• No

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I didn't inhale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I bet the WH will now be involved...
Another week of gay coverage of some kind.
The Gays will probably boycott MIB III
until

a: Will Smith apologizes
b: The President weighs in on the issue and we discuss gay stuff for another week.
c: The gays demand a full apology from Will Smith and he's forced to tongue kiss a gay doode...
d: The producers promise in writing to have a full gay storyline with an all gay cast with gay aliens
for MIB IV...

until

b: The President weighs in on the issue and we discuss gay stuff for another week.
c: The gays demand a full apology from Will Smith and he's forced to tongue kiss a gay doode...
d: The producers promise in writing to have a full gay storyline with an all gay cast with gay aliens
for MIB IV...

Dude, your partisan pants are all crusty with shit. Maybe while they are in the wash, you can just talk like a normal human being?

I dare to dream.

until

for MIB IV...

Dude, your partisan pants are all crusty with shit. Maybe while they are in the wash, you can just talk like a normal human being?

I dare to dream.

Sorry if my language was too hard for you to understand.
Maybe one of your friends can "splain" it to you.

until

for MIB IV...

I dare to dream.

Doesn't this mean Will Smith is a homophobic bigot?

Will handled it perfectly.

Agreed. He wasn't angry, he didn't punch the guy - he just like he was smacking a little kid upside the head.

He looked a bit pissed when he initially pushed the guy away, but I don't blame him for that. The guy was practically mauling him.

I loved how the TMZ story tried to make it sound like some sort of homophobic reaction on Smith's part. Those people need to come up for air. I LOVE men, but if a guy I didn't know was all over me that way, I'd have kicked him in the nuts. TMZ's going on about how kissing celebrities is "his schtick". Hey, I've met quite a few guys whose "schtick" is trying to cop a feel off strange women in bars, and I'd kick THEM in the nuts, too, "schtick" or no. Making a habit of something doesn't make it okay; it just makes the person serially creepy, instead of one-time creepy.

until

for MIB IV...

I dare to dream.

I think it means he doesn't like being mauled by total strangers.

I dare to dream.

I guess it depends on who it is and what their political views are that determines what the narrative is by the media.

I dare to dream.

Exactly.....and I think Will Smith handled it well..and I am certain I would have done pretty much the same thing.
Get the fuck away from me nutcase.

Forum List

Back