The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria

No, I'm just saying the mistake started in 2003, not 2009.
So letting Iraq go from being stable and secure to being a terrorist hell hole controlled by ISIS is no biggie, because it might show people how badly Obozo fucked up???

You keep falsely claiming that Iraq was stable and secure. It never was. I don't care if Obama claimed it was either. It's not factual. It's been a violent clusterf___ since Dubya made the mistake of invading Iraq in 2003. Conservatives and GOPers need to fess up about the error already.
So you are claiming Obozo is a lying POS and Hillary helped start a war that turned out to be a huge mistake.

No, I'm placing most of the blame on the GOP, conservatism.and George W Bush, the most embarrsingly stupid and ill-spoken idiot that this country has ever elected President.

We are still living with the damage his Presidency caused.
:boohoo:

So letting Iraq go from being stable and secure to being a terrorist hell hole controlled by ISIS is no biggie, because it might show people how badly Obozo fucked up???

You keep falsely claiming that Iraq was stable and secure. It never was. I don't care if Obama claimed it was either. It's not factual. It's been a violent clusterf___ since Dubya made the mistake of invading Iraq in 2003. Conservatives and GOPers need to fess up about the error already.
So you are claiming Obozo is a lying POS and Hillary helped start a war that turned out to be a huge mistake.

No, I'm placing most of the blame on the GOP, conservatism.and George W Bush, the most embarrsingly stupid and ill-spoken idiot that this country has ever elected President.

:boohoo:
Maybe they should change their name to GuvmintCheese.

Iraq hasn't been stable and secure since 2003.
So we have another Lib that says Obozo is a lying POS!!!!!

Oh jeez, this is getting really boring......

Iraq hasn't been stable and secure since 2003.
So we have another Lib that says Obozo is a lying POS!!!!!

Oh jeez, this is getting really boring......
Well you voted for the clown!!!!!

How is Iraq not defending itself, after we were told to leave, Obama's fault?

Because Iraq needed time and support to stabilize. The Jihadists didn't just fucking disappear, they retreated and and soon as Obama switched sides, they came back into Iraq with a vengeance.

So Obama did lie about a stable Iraq.

OK thanks

The mistake of America in Iraq started in 2003.
So again, you want to go back to 2003 and not 2008 when Obama was handed a totally stable Iraq which he then proceeded to destroy and piss away the lives America had lost in gaining it.
Just curious, but what part of Bush planned to leave, and we were told to leave, did you miss?

"The U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (official name: Agreement Between the United States of America and the Republic of Iraq On the Withdrawal of United States Forces from Iraq and the Organization of Their Activities during Their Temporary Presence in Iraq) was a status of forces agreement (SOFA) between Iraq and the United States, signed by President George W. Bush in 2008. It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. combat forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.%E2%80%93Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

More bull. Bush was the one who implemented the surge (the same one that Obama was vehemently against), which resulted in victory and the capture of many cities that have now fallen into the hands of ISIS.

Obama pulled all our troops out prematurely, in spite of the fact that the military and on the ground professionals strongly advised against it. He refused to even do it in stages or leave a residual force, which brought about the downfall of the Iraqi govt and security forces and the creation of ISIS.

Everything Obama has touched has turned to shit.

"The White House spins—and ignores—its losing war in Iraq and Syria"

Wrong.

The failed, illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan – as well as their long-term consequences – are now and will forever be the sole responsibility of GWB, regardless the current administration, democratic or republican.

Illegal? How so?

So again, you want to go back to 2003 and not 2008 when Obama was handed a totally stable Iraq which he then proceeded to destroy and piss away the lives America had lost in gaining it.

Totally stable Iraq? :laugh:

Even the "lower" violence of the surge era wasn't supposed to be at the level it was. Remember, Cheney predicted cheering, supportive Iraqis. Instead we had years and years of terrorism from the Iraqis who overwhielmingly didn't want us there. I love how conservatives have convinced themselves that the post-surge Iraq was a success. Talk about moving the goal posts during the game.

It was stable enough for it to hold elections, have a functioning govt., military, and security forces, dufus.

Remember how Obama promised us that Iraq would be fine otherwise he wouldn't consider pulling our troops out? Remember when Obama promoted an Arab Spring that was going to bring a wave of democracies, and pushed for the ouster of our ally in Egypt. Where is the Obama Arab Spring now? They all went down the Islamic toilet. Follow Obama's footprints and see the total mess he's created.

If the leftist media which is essentially the propaganda arm of the democrat party would do its job, they would be holding Obama responsible for his words and actions.

Is the US "at war" with ISIS? No, I do not believe it is. The United States has provided military assistance to Iraq, which is dealing with a militant invasion from a terrorist organization. This is not out fight, it is Iraq's fight.
Human history belongs to everyone on the planet and all of us should strive to understand & protect that knowledge. Can you imagine if someone or some group planned to destroy the Great Pyramid? Just because many of these historical sites aren't Christian in nature doesn't mean we shouldn't protect them.

I agree that the destruction of historic sites is tragic. But it's an entirely separate issue. We destroy our own history, right here in the US, at times.

Why the fuck did the asshole bomb Libya and remove Ghadaffi again? Only to turn it over to ISIS.
For the benefit of Israel I'd say.:dunno:

Now you're being totally ignorant of historical facts. Ghadaffi wasn't a threat to Israel or the West any longer. He had given up his nuclear weapons and militaristic ambitions, and paid reparations for the Pan Am flight 103 bombing. For that he was removed off the UN / US / Euroepan terrorist list and he was actually selling oil to Europe.

Obama claimed that he bombed Libya because of "humanitarian reasons" as part of his bullshit Arab Spring campaign. It was Obama's bombing campaign that caused the Gadhaffi regime to be overthrown, who was was captured and then executed in the most brutal fashion (good riddance to the scumbag, at least one positive thing came out of the Obama fuckup).

Geopolitically speaking, Obama basically took a stable country run by a secular dictator that had become friendly to the West (after seeing what Bush had done to fellow dictator Sadam he thought he was next), and handed it right over to ISIS and other Islamist groups. Like I said, everything Obama has touched has turned into shit, so why would the Iran deal be any different? It isn't. Same fuckup is in charge.

Totally stable Iraq? :laugh:

Even the "lower" violence of the surge era wasn't supposed to be at the level it was. Remember, Cheney predicted cheering, supportive Iraqis. Instead we had years and years of terrorism from the Iraqis who overwhielmingly didn't want us there. I love how conservatives have convinced themselves that the post-surge Iraq was a success. Talk about moving the goal posts during the game.

It was stable enough for it to hold elections, have a functioning govt., military, and security forces, dufus.

Remember how Obama promised us that Iraq would be fine otherwise he wouldn't consider pulling our troops out? Remember when Obama promoted an Arab Spring that was going to bring a wave of democracies, and pushed for the ouster of our ally in Egypt. Where is the Obama Arab Spring now? They all went down the Islamic toilet. Follow Obama's footprints and see the total mess he's created.

If the leftist media which is essentially the propaganda arm of the democrat party would do its job, they would be holding Obama responsible for his words and actions.
Obama's great achievement ...ISIS:eusa_doh:

Iraq Would Be "One Of The Great Achievements Of This Administration"

Why the fuck did the asshole bomb Libya and remove Ghadaffi again? Only to turn it over to ISIS.
For the benefit of Israel I'd say.:dunno:

Now you're being totally ignorant of historical facts. Ghadaffi wasn't a threat to Israel or the West any longer. He had given up his nuclear weapons and militaristic ambitions, and paid reparations for the Pan Am flight 103 bombing. For that he was removed off the UN / US / Euroepan terrorist list and he was actually selling oil to Europe.

Obama claimed that he bombed Libya because of "humanitarian reasons" as part of his bullshit Arab Spring campaign. It was Obama's bombing campaign that caused the Gadhaffi regime to be overthrown, who was was captured and then executed in the most brutal fashion (good riddance to the scumbag, at least one positive thing came out of the Obama fuckup).

Geopolitically speaking, Obama basically took a stable country run by a secular dictator that had become friendly to the West (after seeing what Bush had done to fellow dictator Sadam he thought he was next), and handed it right over to ISIS and other Islamist groups. Like I said, everything Obama has touched has turned into shit, so why would the Iran deal be any different? It isn't. Same fuckup is in charge.
How is my comment ignorant of historical facts? I didn't claim that Libya represented a military threat to anyone. Obama bombed Libya so they could secure arms and money for building a small army (ISIS) to balkanize the ME. I'm sure Gaddafi's interest in breaking free of the dollar was merely incidental.;)

Forum List

Back