The ''White Farmer'' speaks

There is nothing racist about this woman. Her words were twisted for political gain. FOX and their right wing assiociates should be ashamed...

Sherrod's steadfast motto: 'Let's work together' - CNN.com

Some of the woman's wording in the video was, indeed, offensive. It does sound like she struggled to overcome her personal prejudices and racial resentments.

What bothers me is the huge overreaction of her boss before any type of investigation, merely based on the bad PR. She hadn't been proven to have abused her position prejudicially. She had embarrassed the administration and NAACP however.

:eusa_eh: FOX themselves are the ones that made the claim that they reported it before she was fired. I think they had the story on the internet but it is hard to prove because they changed the date of the story from the 19th to the 20th.
anotherLIE

they had a story that was posted on their website that went up just shortly before it was ANNOUNCED that she resigned

:eusa_eh: FOX themselves are the ones that made the claim that they reported it before she was fired. I think they had the story on the internet but it is hard to prove because they changed the date of the story from the 19th to the 20th.
anotherLIE

they had a story that was posted on their website that went up just shortly before it was ANNOUNCED that she resigned
Someone, Care I believe, posted a quote for one of their own articles claiming the firing happened after they ran the story.

And they did change the date on the on line article.

sherrod worked for a nonprofit, she was 17 at the time, when she worked to help this white farmer couple....she did not even work for the gvt.

Um, wrong. She was 17 when her father was killed, 45 years ago. It was in the 80's that she worked to help the farmers.

At first, I thought she said the incident with the farmer happened when she was 17, but later I realized that was when her father was killed.

However, it appears that she was 38 when the incident with the farmer happened. She admits to making a mistake and changing her life. I can live with that. She did not appear "racist" to me.

Immie

anotherLIE

Someone, Care I believe, posted a quote for one of their own articles claiming the firing happened after they ran the story.

And they did change the date on the on line article.
yeah, they claimed it happened (now read slowly) "shortly before it was ANNOUNCED"

which means it was well AFTER she had RESIGNED

if they did change the date, then you should be able to find it in an archive site and PROVE it

Last edited:

Funny how now you are willing to believe Fox! :razz:

Immie

There is nothing racist about this woman. Her words were twisted for political gain. FOX and their right wing assiociates should be ashamed...

Sherrod's steadfast motto: 'Let's work together' - CNN.com
seek out some professional help for that FNC obsession
sheeesh you assholes still repeat the lies

When it's all you've got, it's what you do. ;)

Yep since they're losing the economic debate (Which is TOP priority on everyone's mind)? What have they left but the Dog-Eared Race card?

Advancing one color over another is NOT working together. It is legally relocating resources that don't belong to you.

Early this morning, on my local news, they showed a video clip of the ''white farmers'' that Sherrod spoke about....

I cant find that video to post, but i did find this one....the farmer begins to speak at around 1:20.

YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner

The compulsive liar that put out the tape, Breitbart is now saying the wife of the farmer is a plant and therefore the whole is a lie.

This coming from the man who would not know the truth if it came up and kissed his lilly white ass.

Early this morning, on my local news, they showed a video clip of the ''white farmers'' that Sherrod spoke about....

I cant find that video to post, but i did find this one....the farmer begins to speak at around 1:20.

YouTube - Shirley Sherrod Defended by White farmers Wife; Eloise & Rodger Spooner

The compulsive liar that put out the tape, Breitbart is now saying the wife of the farmer is a plant and therefore the whole is a lie.

This coming from the man who would not know the truth if it came up and kissed his lilly white ass.
source???

Forum List

Back