The White Vote

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
For years we've been hearing about the importance of the identity vote. Something that has not been noticed is "white" identity. This has been deemed as racist or politically incorrect, but how long can that endure without repercussions? The attempted marginalization of the majority in the US could not last forever without consequence. Whites are clearly becoming disillusioned with the liberal concept that fault lies with them.

That was not sustainable. As the racial divide nurtured by Democrats manifests itself iin cases like Brown/Wilson and Zimmerman/Martin, the consequences are inevitable. The white vote is not as monolithic as some, but there are limits.

The midterms are testament to a wave that could well be extended to Hispanics and Asians.

Divide and conquer of American society may have been ill-advised.

There was no "wave" when it was merely a ripple in one segment of the population that is disgruntled.

But feel free to believe that somehow your disaffected subset of aging whiners represents all of the white population. In two years time you will find out the hard way that it doesn't.

w-Census_whites13_promo.jpg

More white people died in the United States last year than were born, a surprising slump coming more than a decade before the Census Bureau says that the ranks of white Americans will likely drop with every passing year.:bye1:

White deaths outnumber births for first time - The Washington Post

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The entertainment value of the above 3 subversives that have a hard time having a combined IQ of a 75 W. bulb is epic..... Hey, you fucking Democratic :ahole-1:'s
You still are SEETHING after the ass beating you queers took on Tuesday... Just remember girls that the American voter.....

Liberalism2PIXREjected.jpg

It's a shame that they use up the oxygen in this country!

For years we've been hearing about the importance of the identity vote. Something that has not been noticed is "white" identity. This has been deemed as racist or politically incorrect, but how long can that endure without repercussions? The attempted marginalization of the majority in the US could not last forever without consequence. Whites are clearly becoming disillusioned with the liberal concept that fault lies with them.

That was not sustainable. As the racial divide nurtured by Democrats manifests itself iin cases like Brown/Wilson and Zimmerman/Martin, the consequences are inevitable. The white vote is not as monolithic as some, but there are limits.

The midterms are testament to a wave that could well be extended to Hispanics and Asians.

Recognizing the on-going and pernicious nature of the racial divide in America is not nurturing the problem. Keeping silent and letting fester the repercussions of centuries of White domination and marginalization of the Black population does nurture the divide. It's a wearisome annoyance to a lot of White people to keep being reminded of the history of the cultural subjugation of Blacks and the contemporary ramifications of that history. You hear it all the time, "That's ancient history, just let it go, move on". And yet it wasn't that long ago (a mere fifty years, a historical eye-blink) that the worst of anti-Black laws were declared unconstitutional. The laws of cause and effect can't be so easily set aside. I'm afraid these issues will go on and on and on and no amount of White backlash will erase reality. It's going to take a monumental sea change in the White population's conception of Race before the final solution can even begin. It has never been about "divide and conquer", it's always about "unite and heal".

The entertainment value of the above 3 subversives that have a hard time having a combined IQ of a 75 W. bulb is epic..... Hey, you fucking Democratic :ahole-1:'s
You still are SEETHING after the ass beating you queers took on Tuesday... Just remember girls that the American voter.....

Largely didn't show up. The lowest voter participation rate in 72 years is nothing to be proud of, guy.

So you guys won in a few backwater states by barely hitting 50% in most of them, mostly because you managed to not pooch it by saying anything really stupid like "Let them die" or "I like to fire people' or "Women who want birth control are sluts!"

Seriously, it's like Corky the Retard wins the Special Olympics, and his Parents are so proud.

Largely didn't show up. The lowest voter participation rate in 72 years is nothing to be proud of, guy.

So you guys won in a few backwater states by barely hitting 50% in most of them, mostly because you managed to not pooch it by saying anything really stupid like "Let them die" or "I like to fire people' or "Women who want birth control are sluts!"

Seriously, it's like Corky the Retard wins the Special Olympics, and his Parents are so proud.
Joey.s butt hurts so badly because the Republicans did so poorly.:biggrin:

[E]Joey.s butt hurts so badly because the Republicans did so poorly.:biggrin:

Honestly, if this was the best the GOP could do with all the wind blowing in the right direction, they really need to be worried.

Just aren't enough old white people to keep you aloft forever. And eventually, you guys are going to back to saying stupid things about abortion and working people.

Because you can't help yourselves.

[E]Joey.s butt hurts so badly because the Republicans did so poorly.:biggrin:

Honestly, if this was the best the GOP could do with all the wind blowing in the right direction, they really need to be worried.

Just aren't enough old white people to keep you aloft forever. And eventually, you guys are going to back to saying stupid things about abortion and working people.

Because you can't help yourselves.
I don't think anyone's got a problem with working people. It is your parasitic class that offends people.

Some claim that once whites are a minority in the West, a new Dark Age begins. Western nations will descend into third world status. Seems a likely scenario if one experiences life in Hispanic or Black nations, or is involved with any Hispanic or black controlled entities.

Sadly many whites refuse to discuss race, for fear of being labeled a racist....no doubt this post will generate such commentary.

Just finished this book. It examines the reality of race in America and confirms what many whites know...and clearly exposes the absurdity of liberalism's radical affects on society.
FaceToFaceCover-350x350.jpg

I don't think anyone's got a problem with working people. It is your parasitic class that offends people.

Really, which parasitic class is that?

Only parasites i see is the 1% that collects 43% of the wealth, but is clearly not doing 43% of the labor.

But you guys would complain about the bottom 40% of the population that controls less than 1% of the wealth, many of whom have jobs, because we have an occassional program to help them out when the rich are done exploiting them.

Got it.

Some claim that once whites are a minority in the West, a new Dark Age begins. Western nations will descend into third world status. Seems a likely scenario if one experiences life in Hispanic or Black nations, or is involved with any Hispanic or black controlled entities.

Sadly many whites refuse to discuss race, for fear of being labeled a racist....no doubt this post will generate such commentary.

Just finished this book. It examines the reality of race in America and confirms what many whites know...and clearly exposes the absurdity of liberalism's radical affects on society.

So in addition to being a Libertarian Child, you are an outright racist. Why am I not surprised?

So in addition to being a Libertarian Child, you are an outright racist. Why am I not surprised?

See?

Really, which parasitic class is that?

Only parasites i see is the 1% that collects 43% of the wealth, but is clearly not doing 43% of the labor.

But you guys would complain about the bottom 40% of the population that controls less than 1% of the wealth, many of whom have jobs, because we have an occassional program to help them out when the rich are done exploiting them.

Got it.
The parasites that sponge off the taxpayers year after year. Doesn't it bother you that others support you? A fair question methinks.

The parasites that sponge off the taxpayers year after year. Doesn't it bother you that others support you? A fair question methinks.

I'm not getting any payments from the government, so if you can't get basic facts right, I'm not sure why anyone should bother having a conversation with you.

Am I bothered that SOME of the 25% of my income that goes to taxes is used to feed poor people and cloth them? Not really. I'd much rather have them have jobs, and most of them would rather have jobs, I am sure.

Not as bothered as I am that it is used to bail out the bad decisions of rich people who we've determined are "too big to fail" when they tank the economy.

Forum List

Back