The Winner Thread!

no1tovote4 said:
A boatload of blonde jokes!

Well not from 'tender, but we'll all get ya later.

well i am blonde.....and grey....rather just have a yong frim blonde :69: than a joke :321:

manu1959 said:
well i am blonde.....and grey....rather just have a yong frim blonde :69: than a joke :321:
will a tender blonde do? blondes have more fun don't they?

I was just ribbing no1.........you know..,see if I could get a rise out of him..... no pun intended...

pretender said:

I was just ribbing no1.........you know..,see if I could get a rise out of him..... no pun intended...

tender is good....the firm ones always want to go "do" something....blondes have more fun because their standards are lower and they are easily amused

pretender said:

Every day! :D

pretender said:

hey no1..........rib....tender...get a rise....i think she is flirting with ya

manu1959 said:
tender is good....the firm ones always want to go "do" something....blondes have more fun because their standards are lower and they are easily amused

bad girl

manu1959 said:
hey no1..........rib....tender...get a rise....i think she is flirting with ya

manu..... i flirt with everyone...... it's part of being blonde. Another reason we have more fun. We love men!!!

pretender said:
Yea it doesn't take much to make us happy that's why we are so much fun. Let me see......... fun person with blonde hair, bitch with brown hair....

. oh yea... give me the brown haired bitch anyday. :bs1:

I must have some sort of death wish. I am attracted to angry redheads for some reason...

I love them all, but I am attracted to the redheads like a moth to flame.

no1tovote4 said:
I must have some sort of death wish. I am attracted to angry redheads for some reason...

I love them all, but I am attracted to the redheads like a moth to flame.

But but but no1...... they burn in the sun..... ROFLMAO.... I know a couple of red heads that are jam up ladies... I can totally understand.

-=d=- said:
All that Rep I gave you, and you try to hijack people from MY thread!!!

:blowup:

:shocked:

:finger3:

:tng:

:beer:

It's a very progressive thread. Everybody here gets to feel like winners! What a self-esteem builder!

This thread is what's wrong with our school system.

Work with me here:

I was at my daughter's carnival last Halloween. We paid money for 'tickets' which we in turn used to 'pay' for various side-show-type games. At every game, EVERY player got a prize - the SAME prize. Whether you knock the bottles down or not.

Teaches kids this: There is no benefit for excellence. Everything in life is fair. No need to strive for achievement.

Frankly, the whole 'boost a kids self-esteem' philosophy is killing our kids, emotionally, and created inflated sense of self-worth. It's very anti-christian taken to some extremes. Proverbs tells us to NOT brag about ourselves, or what we've done; Christ tells us unless we are humble, like slaves (slaves which drive RX8s are okay, btw, I checked it out), or servants, we'll not see God.

:)

There. I won.

Forum List

Back