The words "to bear arms" is a military term

ErnieS, your posting clearly reveals either you can't read or you are lying.

I am not a liberal. I agree with a secure border, I agree with conceal carry, and I do know that we will pay up front or on the back end, as we are now, for health care.

You, sir, fifteen steps to the right of Bachmann and just fell over the edge. You are not mainstream..

Jake no one is more known for lying more than you.

OK Jake it's time for you to deliver something to support your opinion. I have defended my argument with Judical rulings. What have you used? An opinion without some facts to support it is just that an opinion without any bases for support. This is your chance to beat me. Do it or leave with your tail between your leg.

bigreb, it's time for you to give it up. The law and the Amendment does not support your right to a M203 as a civilian. This is fun watching you militia types running around in circles like a bunch of maddened rats in a cage biting each other.

Really, thank you. Your entertainment here is truly unique, uniquely nuts, and a clarion cry to all Americans that the circus comes to town when the militia fruits meet in secret. With their infiltrators.

What a bunch of saps. Your neighbors will put you down if you are ever stupid enough to rise up.

And the far right weirdos keep blathering on. :lol: Keep it up.

Starkey, what does this have to do with the thesis of this thread? You're just showing your stupidity now.

It appears that starky is another liberal who is firmly stuck on stupid.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/icons/icon10.gif
something like this?
stuckonstupid.jpg

bigreb, it's time for you to give it up. The law and the Amendment does not support your right to a M203 as a civilian. This is fun watching you militia types running around in circles like a bunch of maddened rats in a cage biting each other.

Really, thank you. Your entertainment here is truly unique, uniquely nuts, and a clarion cry to all Americans that the circus comes to town when the militia fruits meet in secret. With their infiltrators.

What a bunch of saps. Your neighbors will put you down if you are ever stupid enough to rise up.

Nope cockroach the militia needs the grenade launcher the M-60 the m203 the m-16 that is what the U.S. SUPERME COURT RULED.

Remember U.S. v. Miller
Thus, for the keeping and bearing of a firearm to be constitutionally protected, the firearm should be a militia-type arm.

Remember U.S. vs. Emerson "Although, as we have held, the Second Amendment does
protect individual rights, that does not mean that those rights may
never be made subject to any limited, narrowly tailored specific
exceptions or restrictions for particular cases that are reasonable and
not inconsistent with the right of Americans generally to individually
keep and bear their private arms as historically understood in this
country."

Remember Lewis v. United States(1980). , Lewis recognized -- in summarizing the holding of Miller, supra, as "the Second Amendment guarantees no right to keep and bear a firearm that does not have 'some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia'" (emphasis added)

Remember the Militia is the people.
TITLE 10 > Subtitle A > PART I > CHAPTER 13 > § 311

True subversives, you goofs, would never post on a message board. Well, all right minded Americans would be glad to know that you may be adults but you are all goofy and out in the open. That's a good thing. Remember that 99.5% of America thinks your kind are wack. Oh, think before you try to explain Miller and Emerson to the LEO and the NG when they come down on you. Here are two pieces of very good advice. Don't try to explain to the authorities your version of the law with a weapon in hand when they come knocking. Don't think for a second you are doing anything privately about any of this.

You are back on ignore for good.

Last edited:
True subversives, you goofs, would never post on a message board. Well, all right minded Americans would be glad to know that you maybe adults but you are all goofy and out in the open. That's a good thing.

That’s right I am not a True subversives but I am a well informed member of the militia.

Bigreb, you may not be a subversive, but starky is definitely pinhead. He said that he's putting you on ignore for good. If that includes me that is the best news that I've heard all night. He has succeeded in his goal to get this thread off track. Nothing that he's offering at this time is contributing in a positive way to this subject. Like all liberals who aren't intellectually astute enough to enter into a well reasoned debate they do everything that they can to deflect attention away from the discussion at hand. They don't realize that they only draw attention to their own short comings, and limited intellect. Just ignore him. Soon he'll get bored, and crawl back under his liberal rock.

Bigreb, you may not be a subversive, but starky is definitely pinhead. He said that he's putting you on ignore for good. If that includes me that is the best news that I've heard all night. He has succeeded in his goal to get this thread off track. Nothing that he's offering at this time is contributing in a positive way to this subject. Like all liberals who aren't intellectually astute enough to enter into a well reasoned debate they do everything that they can to deflect attention away from the discussion at hand. They don't realize that they only draw attention to their own short comings, and limited intellect. Just ignore him. Soon he'll get bored, and crawl back under his liberal rock.

He said that he's putting you on ignore for good. If that includes me that is the best news that I've heard all night.

My heart is broken that he would want to do someting like that. :lol:

He has succeeded in his goal to get this thread off track.

Actually he hasn't, he only try's when he has lost. Instead of moving on he blatthers on with gibberish

Forum List

Back