The world didn't change on September 11, 2001...America DID

How the FBI and 9/11 Commission Suppressed Key Evidence about Hani Hanjour
Text size

Mark H. Gaffney
The 9/11 Mystery Plane, by Mark H. Gaffney
July 7, 2009

The evidence was crucial because it undermined the official explanation that Hani Hanjour crashed American Airlines Flight 77 into the Pentagon at high speed after executing an extremely difficult top gun maneuver. But to understand how all of this played out, let us review the case in bite-size pieces…

In August 2004 when the 9/11 Commission completed its official investigation of the September 11, 2001 attack, the commission transferred custody of its voluminous records to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).[1] There, the records remained under lock and key for four and a half years, until last January when NARA released a fraction of the total for public viewing. Each day, more of the released files are scanned and posted on the Internet, making them readily accessible. Although most of the newly-released documents are of little interest, the files I will discuss in this article contain important new information.

As we know, the 9/11 Commission did not begin its work until 2003–––more than a year after the fact. By this time a number of journalists had already done independent research and published articles about various facets of 9/11. Some of this work was of excellent quality. The Washington Post, for example, interviewed aviation experts who stated that the plane allegedly piloted by Hani Hanjour [AA Flight 77] had been flown “with extraordinary skill, making it highly likely that a trained pilot was at the helm.”[2] Yet, strangely, when other journalists investigated Hani Hanjour they found a trail of clues indicating he was a novice pilot, wholly incapable of executing a top gun maneuver and a successful suicide attack in a Boeing 757. By early 2003 this independent research was a matter of public record, which created a serious problem for the 9/11 Commission…

The 9/11 Mystery Plane, by Mark H. Gaffney

Bfrgn: I hear ya. I also remember on AOL that you said I should commit suicide or some such. Remember that? You later defended that as hyperbole. Well, this thread, and this example, is not a shinning example. Either about immigration or terrorism. This man, Mr Amahd might have more to do with unfortunate circumstances and his personal lifestyle than anything else? My mothers' health care provider didn't catch the fact she had a fatal illness until 2 hours before she died. Coincidentaly, in September, 2001. I still don't know were to go with this thread, dear sir. I really don't. On any level you chose.

Maybe you just need to read the whole article...which can't be posted on this site...

I don't recall the conversation you're talking about, but I'm glad you didn't take what I said literally...

From the article:

Since he had no known health problems, his friends were shocked and disbelieving. They were told that Mr. Ahmad had suffered a heart attack in the jail, and despite all efforts to revive him, had been pronounced dead in a hospital emergency room at 5:51 p.m. on Sept. 9. An autopsy cited “occlusive coronary atherosclerosis.”

His friends did not know that the jail had a history of detainee complaints of medical neglect and physical abuse, and did not allow guards to send detainees to the medical unit without prior approval. Similar complaints have been made about many detention centers, spurring the Obama administration to order a review of the system.

According to the jail’s internal investigation, Mr. Ahmad walked into the medical unit shortly after 3:50 p.m. on Sept. 9 and “was seen immediately.” But the letter scrawled by a fellow inmate contended that before he showed up there, Mr. Ahmad’s pleas for treatment had been rebuffed by a guard for an hour.

Complaints about his death were filed with the Department of Homeland Security’s inspector general, documents show; the matter was passed for internal inquiry to Immigration and Customs Enforcement, with the notation that it need not report back its findings.

By 2007, when the immigration agency compiled its first list of deaths in immigration detention, under pressure from Congress and the news media, Mr. Ahmad’s death was not on it.

Yet if his death was not counted, his arrest was — it had been added to the agency’s anti-terrorism statistics, according to government documents showing he was termed a “collateral” apprehension in Operation Secure Commute, raids seeking visa violators after the London transit bombings.

How his children will remember him is another matter. Without the money Mr. Ahmad used to send, they had to move in with relatives far from his grave in Pakistan. But his 10-year-old son clings to a souvenir, the widow said: “He keeps his father’s photograph in his pocket.”

The twin towers fell because of the laws of physics, and because of bunch of Muslim extremist that ignored our immigration laws, or just ignored basic humanity for romantic theological delusion. Let's focus on the original intent of this thread, OK?

bullshit...impossible...ludacrous...the original intent ? to perpetrate the falsehood of the official 9/11 story...you mean that intent ?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

You have the right to question 911...please just start another thread. It is not the topic of this thread.

No, he is perfectly right in posting in this thread. You made the claim that America changed. eots is attempting to explain how and what allowed these changes to be implemented.

because of bunch of Muslim extremist that ignored our immigration laws

you might want to do an edit there... all of the hijackers were here legally.

I might want to edit? ( My understanding is they lied to get visas or misrepresented themselves, but no matter) No, actually, if they were here legally, then doesn't say anything positive for the immigration system at all. Don't you think? We let people in that would destroy us legal. Is that correct?

because of bunch of Muslim extremist that ignored our immigration laws

you might want to do an edit there... all of the hijackers were here legally.

I might want to edit? ( My understanding is they lied to get visas or misrepresented themselves, but no matter) No, actually, if they were here legally, then doesn't say anything positive for the immigration system at all. Don't you think? We let people in that would destroy us legal. Is that correct?

It's my understanding they were here legally. One of the hijackers was being hunted by the FBI and was pulled over for speeding in Maryland. Because the agencies couldn't communicate, well you know the rest of the story.

Bfrgn: I read the original post, but thanks for breaking it down for me. Read post 20 again. That was my reply. I have a good feeling for what an insensitive person you are. I may be just as big a jerk, but I don't hide behind pretenses. I live with illegal aliens, and I don't like people condescending to me about this issue any more than I like illegal aliens. Really.

Bfrgn: I read the original post, but thanks for breaking it down for me. Read post 20 again. That was my reply. I have a good feeling for what an insensitive person you are. I may be just as big a jerk, but I don't hide behind pretenses. I live with illegal aliens, and I don't like people condescending to me about this issue any more than I like illegal aliens. Really.

Sir, that would be QUITE the accomplishment.

From all indications Tanveer Ahmad was a good human being; a person that cared about others, caused no harm to anyone and even defended America... BUT, he was a different color and from a different country, so in your opinion, he got what he deserved...BUT, I'm insensitive...

I sure hope the native Americans have more tolerance that you silver, otherwise YOU might need to find a new country...you are just a squatter on their land...

"I have a dream that one day my four little children will live in a nation where they are not judged my the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King Jr.

'OK Hannity. Best.Most in debt. Most polluting and violent.Highest level of substance abuse and divorce.
Lotsa first places to be proud of.'

If loving my country makes me a 'Hannity', I wear by label proudly. The highest level of substance abuse? By whose stats? Not only do we import poverty, but ALSO drug abusers! Highes level of divorce? Only because this country gives us the freedom to do so. Extend ALL the freedoms you and I enjoy in this country and you will see those stats change so fast it will make your head swim.

where do you get that idea? and on what do you base your definition of "civilized"?... you know, given that there are countries won't extradite death penalty cases to us because they think the government putting people to death is barbaric...

Do you people live in a gilded cage??? Yes! CIVILIZED! And do you know that those countries have so much crime that they are in chaos as I write this and as YOU read it? Do you know how many crimes are committed in those countries and they NEVER bother to bring the criminals to justice? Where do YOU get YOUR idea?

and most other nations provide health care for their citizens...

And proceed to let those who are OLD - DIE! And when and if the test that might save your life to too expensive to give, they will send you home with a pill. Do your homework!

and if any other nation held an American for no reason and allowed them to die during their incarceration, you'd be screaming your little head off...

Probably not.....as this is happening now in some country somewhere on this planet and nobody is doing anything about it! And when this American dies, YOU little lady, will never know about it!

9/11 was inevitable. You can't terrorize people indefinately for eventually they will strike back as Bin Laden did.

9/11 was inevitable. You can't terrorize people indefinately for eventually they will strike back as Bin Laden did.

Is that so? Well, how sensitive and humanitarian and liberal of you, all those people that died on Sept. 11th were nothing but faceless pawns in a world class game of tit-for tat, is that right? Wow. Aren't you a shinning example of morality and ethics. Do regale us with further words of wisdom from north of the border, numbnutz. Pearl harbor was Jim Dandy? Kennedy's assination made you chuckle? Martin Luther had a few chickens hidden in his coup, he deserved to get capped? What? Yer no Canadian, yer just disgusting. Plain pure and simple.

I just found out that the 9/11 asswipes were here legally, so OK, there it it. Yes. We have illegal aliens that ignore the system, and on the other hand, we have LEAGAL immigrants that are working with the system to destroy us. It's not very encouraging for legal immigrants with positive intentions. And, speaking of which, who is who and which is which? Come on, people. Isn't this what the immigration debate is all about? I am listening to song by Jane's addiction right now. The intro is in Spanish. Called "STOP". Very apropos. Stop immigration period. El finito. Enough is enough.

Capt. Eric H. May, U.S. Army (ret) – Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer. Former inspector and interpreter for the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty team.

Essay 9/11 and Non-investigation: "As a former Army officer, my tendency immediately after 911 was to rally 'round the colors and defend the country against what I then thought was an insidious, malicious all-Arab entity called Al-Qaida. In fact, in April of 2002, I attempted to reactivate my then-retired commission to return to serve my country in its time of peril. ...

Now I view the 911 event as Professor David Griffin, author of The New Pearl Harbor, views it: as a matter that implies either

A) passive participation by the Bush White House through a deliberate stand-down of proper defense procedures that (if followed) would have led US air assets to a quick identification and confrontation of the passenger aircraft that impacted WTC 1 and WTC 2, or worse ...

B) active execution of a plot by rogue elements of government, starting with the White House itself, in creating a spectacle of destruction that would lead the United States into an invasion of the Middle
East ..." Captain Eric May

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer, U.S. Army Reserve – Commander of Special Troops Battalion, 9th Theater Support Command. Former Chief of the Army’s Controlled HUMINT (Human Intelligence) Program, overseeing Army Intelligence and Security Command’s global controlled HUMINT efforts. A former member of the Able Danger data mining program that targeted Al Qaeda’s global structure. Awarded the Bronze Star for bravery. Fellow, Center for Advanced Defense Studies. 23-year military intelligence career.

Testimony before the House Armed Services Committee 2/15/06: Regarding the Able Danger project - "... basic law enforcement investigative techniques, with 21st Century data mining and analytical tools ... resulted in the establishment of a new form of intelligence collection – and the identification of Mohammed Atta and several other of the 9-11 terrorists as having links to Al Qaeda leadership a full year in advance of the attacks. ...

After contact by two separate members of the ABLE DANGER team, … the 9-11 [Commission] staff refused to perform any in-depth review or investigation of the issues that were identified to them. … It was their job to do a thorough investigation of these claims – to not simply dismiss them based on what many now believe was a "preconceived" conclusion to the 9-11 story they wished to tell. … I consider this a failure of the 9-11 staff – a failure that the 9-11 Commissioners themselves were victimized by – and continue to have perpetrated on them by the staff as is evidenced by their recent, groundless conclusion that ABLE DANGER’s findings were "urban legend". http://www.abledan

Interview Fox News 8/24/05: "Why did this operation, which was created in '99 to target Al Qaeda globally, offensively, why was that turned off in the Spring of 2001, four months before we were attacked? I can't answer that, either. I can tell you I was ordered out of the operation directly by a two-star general. But I don't know what the bigger picture was of why you'd want to stop an operation going after the very target who attacked us, in advance, why you'd want to turn it off." at 3:00 into the video at Google Videos

Last edited:
9/11 was caused by America's arrogant foreign policy. America needs to stop angering other countries. The threat posed by terrorism was exaggerated by President Bush for his own political advantage and the average American believed him. The darkie Obama proved to you that Bush Junior was, is, and always will be a LIAR !

Whoa! This thread was about the death of a immigrant that died in the hands of immigration officials. Not terrorism or conspiracies or blaming America for the world's pain and suffering. Yukon, you would be a dead man if violence was a acceptable answer to arrogance, buck-o. Is it fair to assume, if we ALL want fairness and reason to prevail, we actually apply that impartial standard to everyone, even mass murdering religious kamikaze thugs ? Hmm?

Is that so? Well, how sensitive and humanitarian and liberal of you, all those people that died on Sept. 11th were nothing but faceless pawns in a world class game of tit-for tat, is that right? Wow. Aren't you a shinning example of morality and ethics. Do regale us with further words of wisdom from north of the border, numbnutz. Pearl harbor was Jim Dandy? Kennedy's assination made you chuckle? Martin Luther had a few chickens hidden in his coup, he deserved to get capped? What? Yer no Canadian, yer just disgusting. Plain pure and simple.

I think you meant to type Martin Luthor King not just Martin Luthor or perhaps you actually think that was his name? That being said, MLK was nothing more than a trouble maker. Everywhere he went there were riots but he was gone and didnt have to face the trouble. I had and still do have no use for MLK. None at all.

The people who died on 9/11 did so because American governments constantly stuck their collective noses into the business of the Arabs. America has no business financing the Jewish atrocities on the peaceful Arab people. Continuance of this policy was what caused 9/11. Remeber that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. hence the love for Bin Laden in the Arab world.

Who really cares if the Jews of Israel survive? Do you care, are you willing to die for Israel? I doubt it.

Why dont you try speaking the truth for a change and do not simply parrot the words of your CONSERVATIVE GOP Masters?

Last edited:
bullshit...impossible...ludacrous...the original intent ? to perpetrate the falsehood of the official 9/11 story...you mean that intent ?

You have the right to question 911...please just start another thread. It is not the topic of this thread.

No, he is perfectly right in posting in this thread. You made the claim that America changed. eots is attempting to explain how and what allowed these changes to be implemented.

i agree....what Eots brought up here was brought up by many in the months following 9/11.....hence a part of the change...

Forum List

Back