The women in my family was encouraging me to go to the hospital because of GAS?

Try some digestive enzymes. they help you digest your food better, eliminating some of the fermentation that is taking place. you might even lose some weight.

Just picked up some Mylanta tablets

I'm not sure about Mylanta, but I'm serious, my mom had the same problem with the gas and bloated feeling, she went to the health food store and got a quality digestive enzyme and it all went away.

What is the name of it? I can see I feel better than saturday because I was laying in the bed

'Digest Smart' plant based enzymes by Renew Life. It worked immediately so she said. I think you just need to take right before you eat

It is a cleanser? I think it says $24.99 I ain't paying that

Well, yeah. Any good enzyme will be considered a cleaner because what happens when we eat all that processed food is that our bodies sort of don't know what to do with it, so sometimes its get stored as fat or causes other digestive problems, like gas or maybe something worse in your intestines. It could be processed foods or just some food in your diet your body doesn't like.Could be your over doing the carbs, I don't know. Enzymes basically then pre-digest all that crap so your own system can deal with it and eventually you do sort of cleanse out.

Don't short change yourself over a few bucks if your starting to have health problems. You may really want to do some research on your own, don't take my word for it, theres a lot to read on the internet. It may not be good to take the digestive enzymes all the time either because you could become dependent on them.

I'm thinking though if your family is asking you to go to the hospital, it may be something serious. Thats the only reason I mentioned it to you. Or you may want to consult with a health professional about this, that you respect. I dont know if Mylanta is a good long term solution.

from what I understand though, is if you go out and by a cheap enzyme product without the multiple strains, it's not really going to work and then you would be just throwing away your money. So if you ever do decide to go that route, read carefully.

Just picked up some Mylanta tablets

I'm not sure about Mylanta, but I'm serious, my mom had the same problem with the gas and bloated feeling, she went to the health food store and got a quality digestive enzyme and it all went away.

What is the name of it? I can see I feel better than saturday because I was laying in the bed

'Digest Smart' plant based enzymes by Renew Life. It worked immediately so she said. I think you just need to take right before you eat

Well, yeah. Any good enzyme will be considered a cleaner because what happens when we eat all that processed food is that our bodies sort of don't know what to do with it, so sometimes its get stored as fat or causes other digestive problems, like gas or maybe something worse in your intestines. It could be processed foods or just some food in your diet your body doesn't like.Could be your over doing the carbs, I don't know. Enzymes basically then pre-digest all that crap so your own system can deal with it and eventually you do sort of cleanse out.

Don't short change yourself over a few bucks if your starting to have health problems. You may really want to do some research on your own, don't take my word for it, theres a lot to read on the internet. It may not be good to take the digestive enzymes all the time either because you could become dependent on them.

I'm thinking though if your family is asking you to go to the hospital, it may be something serious. Thats the only reason I mentioned it to you. Or you may want to consult with a health professional about this, that you respect. I dont know if Mylanta is a good long term solution.

Men don't run to the hospital only women do that

What led to the gas is I had a grilled chicken wrap on Friday and washed it down with two can mountain dews. I didn't eat anything all day saturday and ate for the first time on sunday

What led to the gas is I had a grilled chicken wrap on Friday and washed it down with two can mountain dews. I didn't eat anything all day saturday and ate for the first time on sunday

Oh that's good, then it's nothing chronic. Guess they were over reacting

PeeU Stawp

smells-bad.jpg

I don't! But I do know men that do..:cheeky-smiley-018:

Grilled chicken wrap and 2 Mountain Dews, that calls for an exorcist, not a doctor :badgrin:

why?

Come on, I'm just kidding !!! ..... but I've had some bad experiences with Grilled chicken from restaurants though. Chicken tacos made me throw it right up within 15 minutes of eating it.

I'm only eating out now from places where they make the food in front of me

Quodoba
Cosi's
Subway

It will be a long time before I order out again

I had the bloated feeling in my back all weekend and all they keep saying was emergency room. so I was able to use a home remedy to relieve gas

Doritos and Gatorade lol
What the hell do you eat???

Maybe you should try eating a balanced diet.

I had the bloated feeling in my back all weekend and all they keep saying was emergency room. so I was able to use a home remedy to relieve gas

Doritos and Gatorade lol

It was a grilled chicken wrap and chips

Doritos and Gatorade lol

It was a grilled chicken wrap and chips
I don't see why that would cause you to get gas.

Unless the chicken wrap had sour cream and you have lactose intolerance.

Forum List

Back