The wire

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
I heard good things about this series for a long time so I decided to give them a look.I watched the first series and thoroughly enjoyed it.I am wondering wether or not it continues the same, gets better/worse as the series goes on?

Anyone seen it, what do you think?

No spoilers please.

I heard good things about this series for a long time so I decided to give them a look.I watched the first series and thoroughly enjoyed it.I am wondering wether or not it continues the same, gets better/worse as the series goes on?

Anyone seen it, what do you think?

No spoilers please.

It's excellent from start to finish. I also recommend a British series called CRACKERS.

i love the old british shows..chef...keep up appearances and of course....are you being served....only thing close is maybe "couples"

o and here is how good it is you fucking wanker....

your last couple of posts to me...have been rather pissy....

yet out of respect and love for the show....you apparently never noticed my quote asshole....i will not post a spoiler....i am so fucking tempted....

o and here is how good it is you fucking wanker....

your last couple of posts to me...have been rather pissy....

yet out of respect and love for the show....you apparently never noticed my quote asshole....i will not post a spoiler....i am so fucking tempted....

I have seen the first episode of the 2nd series and know Omar is acomin' my precious, special little Princess:lol:

m15 i have not watched....last restaurant standing...even if the ideal of brits making good food is rather sad

We have some of the best chefs in the world here, hell Ramsay is always in the USA saving some dirty hole of an eaterie for our entertainment:lol:

only thing brit i can think of is yorkshire pudding or blood pudding...o fish and chips...i will give you that....good fish and chips..what else? isnt ramsey a scott

only thing brit i can think of is yorkshire pudding or blood pudding...o fish and chips...i will give you that....good fish and chips..what else? isnt ramsey a scott

Scot, it is spelled Scot, Scots would kill you for such a mistake, almost as bad as calling them Scotch or Scotchies:lol: and they are still Brits last I heard.

plus ever "wire" fan on here would shun me for spoiling it for anyone....that is how powerful the show is....enjoy

That good eh, excellent.I also have The Shield to watch, I saw the first 2 series and enjoyed it a lot but the networks started screwing with the showing times and I lost interest but have decided to play catch up.Same with Dexter, I am half way through the second series here in the UK, I think you have seen 3?

Monarch of the Glen--I loved it. Very light hearted and kind--set in Scotland.

Too soft and girlie for me, I never gave it air time.I did watch Cracker with Robbie Coltrane which as you say was very good indeed.I think you yanks fucked it up with your own version.

mr bean is the one i dont get....i never cared for rowan atkinson however...a friend of mine...does say he is excellent in that period piece that i cant remember the name of

I am almost finished season 3 and I hate that bastard Macnulty.He needs a good fucking hiding.:evil:

Are there any comparable series on in the USA at the moment? I love it.:cool:

no ...never will be anything like the wire...season 3...eh? gee roomy ...i am expecting daily rep from you...lets see i figure y ou can rep me twice in one day...you got 99 pts..so its worth blackmailing you....
the first day you dont rep me twice...i tell all...about the wire....

<---evil

Forum List

Back