 1993. Though the chart author thought there were two bubbles, it is still a big one in fact. The bubble stopped growing up in 2008 due to financial tsunami but the Feds managed to prevent it from breaking. The down turn was mild. Even in lowest point of 2011, it's 695,000. Double the amount of starting price.

US-San-Francisco-California-median-home-sales-prices-1971-2015-05.png

From steep curve you may see how big this bubble is.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country
BY JACK MORSE IN NEWS ON AUG 12, 2016

San Jose, with a median home price of $1,085,000, currently ranks as the most expensive metropolitan area for would-be home owners. The second most expensive? That would be San Francisco coming in at $885,600.

Report: San Jose, Not San Francisco, Has Highest Median Home Price In Country

• Banned
945. The 2017 bubble(2/1/2017)

It was the popping up of the housing bubble that caused the financial tsunami in 2008. The bubble hasn't been cleaned up completely. The real estate loan were lent from banks. No big bank collapsed. They were bailed out by government with tax-payers' money. The banks still held large quantity of foreclosed houses. Then we saw Federal Reserve's Quantitative easy programme. That money took over the foreclosed houses for a larger bubble. QE3, where the central bank had spent close to $40 billion per month in mortgage-backed securities. So much money injected into real estate's area, that's why I said there is only one bubble - the 2007 one hasn't been cleaned up and the residue has been extended to a even bigger one - I call it 2017 bubble.

A bubble needs money to keep it to inflating. Federal Reserve had spent nearly four trillion to blow up such a big real estate balloon. It seems they don't want to pour money into that hole any more. So a crook is pushed out to take that responsibility.

I say 2017 bubble because: 1. Federal Reserve said it likely will increase interest twice this year - that will pop up the housing bubble.

2. The unprecedented 2016 election in US that put an unqualified man on president seat. I said something big will happen that nobody (party) want to take the responsibility. (see "902. Trump's job (2) (5/7/2016)")

3. Something big (other then the coming economic crisis) will take place in Europe: War; natural disaster; terror attack.... to distract people from that economic crisis, and drive the money in Europe to US to take over the bubble too. It relates to Russian. I believe Putin is bribed by the Feds to cooperate on this. Trump's Russian love is not a coincidence.

946. Two unprecedented big bubbles(2/8/2017)

Real estates bubble.(see chart at #944) Stock market bubble.

2017.01.27%20-%20Dow%20LT_0.jpg

You don't have to be an expert to realize the two big balloons Americans are facing. Yet where are those professionals, economical officials and media people? In coming months, you will see a lot of news, events to encourage people to jump into the speculation pool to buy the securities, houses.

Trump to Halt Obama Fiduciary Rule, Order Review of Dodd-Frank

Katherine Chiglinsky, Justin Sink, Elizabeth Dexheimer
Bloomberg February 2, 2017

President Donald Trump will halt an Obama administration regulation, hated by the financial industry, that requires retirement advisers to work in the best interests of their clients, while the new administration reviews the rule.

The president also will order a review of Dodd-Frank Act rules enacted in response to the 2008 financial crisis, a White House official said. Trump is scheduled to issue the directives at a signing ceremony around noon on Friday following a meeting of more than a dozen top corporate executives led byBlackstone Group LP Chief Executive OfficerSteve Schwarzman.

finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-halt-obama-fiduciary-rule-063803815.html

Trump is going to open a pandola box to release financial demons. Those demons had caused 2008 financial tsunami, were locked up by Obama, Trump wants to free them to make America greater?

It's funny that they accuse Clinton represents the interest of Wall Street. What about Trump?
Read 2 and 3 of last message(#945) to see how the Feds rule this country.

The Dollar Dump Begins: “China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers”
Mac Slavo March 27th, 2017

As global financial markets teeter on the edge of collapse, a report published this morning suggests that the run up in the U.S. dollar may be over. As of today, some 80% of post-Trump election gains have been wiped out and as noted in the special video report from Future Money Trends below, it appears that things are only going to get worse:

China sold more U.S. Treasuries last year than any country has ever sold in a single year… $188 billion worth… Japan is also making an exit, selling nearly $30 billion since election day… Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia have all become big sellers too…

Official national debt is $20 Trillion… the real debt has been calculated to be $200 Trillion… what’s not included in the official numbers is social security, Medicaid and Medicare obligations… Think about it… every penny spent on the military, welfare programs, foreign aid and even your Congressman’s paycheck… it’s all borrowed money…

The Dollar Dump Begins: “China, Japan, Belgium, Switzerland and Saudi Arabia Have All Become Big Sellers”

The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed; Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump's Presidency Begins...

The Trump administration is pushing hard to get the debt ceiling raised, and this is a complete reversal from how Donald Trump felt about the debt ceiling back in 2013. The following comes from the L.A. Times…

Trump sided with hard-liners in 2013, publicly opposing an increase. “I cannot believe the Republicans are extending the debt ceiling — I am a Republican & I am embarrassed!” he tweeted then.

Trump was actually right about the debt ceiling in 2013, and he is wrong now.

The Debt Ceiling Deadline Has Passed; Now The Biggest Test Of Donald Trump's Presidency Begins... | Zero Hedge

Any time they could collapse the market. The media just keep their mouth shut.

Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump"

by Tyler Durden
Mar 16, 2017 2:00 AM

But this time around we may see a very different set of events play out. If it isn’t clear to you just yet, President Trump is under attack from all sides. Democrats, the media and even members of his own Party want to see him fail. But perhaps more importantly, it is the shadow operators known as “The Deep State” who may take this opportunity to lay the blame for decades of machinations at Trump’s feet.

These shadow forces have been at work manipulating everything from the global economy to the political affairs of sovereign nations.

While March 15th is the day we hit our debt ceiling, June 1st, 2017 is the real date to watch. That’s the day the Deep State may finally pull the trigger:

And what better way to do that then to collapse the economy?

Establishment Republicans and Democrats hate trump… many want to see him fail… even if it means a real systematic crisis for the nation.. in fact, many will even see this as a crisis to get rid of the President… to blame him for the last 30 years of mismanaging the country’s finances and be able to rebuke the voters who elected the President with a national mess… Trump and his supporters will be blamed and take the fall… this is the secret plan

Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump" | Zero Hedge

The deep state originally planned a dollar collapsing crisis in last November (see first message of this thread), then on 3/15/2017 and then on 6/1/2017.

Quote, "Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump"

by Tyler Durden
Mar 16, 2017 2:00 AM

But this time around we may see a very different set of events play out. If it isn’t clear to you just yet, President Trump is under attack from all sides. Democrats, the media and even members of his own Party want to see him fail. But perhaps more importantly, it is the shadow operators known as “The Deep State” who may take this opportunity to lay the blame for decades of machinations at Trump’s feet.

These shadow forces have been at work manipulating everything from the global economy to the political affairs of sovereign nations.

While March 15th is the day we hit our debt ceiling, June 1st, 2017 is the real date to watch. That’s the day the Deep State may finally pull the trigger:

And what better way to do that then to collapse the economy?

Establishment Republicans and Democrats hate trump… many want to see him fail… even if it means a real systematic crisis for the nation.. in fact, many will even see this as a crisis to get rid of the President… to blame him for the last 30 years of mismanaging the country’s finances and be able to rebuke the voters who elected the President with a national mess… Trump and his supporters will be blamed and take the fall… this is the secret plan

Mac Slavo: "On June 1st The Deep State Will Move To Overthrow Trump" | Zero Hedge

Forum List

Back