The Women's March is Global

And yet liberals love abortion. ....

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Who LOVES abortion Thanotos? No one I know.
And yet you fight to the death to keep it legal and cheap so I say you liberals LOVE abortion

Nope. You're wrong.

I HATE abortion. I hate when it becomes the only choice. But I will not support removing that choice over her body and life...from a woman. I support doing everything possible to help a woman make a better choice from contraception to birth. That means keeping it legal.
Why does your support stop after birth?

It doesn't. Not at all.

And that is important...people who choose to have a baby, who might be utterly unprepared and have families that aren't much better need support. We're social animals. We learn from family and community involvement. Being a single parent, if it comes down to that - is hard. Instead of labeling them ghetto trash and teen mothers and letting them drop out of school...how about finding ways to support them? Help them to parent AND help them to finish their education, not get FIRED because they get pregnant and they have no maternity leave? How about somehow finding ways to subsidize choosing to have the child - either supporting helping them become better parents or supporting abortion and covering their expenses and making sure they don't drop out or get fired? I know - government involvement is evil.
You covered a lot in that post. lol

Because I've had more than a few beers, I'm going to wait before giving an honest response.

I will say you most certainly did make some questionable comments. :)

And yet you fight to the death to keep it legal and cheap so I say you liberals LOVE abortion

Nope. You're wrong.

I HATE abortion. I hate when it becomes the only choice. But I will not support removing that choice over her body and life...from a woman. I support doing everything possible to help a woman make a better choice from contraception to birth. That means keeping it legal.

It doesn't. Not at all.

And that is important...people who choose to have a baby, who might be utterly unprepared and have families that aren't much better need support. We're social animals. We learn from family and community involvement. Being a single parent, if it comes down to that - is hard. Instead of labeling them ghetto trash and teen mothers and letting them drop out of school...how about finding ways to support them? Help them to parent AND help them to finish their education, not get FIRED because they get pregnant and they have no maternity leave? How about somehow finding ways to subsidize choosing to have the child - either supporting helping them become better parents or supporting abortion and covering their expenses and making sure they don't drop out or get fired? I know - government involvement is evil.

Because I've had more than a few beers, I'm going to wait before giving an honest response.

Maybe...but I'm a leftist...and I'd like to see support for families and for women to help them make better choices. We all make stupid choices. Why should kids suffer?

I've had some wine. Go ahead and rub it in.

Nope. You're wrong.

You see the choice happened before sex not after... after is just murder

Ultimately...you aren't walking in her shoes.

It's not your decision.

Abortion AND childbirth are the two most life changing decisions in a woman's life. No one else has the right to make those decisions for her.
Again the choice happens before sex not after. Sidestepping consequences with murder is just sick

Nope. You're wrong.

It's not your decision.

Abortion AND childbirth are the two most life changing decisions in a woman's life. No one else has the right to make those decisions for her.
Again the choice happens before sex not after. Sidestepping consequences with murder is just sick

Choice happens every step of the way. Circumstances change every step of the way. In the end...it's not your body or life.

And frankly...what pisses me off is that you guys (and maybe it's a perception only) - only care in so far as PREVENTING abortion. You don't care much about the afterwards because the woman becomes a welfare queen or ghetto trash or a slut or a whore not worthy of support to help her raise the child you insist she have because she made the wrong choice before pregnancy.

Is that an accurate summation Thanotos? It is what it seems like.,

Nope. You're wrong.

It's not your decision.

Choice happens every step of the way. Circumstances change every step of the way. In the end...it's not your body or life.

And frankly...what pisses me off is that you guys (and maybe it's a perception only) - only care in so far as PREVENTING abortion. You don't care much about the afterwards because the woman becomes a welfare queen or ghetto trash or a slut or a whore not worthy of support to help her raise the child you insist she have because she made the wrong choice before pregnancy.

Is that an accurate summation Thanotos? It is what it seems like.,
You want the truth? Women stop teaching your daughters that being a slit is good and stop teaching your sons they aren't needed and are all pigs and abortions would almost dissappear

Nope. You're wrong.

It doesn't. Not at all.

Maybe...but I'm a leftist...and I'd like to see support for families and for women to help them make better choices. We all make stupid choices. Why should kids suffer?

I've had some wine. Go ahead and rub it in.
I'm all for promoting the idea of making better/smarter choices.

Are you sure you're a lefty?

Nope. You're wrong.

It doesn't. Not at all.

That's called family. Government can never replace that. The left has spent decades destroying families and now you are suddenly coming to the realization those are the only things that can fix this problem. Interesting turn of event's Coyote.

I'm starting to think coyote might be supporting Trump more than she realizes. lol

Forum List

Back