The Word

pastor cyber

Rookie
Feb 21, 2010
So many people claim to speak for God. But I believe, that God must speak for Himself and He has, through His word.
Many christians are totally convinced, they know about the Bible, but they have never bothered, to find out if what they think or what they have heard about it, is really so.
I will be posting on what the Bible really says, supported by scriptures.

So many people claim to speak for God. But I believe, that God must speak for Himself and He has, through His word.
Many christians are totally convinced, they know about the Bible, but they have never bothered, to find out if what they think or what they have heard about it, is really so.

you must have forgotten to make the right turn at the evangelical sites.

Welcome. There are a lot of anti-religous people on the board that would like to deny that to you. I support your effort. Good luck, and again, welcome.

Bird is the word
the-trashmen-surfin-bird-1964.jpg

Forum List

Back