The White Man Takes Another Heisman Away From A Brother

LOL I can't believe this thread. So. Was it racist to give him the Heisman?? If so, who was the racism against?
Was it racist for Ingram to have won it last year? If so who was it racist against?

:doubt:

Couple of issues with this whole topic. The Heisman wasn't taken away from Reggie bush, he gave it back. It also wasn't taken away from OJ Simpson. He sold it.

Now where were we?

You're right. This thread was a bit tongue in cheek....but I'm still steamed at Vince Young not getting the trophy. He deserves it. He was a great college player and a decent pro.

What's worse is Vince Young will not be allowed to get the trophy he so rightly deserved. It will be vacated.

As it should be. Who says that Vince Young would have won it if Reggie Bush had not been on the ballot?

I happen to agree that it should be left as vacated and unawarded; but I personally thought Vince should have won it in 05 even WITH Reggie on the ballot.

Yeah, Reggie didn't do anything wrong so it must be racism, again.

Those racist NCAA (white) guys who investigated Reggie and his family kicked USC's football ass but good for no other reason that the Bush clan is black.

It's not rocket science. It's all there in black and white.
Tisk, Tisk, I guess cheating, killing the wife, and pretty much being a thug (O.J.) is no reason to strip said individual of troghy? I get so tired of individuals crying racism when they don't get their way or they get caught doing something wrong. I tell you what, just stop acting like thugs and see what happens.

OJ was found "NOT GUILTY".

That's supposed to mean something.

The only folks that showed any racism where the cops involved in the case.

This thread is about the trophy Reggie gave up. If you want to start a discussion about OJ and whether he was guilty or not feel free.

Do any white men ever win that trophy or is it reserved for Negros only ? I dont know, Im Canadian.

You're a fucking fool.

In the last ten years alone,

Eric Crouch
Carson Palmer
Matt Leinart
Tim Tebow
Sam Bradford

Oops 5 white winners, four black winners and a vacated .

What's worse is Vince Young will not be allowed to get the trophy he so rightly deserved. It will be vacated.

As it should be. Who says that Vince Young would have won it if Reggie Bush had not been on the ballot?

I happen to agree that it should be left as vacated and unawarded; but I personally thought Vince should have won it in 05 even WITH Reggie on the ballot.

Vince showed everyone who the best player on the field was when Texas beat USC.

OJ was found "NOT GUILTY".

That's supposed to mean something.

All the not guilty verdict meant was a majority Negro jury decided that it was OK for one of the soul brothers to slaughter a white woman and a homosexual Jew.

The Negro is inferior to the white man thats why they need Affirmative Action laws. When Negros and women compete equally with white men (no legal protection) they may ne equal until then they are inferior beings in need of help.
You get to go sit on the ignore bench, fuckface

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back