The Whine Thread!

Kat

Retired Mod
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2008
Maybe we can keep our whines all in one place? I definitely have one for today..

I am already out of rep! I hate it when that happens. I forget how long I have to wait now...

:(:(:(

Here's my wine for the day.......

with_fruits_and_sweet_wine.jpg

It's cold and windy outside today! Freaking 27 degrees when I left my house this morning. The trees are almost bare and I have to wear a coat now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I want the warm weather to return!!!!

I can't remember how long you have to go....24 hours from the 1st one you gave in a 24 hour period?

How am I supposed to remember when that was??

Waahhhh..grrrr

I am flipping tired, and I am trying to write a paper. I need a nap!
Whine over with!

I can't remember how long you have to go....24 hours from the 1st one you gave in a 24 hour period?

Waahhhh..grrrr

Yup, if you rep'd someone 24 hours ago from now you would have one rep available to give again.

That's why I keep an Excel spreadsheet showing date, time, person, point total etc...

...now if the Mod techs can get a downloadable macro established I'll be set.

Waahhhh..grrrr

Yup, if you rep'd someone 24 hours ago from now you would have one rep available to give again.

That's why I keep an Excel spreadsheet showing date, time, person, point total etc...

...now if the Mod techs can get a downloadable macro established I'll be set.

LOL!

grrrr I am supposed to be whining!

BTW I have no clue when the 1st of 24 hours was for me. Phooey!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg6ON8fFro&feature=watch_response[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP0NF044zwQ&feature=related[/ame]

I never picked on you YoungLefty. But, whine..that's what the thread is for.. :D

Forum List

Back