The Wolves Are Coming Home To Bark

I'm lying? He sure isn't campaigning on obamacare...or his economy.
You look like an asshole on your best day...so I wouldn't be spreading that crap around if I was you. :eusa_whistle:

Show me Romney's plan to balance the budget.

Show me all the Obama speeches where he doesn't talk about the economy.

Or STFU you fat poser.
Jobs and Economic Growth
Jobs and Economic Growth | Mitt Romney for President

A simple Google search would have found it for you, but I doubt your single digit IQ allowed you to use it. :rolleyes:

Interesting reading, the link to Romney's web site Meister. Have you read it? If so, did you think about what he proposes and the possible consequences - both positive and negative - which may result from 'his' ideas?

Can someone please tell my why Obama had the need to seal his college transcripts?? Does it not bother those on the left that the most transparent administration, evah, won't release the records??

Please tell us what it bothers you.

If McCain were in office, I think it is safe to assume that there wouldn't have been any wall street reform (for what it was worth), we'd still be swapping steel in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the budget would still be totally out of control.

Anyone disagree?

No remorse here. (Still think Hillary would have been a better POTUS however).

Let me get this straight: you think the budget is under control?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:lol:
If McCain were in office, I think it is safe to assume that there wouldn't have been any wall street reform (for what it was worth), we'd still be swapping steel in Iraq and Afghanistan, and the budget would still be totally out of control.

Anyone disagree?

No remorse here. (Still think Hillary would have been a better POTUS however).

Let me get this straight: you think the budget is under control?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Indeed...what budget?

Forum List

Back