The white race will survive, but;

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one looks like one of the kids I play ball with.

071712bushman_640x360.jpg

The Bushman were raped by the Bantu a bit, and especially in the Hottentot's.
Sounds like what whites did to each other in europe with the Slavs.

Northern Slavs are more indigenous to Europe than Western Europeans.

They are still white just like the Bushman are still Black Africans.

They are still white just like the Bushman are still Black Africans.

Bushman separated from other Africans for 10,000's of thousands, if not even 100,000 years.

That's not the point.

The point is that some Bushman are more Negroid looking, than others from rape.
Then you dont have a point. For starters there is no such thing as negroes in Africa. Only Black Africans. Trying to separate them is a white boy (fools) task.

Africa is a very diverse continent which obviously has multiple races, the San Bushman are one of them.

That's not the point.

Then you dont have a point. For starters there is no such thing as negroes in Africa. Only Black Africans. Trying to separate them is a white boy (fools) task.

Africa is a very diverse continent which obviously has multiple races, the San Bushman are one of them.
Of course we are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. That doesnt make the San not Black. Black encompasses all of our ethnic groups. Yes the San are one of them.

That's not the point.

Of course we are the most genetically diverse race on the planet. That doesnt make the San not Black. Black encompasses all of our ethnic groups. Yes the San are one of them.

Black is not a race, Negroid is.

Bushman are clearly not, Black nor Negroid.

That's not the point.

Black is a race. Negroid is nowhere to found on any map. its a faux term.

I already proved the San are Black and look just like some of the people I know and love today.

That's not the point.

I already proved the San are Black and look just like some of the people I know and love today.

Asian Indians are often Black, but their not Negroid.

Asian Indians are much closer related to Whites.(Caucasoids)

As for Bushman they are neither Black, nor Negroid.

No such thing as negroid and no one claimed they were Black even though the indigenous people of India are definitely Black.

Only the albino east indians are related to whites

As for the San they are definitely Black Africans.

No such thing as negroid and no one claimed they were Black even though the indigenous people of India are definitely Black.

Lol, so, you're not smart enough to tell an Asian Indian, or a Bushman from someone from the Congo?

Lol, so, you're not smart enough to tell an Asian Indian, or a Bushman from someone from the Congo?
Well youre not smart enough to know the Congo is Africa just like the San.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back