The World Barack Obama and Eric Holder Have Made: Baltimore, 2015

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
You all who voted for Obama to have him install Eric Holder as his AG should be ASHAMED.

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office
Charles C. Johnson As college student Eric Holder participated in armed takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office The Daily Caller

riots, mayhem, looting, killings of innocent people, tearing whole towns, etc

Obama and Holder= that Hope and Change and the two great UNITERS. my ass

thanks a lot. this is the RESULTS

SNIP:
Get ready for a long hot summer, the kind not seen in these formerly United States since 1968:

You voted for it, America. And now you’re going to get it, good and hard.

Also read:

Shock Video: RT Reporter Surrounded, Harassed, and Robbed by Black Mob in Baltimore
baltimore-flyer-85x85.jpg

Read more:

http://pjmedia.com#ixzz3YRBG2SOP

Last edited:
Once they start destroying neighborhoods other than their own I'll give a shit.
Until then I'm just gonna sit back and laugh.

They are already invading restaurants where people with their children are just out to eat . Remember the OCCUPIERS? taking over the parks and sidewalks of businesses? I don't know where it's going. but it's not looking good

Steph, I live in Baltimore, police in Bmore are total dickheads.

The young man in question did not deserve to die. It's beyond sad. What's really sad is the way that the right steadfastly refuses to take up the issue of police brutality, choosing instead to put it all on "those horrible negros."

They are already invading restaurants where people with their children are just out to eat . Remember the OCCUPIERS? taking over the parks and sidewalks of businesses? I don't know where it's going. but it's not looking good

Look at the bright side,most of the towns they pull this crap in are liberal enclaves.
This is the result of liberal policies so now they're paying the piper.
And of course every time they pull this crap there's a good chance they just made a dem rethink his position on the issue of race relations.

Look at the bright side,most of the towns they pull this crap in are liberal enclaves.
And of course every time they pull this crap there's a good chance they just made a dem rethink his position on the issue of race relations.

Well, yes that's true. But all those innocent people that are caught up in the stuff is who I'm feeling for. Look at Ferguson....Burned out stores that aren't coming back, etc.... I see it getting worse. but can't do much now

Bullcrap, this problem will not go away until it is dealt with. It will be delt with when the "police state" is replaced with trust in people to police themselves. This was a disgrace.

Well, yes that's true. But all those innocent people that are caught up in the stuff is who I'm feeling for. Look at Ferguson....Burned out stores that aren't coming back, etc.... I see it getting worse. but can't do much now

What about all the people who are in prison for life for non violent offences? What about all thexwrongly convicted people? What about the 2000 people per year we ho are as Ted and bot even charged?

Constitution; it's not just a tool to make yourself look like a patriot.

Steph, I live in Baltimore, police in Bmore are total dickheads.

The young man in question did not deserve to die. It's beyond sad. What's really sad is the way that the right steadfastly refuses to take up the issue of police brutality, choosing instead to put it all on "those horrible negros."

No....we put it where the blame actually belongs...martin, brown and the other guy....they brought their deaths on their own....this one....I suspect the cops did the thing where they sped up and hit the brakes...since the guy wasn't buckled in...and he broke his neck....they are going away for a long time.....

But for the rioters....bring out the snipers and shoot the ones inciting the looting.....

What about all the people who are in prison for life for non violent offences? What about all thexwrongly convicted people? What about the 2000 people per year we ho are as Ted and bot even charged?

Don't commit the crime if you can't do the time.

People lowering themselves to rioting like animals. It's sad.

You all who voted for Obama to have him install Eric Holder as his AG should be ASHAMED.

Holder-Columbia-montage.jpg

As college student, Eric Holder participated in ‘armed’ takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office
Charles C. Johnson As college student Eric Holder participated in armed takeover of former Columbia University ROTC office The Daily Caller

riots, mayhem, looting, killings of innocent people, tearing whole towns, etc

Obama and Holder= that Hope and Change and the two great UNITERS. my ass

thanks a lot. this is the RESULTS

SNIP:
Get ready for a long hot summer, the kind not seen in these formerly United States since 1968:

You voted for it, America. And now you’re going to get it, good and hard.

Also read:

Shock Video: RT Reporter Surrounded, Harassed, and Robbed by Black Mob in Baltimore
baltimore-flyer-85x85.jpg

Read more:

http://pjmedia.com#ixzz3YRBG2SOP

Ah ... the same people who promised us that Obama was from Kenya now want us to believe THIS GARBAGE!!!

Don't commit the crime if you can't do the time.

People lowering themselves to rioting like animals. It's sad.

Who the he'll is saying that those people should not be punished? Not me, they should be.

And imagine you are walking through these criminals....and you have nothing to protect yourself with.........

Forum List

Back