The Wizard of Oz

Huh?

leave this space blank
Sep 17, 2009
areyoushittin'me?
So, there's this yellow toad, like, wandering around in the forest kinda pissed off because he doesn't want to be yellow.

Life would be easier if he were brown like the other toads; he'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing.

Anyway, this yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother. "Fairy Godmother, please make me brown like the other toads," he begged her. "I'm really jacked off being so visible to predators. The stress is like, killing me, you know?"

"Okay" said the fairy godmother, who whipped out her magic wand and went: "Abracapokus! You're brown!" The toad looked down and saw that he had become brown; except for his weenie, which was still yellow.

"Hang about lady," he said to the Fairy Godmother, "My peckers still yellow!"

"Yeah, well," she said, "I don't do weenies. You'll have to see the Wizard of Oz for that." So the toad thanked her and hopped off on his way.

There was also a purple bear wandering about the very same woods. As luck would have it, he encountered the very same Fairy Godmother

"Fairy Godmother, you're just the person I need" said the purple bear, "I can't pull any bearesses 'cos they don't want to be seen with me on account of the hunters. They can spot me from a mile off."

Being a fairly nice Fairy Godmother, she took out her magic wand. "Oh for goodness sake, what is the matter with you lot round here." she said and with that, she yelled, "Pokuscadabra! You're brown!"

The bear looked down and saw that he was, in fact, brown - except for his apricots, which remained purple.

"Hold up sweetheart!", he said to the Fairy Godmother, "My walnuts are still purple!"

"Yeah, well I don't do the 'goolie' thing," she replied, "You'll have to see the Wizard of Oz for that."

"Well that's just dandy, innit?" the bear replied, "How the hell do I find the Wizard of Oz?"

"Easy," says the fairy godmother as she flew off. saying,

~

(You know what's coming don't you?)

~

"Just follow the yellow-prick toad!"

Forum List

Back