The White House Office Of White Supremacy

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
The former President of the NAACP just stated on Fake News Network (CNN) the White House has an Office of White Supremacy." Claimed the new immigration proposal was formulated from Bannon's office and claimed the proposal was racist because they claim our immigration policy was hurting minority citizens here was false. That the new immigration policy was crafted by the Office of White Supremacy to pit Black people against immigrants. Even Blitzer was embarrassed by the statement and corrected the moron telling him the Alt-Right was not white supremacists.

This shit has to stop, folks.

The claim Americans won't do the jobs immigrants do is false on it's face. The truth is Americans won't do those jobs at the current pay because they can survive without doing them through various government programs or crime. The proof of this is happening two miles down the road from me right now. Three Dreamer carpenters are building a house making $20 an hour while the moral authority police are screaming at the top of their lungs fast food workers should be getting $15 an hour.

You stupid snowflakes are being duped by race baiters, political operatives and sycophants who make money and gain power over your lives due to your own stupidity. Supporting the grievance industry and their deception is not in your own best interest.

The former President of the NAACP just stated on Fake News Network (CNN) the White House has an Office of White Supremacy." Claimed the new immigration proposal was formulated from Bannon's office and claimed the proposal was racist because they claim our immigration policy was hurting minority citizens here was false. That the new immigration policy was crafted by the Office of White Supremacy to pit Black people against immigrants. Even Blitzer was embarrassed by the statement and corrected the moron telling him the Alt-Right was not white supremacists.

The claim Americans won't do the jobs immigrants do is false on it's face. The truth is Americans won't do those jobs at the current pay because they can survive without doing them through various government programs or crime. The proof of this is happening two miles down the road from me right now. Three Dreamer carpenters are building a house making $20 an hour while the moral authority police are screaming at the top of their lungs fast food workers should be getting $15 an hour.

You stupid snowflakes are being duped by race baiters, political operatives and sycophants who make money and gain power over your lives due to your own stupidity. Supporting the grievance industry and their deception is not in your own best interest.

You know they are not going to stop by choice, it's all the Leftist Race Baiting Agitators have.

Last night VICE News ran a story about shrimp boat captains who can't find enough people to work on their boats because the immigrants are being stopped from coming here and they are the only ones who would do it.

They interviewed one American who decided to try it out for 30 days because it was paying 6 bucks more per hour that what he'd been making (they were paying 16 bucks an hour). The job was separating the heads from the tails of shrimp because apparently if they only have to store the tails, they make twice as much money.

Well, they showed the guy, as well as one of the show's producers, working for a night, and the dude quit after the first shift because he said the work was too hard.

Yes. There ARE jobs that Americans won't do.

Expect that shrimp cocktail to double in price if this keeps up.

Last night VICE News ran a story about shrimp boat captains who can't find enough people to work on their boats because the immigrants are being stopped from coming here and they are the only ones who would do it.

They interviewed one American who decided to try it out for 30 days because it was paying 6 bucks more per hour that what he'd been making (they were paying 16 bucks an hour). The job was separating the heads from the tails of shrimp because apparently if they only have to store the tails, they make twice as much money.

Well, they showed the guy, as well as one of the show's producers, working for a night, and the dude quit after the first shift because he said the work was too hard.

Whatever the market will bear.

the greatest benefactors of reduced immigration will be by far the poor, the unemployed/underemployed, and groups that employers are hesitant to hire because they dont have to

Not enough has been done to keep America the way it is.

Stupid lieberals will not face the facts even when you shove them in their face as I just did.

But stupid libtardos have no problem with doubling the price of a hamburger paying a moron $15 an hour under the false flag of "living wage". Now what were you mumbling about?

the greatest benefactors of reduced immigration will be by far the poor, the unemployed/underemployed, and groups that employers are hesitant to hire because they dont have to

Tell that to the shrimp captains in the Gulf who are having a very hard time getting people to crew their boats. The only people who are willing to do that work for 16 bucks an hour are immigrants.

I might actually be able to get a job.
LOL....I got three guys who work at my bar in the kitchen, they have been there awhile, do a great job. all three are citizens, one has a learning disability and th eother two are ex cons. Sure I could have hired illegals, and probably wouldnt have had to go through as much working with them to make them effective, but I dont feel the least bit bad about my decision

Tell that to the shrimp captains in the Gulf who are having a very hard time getting people to crew their boats. The only people who are willing to do that work for 16 bucks an hour are immigrants.
I highly doubt that.......there are plenty that will do that.

LOL....I got three guys who work at my bar in the kitchen, they have been there awhile, do a great job. all three are citizens, one has a learning disability and th eother two are ex cons. Sure I could have hired illegals, and probably wouldnt have had to go through as much working with them to make them effective, but I dont feel the least bit bad about my decision
Ex cons definitely need jobs and should be given a chance. Many of them just want to get back to life.

Last edited:

--------------------------------------- eat smaller portions of shrimp or pay more than 16 dollars to cut off shrimp heads Senor .

Ex cons definitely need jobs and should be given a change. Many of them just want to get back to life.
also, people who simply, for one reason or another havent had a job in over 6 months are at a big disadvantage as far as being hired. I would go as far as to say thats as big of a handicap as a conviction

It's called the Oval Office....where Miller and trump plot ways to torture dark skinned people.....

So you are really going to run with illegal immigration is good because it severely depresses wages?

Seriously?

It's called the Oval Office....where Miller and trump plot ways to torture dark skinned people.....
Night sticking the colored folk?

Trump just isn't racist, he's really really...really racist? :auiqs.jpg: Riiiiight an office of 'white supremacy' riiiiight the left are losing it. :itsok:

Forum List

Back