The ''White Farmer'' speaks

see how the fact that this woman was lied about by Brietbart means nothing to them?

Brietbart didn't lie about her. They simply played the clip they had of her saying what she said.

Do you have any evidence that they editted the tape?

Unless you can prove that, how can you claim they lied about anything?

see how the fact that this woman was lied about by Brietbart means nothing to them?

Brietbart didn't lie about her. They simply played the clip they had of her saying what she said.

She has an apparent chip on her shoulder, and perhaps the circumstances in her past allow for that. She made a comment that racism has become prevalent again since Obama has taken office and over the healthcare issue, and I'm not sure how that has anything to do with racism. The NAACP is only in business along as 'racism' is alive and well and thriving. She's also made comments about how there shouldn't be division, but at the same time she speaks a great deal about the past and the wrongs of the past, which indicates an unwillingness to let it go. What Breitbart was talking about was the crowd's reactions to her comments and how they seemed to indicate approval of the actions that she took years ago when dealing with a poor white farmer, and since it was an NAACP event it evoked hypocrisy considering their recent actions against the tea party without any relevant evidence to back it up. She also talked a lot about the 'poor people versus those-that-have', which is another misnomer as far as I'm concerned.

Zoom's comments were that Breitbart's interest in the video were the crowd's reactions to her comments and not Sharrod herself, so you can either take him at his word or not.

A thread called 'Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire' maybe? And I don't see what claims made by posters on here had to do with Fox news reporting the story?

I'm watching the video now, even tho it is 43 minutes long.

Good, glad you are watching the full video!

Liar liar pants on fire, was NOT directed at FoxNews??? It was directed towards those posters that claimed FOX had not even reported on the sherrod incident until after it was announced that she had resigned....which simply is NOT what Fox News claims.

have you listened to the full uncut version of the tape?

I don't think it matters, from what I understand Breitbart's interest in the video was the reaction of the crowd to Sherrod's comments, a crowd that included the head of the NAACP who just made public declarations of racism against the tea party group, but remained silent about the absolute racism of leaders in the New Black Panther party. It wasn't about Sherrod, but about the apparent approval of her actions and thoughts all those years ago by those listening to her in the crowd that supposedly stand against racism.

newby, you are better than this....

YOU HAVE to listen to the entire tape to understand why these people were clapping.... and what they were clapping for in total context.

They knew she was going to change track at the end of her 'speech'?? :rolleyes:

I think not.. they were reacting to the statements at hand.. and they loved it....

A thread called 'Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire' maybe? And I don't see what claims made by posters on here had to do with Fox news reporting the story?

Liar liar pants on fire, was NOT directed at FoxNews??? It was directed towards those posters that claimed FOX had not even reported on the sherrod incident until after it was announced that she had resigned....which simply is NOT what Fox News claims.

Which, if true, really is sorta more sad: The Obama Admin. is basing their decisions on what they hear on FNC

She has an apparent chip on her shoulder, and perhaps the circumstances in her past allow for that. She made a comment that racism has become prevalent again since Obama has taken office and over the healthcare issue, and I'm not sure how that has anything to do with racism. The NAACP is only in business along as 'racism' is alive and well and thriving. She's also made comments about how there shouldn't be division, but at the same time she speaks a great deal about the past and the wrongs of the past, which indicates an unwillingness to let it go. What Breitbart was talking about was the crowd's reactions to her comments and how they seemed to indicate approval of the actions that she took years ago when dealing with a poor white farmer, and since it was an NAACP event it evoked hypocrisy considering their recent actions against the tea party without any relevant evidence to back it up. She also talked a lot about the 'poor people versus those-that-have', which is another misnomer as far as I'm concerned.

Zoom's comments were that Breitbart's interest in the video were the crowd's reactions to her comments and not Sharrod herself, so you can either take him at his word or not.

I saw an interview with Breitbart this morning and that is exactly what he said, it was about the reaction from the crowd of racist shit heads.

See my comments about what I saw, I can't say I was impressed. And you have yet to substantiate in that thread that Fox made any such claim as far as I can see. And so what if they did? What then? So what? What's the significance of it?

See my comments about what I saw, I can't say I was impressed. And you have yet to substantiate in that thread that Fox made any such claim as far as I can see. And so what if they did? What then? So what? What's the significance of it?

Tell me what the significance of the 4 right wing posters claiming that fox reported on this after it was announced that she had already resigned....? Why did they all say this with the precise same lock step words?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Tell me what the significance of the 4 right wing posters claiming that fox reported on this after it was announced that she had already resigned....? Why did they all say this with the precise same lock step words?

I have no idea, Care, I didn't see any comments, and I have no idea what posters you're referring too. What they have to do with Fox news is what I can't understand, and why if what you said is true, that they showed the video before her resignation or even claimed that they did, how that has anything to do with anything? I don't understand what you're trying to prove? I honestly don't.

You are a liar. Fox News never said they released a story on this before she resigned. They said that they released a story on their web site shortly before the announcement of her resignation was made.

And obviously that means that they didn't report on Fox News broadcasts about it until after the announcement was made.

Keep up the lies though, it really helps us determine who we should actually expect to have honest discussions with around here.

Rick

Zoom, I think you need to repeat your post for the 3rd time in here now. :lol:

have you listened to the full uncut version of the tape?

I don't think it matters, from what I understand Breitbart's interest in the video was the reaction of the crowd to Sherrod's comments, a crowd that included the head of the NAACP who just made public declarations of racism against the tea party group, but remained silent about the absolute racism of leaders in the New Black Panther party. It wasn't about Sherrod, but about the apparent approval of her actions and thoughts all those years ago by those listening to her in the crowd that supposedly stand against racism.
You just called Breitbart a liar. He's claiming he didn't edit the tape...but if he didn't he wouldn't have known about the "president" in the audience. btw, it is most likely the president in the audience was the president of the local chapter and not Ben Jealous...just another thing Brietbart got wrong.

newby, you are better than this....

YOU HAVE to listen to the entire tape to understand why these people were clapping.... and what they were clapping for in total context.

They knew she was going to change track at the end of her 'speech'?? :rolleyes:

I think not.. they were reacting to the statements at hand.. and they loved it....
Another one that didn't watch the actual tape.

What is wrong with you people...are you so married to your own thoughts that you quit thinking?

I have no idea, Care, I didn't see any comments, and I have no idea what posters you're referring too. What they have to do with Fox news is what I can't understand, and why if what you said is true, that they showed the video before her resignation or even claimed that they did, how that has anything to do with anything? I don't understand what you're trying to prove? I honestly don't.

I just showed that what they said was simply NOT TRUE.....

I suppose I could have sat back and let them continue to post such lie....since they still are trying to claim such and posting a link from Fox themselves on it, didn't seem to matter.....

breitbart, fox, naacp and the whitehouse all should be ashamed of themselves on this matter, as far as I am concerned.

Care

Early this morning, on my local news, they showed a video clip of the ''white farmers'' that Sherrod spoke about....

I cant find that video to post, but i did find this one....the farmer begins to speak at around 1:20.

YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner

The Cons and Repugs were all over this, for about Five Minutes, until they learned that breitbart had lied (AGAIN!!).

This guy has all the reputation of used toilet paper.

The onlly one who might be able to hold his head up high is the farmer. Apparently he was the victim of a racist, who changed her mind and helped him. At 17, I doubt shw had much power to help the farmer. What was her intent in giving the story to the NAACP meeting? Sounds like it little more than raise some racist feelings in the crowd.

Bottom line she was, is and will be a liability to the adminstration. Bye-bye.

I just showed that what they said was simply NOT TRUE.....

I suppose I could have sat back and let them continue to post such lie....since they still are trying to claim such and posting a link from Fox themselves on it, didn't seem to matter.....

breitbart, fox, naacp and the whitehouse all should be ashamed of themselves on this matter, as far as I am concerned.

Care

Well, that's obviously not what everyone else participating in that thread thinks you were trying to say. Talk about a clusterfuck. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back