The White Oscars

Turning logic on its head..

Many years ago, when White Folks thought that MLK was right, and that everyone ought to be treated fairly and with equal consideration, accusations of prejudice and official discriminationn had to be supported by at least SOME evidence of unfairness. "This Negro was turned down with better credentials than the White guy who got hired!"

Then we got "Affirmative Action," which was based on the extremely dubious assumption that prejudice existed even where there was no evidence that any individual had been harmed. "These ten Black Guys were all rejected, and even though we can't point to any of them who was more qualified than the White Guys who got hired, there MUST HAVE BEEN some discrimination, just because."

This is illogical (stupid), but society pretended that it wasn't stupid because to point out its stupidity might make Black Folks feel bad.

Does anybody honestly believe that the Hollywood Pinko's who voted for the Oscars are racially prejudiced? Seriously? Have you seen what is on TV and films for the past ten years? Can anyone point to a "Black" candidate whose performance was better than the actual nominees?

We are supposed to just presume that there was prejudice because none of the nominees were “Black.”

Turning logic on its head.

Somebody needs to fill them in on how Oscars are awarded. It take a lot of money, wining and dining, promotions and advertising. And god knows what all else.

I did act in a school play once(8th grade I think?) and out of three performances I only got to be in the middle one. But a classmate who saw all three said my performance was the best. Nobody else said anything one way or the other(not sure if I asked). Not sure what my teacher thought, maybe he thought differently?

Forum List

Back