The women in my family was encouraging me to go to the hospital because of GAS?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I had the bloated feeling in my back all weekend and all they keep saying was emergency room. so I was able to use a home remedy to relieve gas

Doritos and Gatorade lol

I now have relief. I have to get in the habit of eating slower. And why do women like to run to the emergency room for every little thing ?

Yea, I hear ya'. If they can run, then they're perfectly healthy.

Gas is not an emergency which is why I hung up on my mom and won't talk to her until next month

fbj's family wanted him to go to the ER because they are tired of having to wear hazmat suits when he comes to visit. ..... :lol: .. :lol:

hazmat_taining2.jpg

Gas is not an emergency which is why I hung up on my mom and won't talk to her until next month

So why were you telling your Mom about your gas problem? What did you want her to do?

I told her I couldn't talk because of gas

I am sure you meant you're an ass and not that you were suffering from gas...

How Bout you come over and walk on my back so I can belch

So why were you telling your Mom about your gas problem? What did you want her to do?

I knew you were a bottom twink of fancy boy type!

Wanting someone to take you from behind is not something you should offer so freely...

Oh, your mother might have told you to head to the E.R. because you keep on calling her about your upset stomach and she was sick of your bellyaching ass!

Wanting someone to take you from behind is not something you should offer so freely...

Oh, your mother might have told you to head to the E.R. because you keep on calling her about your upset stomach and she was sick of your bellyaching ass!

It wasn't a upset stomach it was a bloating feeling

It wasn't a upset stomach it was a bloating feeling

So just that time of month for you which is twenty-eight days long!

I had the bloated feeling in my back all weekend and all they keep saying was emergency room. so I was able to use a home remedy to relieve gas

Doritos and Gatorade lol

I now have relief. I have to get in the habit of eating slower. And why do women like to run to the emergency room for every little thing ?

Try some digestive enzymes. they help you digest your food better, eliminating some of the fermentation that is taking place. you might even lose some weight.

Doritos and Gatorade lol

Try some digestive enzymes. they help you digest your food better, eliminating some of the fermentation that is taking place. you might even lose some weight.

Just picked up some Mylanta tablets

Doritos and Gatorade lol

I'm not sure about Mylanta, but I'm serious, my mom had the same problem with the gas and bloated feeling, she went to the health food store and got a quality digestive enzyme and it all went away.

Doritos and Gatorade lol

I'm not sure about Mylanta, but I'm serious, my mom had the same problem with the gas and bloated feeling, she went to the health food store and got a quality digestive enzyme and it all went away.

What is the name of it? I can see I feel better than saturday because I was laying in the bed

Doritos and Gatorade lol

What is the name of it? I can see I feel better than saturday because I was laying in the bed

'Digest Smart' plant based enzymes by Renew Life. It worked immediately so she said. I think you just need to take right before you eat

Doritos and Gatorade lol

'Digest Smart' plant based enzymes by Renew Life. It worked immediately so she said. I think you just need to take right before you eat

It is a cleanser? I think it says $24.99 I ain't paying that

Forum List

Back