The White House announces a policy to ban most transgender troops from serving in the military

White House announces policy to ban most transgender people from serving in military - CNNPolitics

Shameful. Transgender individuals are defending our country now with honor. President Trump need to learn that any capable individual who volunteers to wear the uniform deserves our gratitude, not our prejudice.

“Transgender” can serve in the military just as they always have. The military will not cater to them and allow males to pretend to be females and hold them to female standards.

That is all, get over it.

Considering the amount of shit one has to eat while serving, they should be thankful they can get anybody to sign up at all.

There is no "ban." The word is bullshit.

If you are a man, you must serve as a man. If you are a woman, you must serve as a woman. If you are UNWILLING to do that, then you may not serve in the U.S. military.

Same as the Olympics. If you are a man, you must compete as a man; if you are a woman, you must compete as a woman.

Why is there no faux outrage at the "ban"of transgenders in Olympic competition (or in NCAA sports, for that matter)?

good ---why have all this crap, and screw over the majority for a very, very tiny part of the population?
the LGBTQs are mentally unstable--numbers tell the truth:
Homosexuality and Suicide: LGBT Suicide – A Serious Issue - LGBT Mental Health - Gender | HealthyPlace
I've been in the military and you think there is ''bullying'' in schools??!!
they harass and ''bully'' ---it's not illegal---they do it to anyone and everyone
not so much physical but verbal.......it's part of the 'male' culture
we make fun and joke about all kinds of things

White House announces policy to ban most transgender people from serving in military - CNNPolitics

Shameful. Transgender individuals are defending our country now with honor. President Trump need to learn that any capable individual who volunteers to wear the uniform deserves our gratitude, not our prejudice.

What happened to the LIbEral position that wants to prevent those with severe mental illness from having access to firearms?

You do know that allowing someone to serve in the military means allowing that person to have access to guns, right?

You do know that allowing someone to serve in the military means allowing that person to have access to guns, right?

False, I spent over 20 years in the military and never handled a firearm outside of boot camp weapons pistol qualifications. I had/have firearms in my private life, but they were not related to my military duties.

(Not saying their are not large numbers of military that don't use firearms. Just pointing out that there are also lost of those in the military that don't have use firearms as part of their military duties.)

>>>>

Come on people, it isn't about a social experiment in fairness. Apparently truly transgendered people have to take medication every day and maybe more than every day or else they will regress into their former selves like freaking warewolves. Nobody would pass a routine physical for the Military if they depended on a daily dose of prescription drugs for their mental and physical well being.

Limbaugh's Axiom: The role of the Armed Forces is to kill people and break stuff.

Corollary: Any new innovation or program must be evaluated on one main question: does it make "us" any better at killing people or breaking stuff. If not, drop it.

Allowing people to pretend they are the opposite gender fails this test.

Forum List

Back