The Winner of the Fake News Poll Is...

Congratulations to Fake Fox News for their first of many wins for the most fake news channel. They've worked hard to lie, obfuscate, and use innuendo and reject fact as their motis operandi.

Fake Fox News, the darling of Lying Trump, has been recognized for their epic telling of lies.

Lying Trump will get up tomorrow knowing they lie almost as much as he does. And they have a trophy to prove it.

From the article:
40% of all voters think Fox News should be the winner of the first annual Fake News Trophy.

CNN is in second place with 25% support, followed by MSNBC (9%), ABC (4%), CBS (3%) and NBC (2%). Six percent (6%) say the award should go to someone else, and 11% are undecided.

A closer look finds that while 53% of Democrats and a plurality (42%) of voters not affiliated with either major party declare Fox News the winner, just 24% of Republicans agree. Forty percent (40%) of GOP voters opt instead for CNN, a view shared by just 13% of Democrats and 24% of unaffiliateds.​

What I find striking is that for all Trump's and Trumpkins' invective about CNN, the gap between Fox and CNN is 15% and 30%+ for the other so-called "fake news" media! That suggests strongly that the public just isn't buying that fake-news crap Trump and Trumpkins have been spewing, as well it should not. That may be among the best news I've seen/heard this year.

Equally damning is that the poll came from Rasmussen, which is well understood to have a methodological bias for obtaining responses from more folks who lean/are conservative.

In another recent thread, a member wrote:
Rasmussen, one of the only reliable honest polls out there.....Where would Trump be if he had an honest press covering his presidency?
Given the results of the Rasmussen poll referenced in the OP, I suspect the answer to the member's question might well be "not in the WH."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back