Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I didn't inhale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Um, can you blame him? Will Smith slapped a male TV reporter who tried to kiss him before yesterday's Moscow premiere of Men in Black III.

A reporter from the Ukrainian television channel 1+1 approached Smith on the red carpet, put his hand on the actor's shoulder and tried to kiss him -- and it was all caught on tape.

Smith pushed him away and then slapped him lightly across the cheek with the back of his left hand. "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him," said a laughing but surprised Smith.

TMZ reports that the reporter, Vitalii Sediuk, is known for his odd practice of kissing celebrities.

Will Smith slaps reporter who tried to kiss him

Did Will Smith have the right to slap the man to stop his amorous activities or did that violate the man's rights? Maybe Smith is a Christian homophobic.

Um, can you blame him? Will Smith slapped a male TV reporter who tried to kiss him before yesterday's Moscow premiere of Men in Black III.

A reporter from the Ukrainian television channel 1+1 approached Smith on the red carpet, put his hand on the actor's shoulder and tried to kiss him -- and it was all caught on tape.

Smith pushed him away and then slapped him lightly across the cheek with the back of his left hand. "He's lucky I didn't sucker punch him," said a laughing but surprised Smith.

TMZ reports that the reporter, Vitalii Sediuk, is known for his odd practice of kissing celebrities.

It's a wonder Will didn't knock him the fuck out.Being a Jewkranian, he probably had a team of lawyers filming the event.

• Banned

It's a wonder Will didn't knock him the fuck out.Being a Jewkranian, he probably had a team of lawyers filming the event.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBRfjcY9SQ]Will Smith Slaps Reporter! - HipHollywood.com - YouTube[/ame]

Imagine how many times this guy has had people want to touch him.

it would be fucking creepy

I have seen people react to celebrity in insane ways.

They all of the sudden go MINDLESS and dont even see the Person but only see the brush with fame.

Everytime I have mnet a celeb I treated them like the person at the bank.

I mentioned Nothing about their fame and just talked to them like they were anyone else.

Most of the time the star/fan relationship is simple. The fan knows the star. He has seen all the movies, watched Entertainment Tonight and The Insider faithfully. He has read every article in the National Enquirer. They are facebook friends. The fan loses sight of the fact that although he knows the star, the star is totally unaware of the fan's existence. It comes as kind of shock to discover that the fan is totally unknown to the star. They have a "relaionship".

I've met a LOT of stars, most of the time they are quite friendly once they get over the idea that they might be attacked with devotion and treated like a stranger.

It refreashing for them to be treated like a regular joe.

WHY ANYONE would crave celebrity is just beyond me

I would have slapped him to... it was not just a European greeting of the double cheek kiss... he went in for the hug first.

I would hate to see him in New Zealand.... were its nose to nose rub. :lol:

I wonder if it had been Gary Sunise or some other conservative actor?

Homophobe....!!!! Damn them evil mean con$..!!!

But its all good... Will is down for the struggle :rock:

I would have slapped him to... it was not just a European greeting of the double cheek kiss... he went in for the hug first.

I would hate to see him in New Zealand.... were its nose to nose rub. :lol:

And Will was cool with that! I like Will. I think the reporter was out of order.

Forum List

Back