The Witcher: Blood Origin

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Dropped on Netflix today. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Takes Wokeness to levels hitherto unseen by modern man.

Are these filmmakers really so hell-bent on furthering "The Agenda", that they are willing to alienate a large percentage of their viewers? Apparently so.

Last edited:
With all candor, I didn't even like the main Witcher series - which is of course about to get a lot worse.

I know it's apples and oranges, but I'll stick with Last Kingdom. Supposed to be a movie coming out next year I believe...

Dropped on Netflix today. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Takes Wokeness to levels hitherto unseen by modern man.

Are these filmmakers really so hell-bent on furthering "The Agenda", that they are willing to alienate a large percentage of their viewers? Apparently so.

If they did alienate a large percent their audience, Netflix would not be purchasing the series. The fact is the majority is not alienated by films with storylines featuring various minorities. The reason is pretty simple. The majority in the US and many other countries is made up of minorities, mixtures of races, religions, ethnic groups, sexual preferences, and their friends and family members.

If they did alienate a large percent their audience, Netflix would not be purchasing the series. The fact is the majority is not alienated by films with storylines featuring various minorities. The reason is pretty simple. The majority in the US and many other countries is made up of minorities, mixtures of races, religions, ethnic groups, sexual preferences, and their friends and family members.
Just spit-balling here but maybe accepting deviant behavior and faux "culture" as the norm is why the country is on the express elevator to hell.

It's not about incorporating minorities into shows. Virtually no one is against such a concept.

It's about tailoring the show to accommodate such an element to the point where the plot suffers as a result - because the former assumes priority over the latter.

It also is often heavily laden with "woke" BS politics.

For example, the Witcher is partially based on Polish lore. So why are the minorities so necessary?

Did Squid Game have mostly Koreans? Yes. It took place in Korea.

If the show had included nearly the same amount of whites or other races, it would be highly suspect - and understandably so.

Nah, has nothing to do with racism. Racism is the shield the Woke uses to protect their flank as their sword chops up contemporary culture in an endless bid to service "THE MESSAGE!"

It's not about incorporating minorities into shows. Virtually no one is against such a concept.

It's about tailoring the show to accommodate such an element to the point where the plot suffers as a result - because the former assumes priority over the latter.

For example, the Witcher is partially based on Polish lore. So why are the minorities so necessary?

If the show had included nearly the same amount of whites or other races, it would be highly suspect - and understandably so.

Nah, has nothing to do with racism. Racism is the shield the Woke uses to protect their flank as their sword chops up contemporary culture in an endless bid to service "THE MESSAGE!"
Since, I haven't seen the new season, I won't comment on it.

Last edited:

I did not say anything about incorporating minorities but rather storylines that include minorities. Societies are becoming more inclusive and as such so should entertainment media.

I did not say anything about incorporating minorities but rather storylines that include minorities. Societies are becoming more inclusive and as such so should entertainment media.

Yep.

In one ear and out the other.

Why do I bother with some people?

Forum List

Back