The Wilding of Sarah Palin

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
]interesting read.says a lot
SNIP:

By Robin of Berkeley
When I was in college, I read a book that changed my life. It was Susan Brownmiller's tome, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape, which explained rape as an act of power instead of just lust. What I found particularly chilling was the chapter on war -- how rape is used to terrorize a population and destroy the enemy's spirit.

While edifying, the book magnified the vulnerability I already felt as a female. Fear of rape became a constant dread, and I sought a solution that would help shield me from danger.

The answer: seek safe harbor within the Democratic Party. I even became an activist for feminist causes, including violence against women. Liberalism would protect me from the big, bad conservatives who wished me harm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited for copyright, read more at the link

read it all and comments
American Thinker: The Wilding of Sarah Palin

The Wilding of Sarah Palin
Comments RulesBy Robin of Berkeley
When I was in college, I read a book that changed my life. It was Susan Brownmiller's tome, Against Our Will: Men, Women, and Rape, which explained rape as an act of power, not just lust. What I found particularly chilling was the chapter on war -- how rape is used to terrorize a population and destroy the enemy's spirit.While edifying, the book magnified the vulnerability I already felt as a female. Fear of rape became a constant dread, and I sought a solution that would help shield me from danger.The answer: seek safe harbor within the Democratic Party. ... (Read Full Article)
American Thinker - Comments

I remember the book well - but was never able to accept a lot of the goings on back during the 60s - apparently all the protests, marches, bra burning, etc. scared the crap out of me more than it enlightened me.

Funny...if the author of the OP thinks "sexism" is a one party fault she's an idiot.

sarahpalin_200908_477x600_7.jpg

Good Lord what I would do to her for Punishment... :eusa_drool:

That's all kinds of Fucking Hot MILF... Correction, GMILF...

:)

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back