The 'Wisdom' of Reagan

The electoral map shown below depicts the results of the 1984 U.S. presidential election in which Ronald Reagan defeated Walter Mondale. Reagan carried 49 states and 58.8% of the popular vote.

1984.png
Democrat: 13 Walter Mondale
Republican: 525 Ronald Reagan

1984 Electoral Map

Why NOT embellish this THREAD with some truth?

THE REAL RONALD REAGAN

*MERRY CHRISTMAS* INDEED...

Truth? Like saying when you say ''we did not trade arms for hostages'' you listened to your heart and not your head?

Reagan sucked except he did give Americansa sense of pride....but at what cost? George Bush and Clinton both had to raise taxes to get us out of the Reagan miracle/delusion.

and btw Clinton left office with a surplus and a balanced budhet...you know, the very things Reagan claimed he would do.

You didn't WATCH the Video, DID YOU? Did any of it sound familiar? Of course it doesn't...YOU didn't watch it.
Good Gawd Almighty! What did I ever do to deserve you for christmas? :lol:

I don' come here to watch videos you fuckin' tool. lol

If I want to watch vidoes I'll go to youtube myself. Most of the adults here at USMB and even some of the diaper set come here to post....we argue, share and read each other's posts. If you want to share videos why don' you hop on over to one of thiose inane video sites where people are illeterate and dumb as soap on a rope.

☭proletarian☭;1841953 said:
What's your point, Miss?

Whattya THINK it means? Reagan was STRONG in his TRUST and admiration of the people to do the right thing. They answered him resoundingly.
Because he won the vote?

Then the same goes for Obama

☭proletarian☭;1841966 said:
☭proletarian☭;1841953 said:
What's your point, Miss?

Whattya THINK it means? Reagan was STRONG in his TRUST and admiration of the people to do the right thing. They answered him resoundingly.
Because he won the vote?

Reagan TOLD THE TRUTH about who he was and WHERE he stood. Obama LIED and it reflects in Obama's POLLS.

Truth? Like saying when you say ''we did not trade arms for hostages'' you listened to your heart and not your head?

Reagan sucked except he did give Americansa sense of pride....but at what cost? George Bush and Clinton both had to raise taxes to get us out of the Reagan miracle/delusion.

and btw Clinton left office with a surplus and a balanced budhet...you know, the very things Reagan claimed he would do.

You didn't WATCH the Video, DID YOU? Did any of it sound familiar? Of course it doesn't...YOU didn't watch it.

If I want to watch vidoes I'll go to youtube myself. Most of the adults here at USMB and even some of the diaper set come here to post....we argue, share and read each other's posts. If you want to share videos why don' you hop on over to one of thiose inane video sites where people are illeterate and dumb as soap on a rope.

Do you have anything intelligent to contribute? I don't mean just this thread either.

Because he won the vote?

Reagan TOLD THE TRUTH about who he was and WHERE he stood. Obama LIED and it reflects in Obama's POLLS.
"I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at the point of a bayonet, if necessary."
--Ronald Reagan, Los Angeles Times, October 20, 1965

"I would have voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964."
--Ronald Reagan, Los Angeles Times, June 17, 1966

" Once you have mastered sincerity. . .you've got it made."

:eusa_whistle:

☭proletarian☭;1841974 said:
Because he won the vote?

"I favor the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it must be enforced at the point of a bayonet, if necessary."

Is there a point you are trying to make by reposting these quotations? Or do you think that they are contradictory and show Reagan as, gasp, a hypocrite?
I have news, Reagan was a lot smarter than you. He was no hypocrite and the quotations aren't contridictory.
Now go play in heavy traffic.

He was no hypocrite and the quotations aren't contridictory.
:lol:

He was no hypocrite and the quotations aren't contridictory.
:rofl:

THe people positing hypocrisy are too stupid to realize the statements are not contradictory. Every time you assholes post it you prove your stupidity more and more.

Do you have anything intelligent to contribute? I don't mean just this thread either.
as a matter of fact I do, but unfortunately for the intellectully challenged....I don't link to video.

:jo

THe people positing hypocrisy are too stupid to realize the statements are not contradictory. Every time you assholes post it you prove your stupidity more and more.

Is there a point you are trying to make by reposting these quotations? Or do you think that they are contradictory and show Reagan as, gasp, a hypocrite?
I have news, Reagan was a lot smarter than you. He was no hypocrite and the quotations aren't contridictory.

I concur with the premise of your statement and NOT that of the OP...whom is sorely mistaken. Reagan told us who he was early on which is why I posted the video of his address in 1964.

Many think Reagan and 'Reaganism' is dead, and buried...Quite the contrary. We saw a strong showing this past Summer...the Democrats balked by calling them names without addressing WHY they protested which is typical of ANY Obama-Like Statist that knows their days are numbered.

To the OP? Nice try. *WE* are ON To you...you get an A for effort, an 'F' for effect.

as a matter of fact I do, but unfortunately for the intellectully challenged....I don't link to video.

:jo

Nor do YOU look at what's been presented.

Because he won the vote?

And REAGAN was correct. And IN his defying of it? WE see the results of IT to this day, and it remains strongly with us with the BREAKDOWN of the Black Family whom have come to DEPEND upon Government and HANDOUTS more than they do their own strengths AS Americans in their own right.

I applaud Reagan for his stance.:clap2:

You applaud him for which stance? His support or opposition?

Forum List

Back