The White House lie.

This administration continually shows us that they believe the American People are too naive to see things as they are. They tend to use the gift of gab to allow the public to hear and believe one thing when, in fact, another thing is being said. And then IF they are called on it, they pooint out how they said something else and they can not be responsible for it being perceived wrong.

Many times Gibbs has said in the press conferences....."I have the transcript of what was said, and the President never said that".

Sadly, the news media doesnt read between the lines and report on the "mixed messages"...but when Fox does...as they did in this case...people say they are showing obvious bias.

Now watch....I bet some people say "sure...fox news...bunch of liars"

Hey even liars do not lie all of the time.
But all politicians do lie some of the time and so do political pundits.

So, why is it that whenever it's a GOP politician or Fox, you're all over it but when it's the Dems.... you're 'crickets'? You keep claiming 'bipartisan' disdain for both parties, yet I never see any disdain for Obama.

Jackass.

Well said.

here ya go, Obama has his new laiir in place.

lets watch as the presidents new mouth piece, beneficiary of a 200K severance package from TIME , that boy wonder james spader look alike eviscerate his integrity within the span of his first 2 days on the job......he didn't even give himself a grace period.

he will explain to jake tapper how borrowing to pay debt does not add to the debt........yes, you heard that right.

here ya go..

Jake Tapper Questions Jay Carney On The Budget - ABC News

F*ck...what a blowhard. You notice of course that these press conferences are absolutely worthless. You can ask as straight a forward question as possible - but 100% of the time you will get a complicated rendition of nothingness that always leads to the same talking points of the office no matter what.

The Press Secretary's foremost duty is spokesperson for the policies of the present administration. He's not there to agree or disagree with some reporter's bias or opinion or supply any personal opinion on any matter whatsoever.

Opinion?
What opinion?
It was a straight black and white question.
He chose to produce a smoke cloud so thick you could pour a foundation with it.

Forum List

Back