The Wheel of Time series

D

deciophobic

omg, these books are so godd. has anybody else read them?

Quit right now! Jordan decided to write the books until he dies! They get increasingly worse as you go on, just go to Amazon.com and check out some of the reviews for the 12th book.

Originally posted by Palestinian Jew
Quit right now! Jordan decided to write the books until he dies! They get increasingly worse as you go on, just go to Amazon.com and check out some of the reviews for the 12th book.

the latest i've heard is that he is going to write two more...and that's it! Finally!

I really, really don't think that they have been getting worse, i'm on the 9th one right now and i'm lovin it. they are all good...in my opinion.

You're a better man than I am. I made it to book 6 til I couldn't take it anymore, but I did read those 6 books in 2 months so I might have just overdone it.

Yeah, I've gotten to book 5 and hear that I should stop after book 6 and wait for him to finish before reading any more. I had the potential to be the next Tolkien until he slammed on the brakes after book 6.

Originally posted by Hobbit
Yeah, I've gotten to book 5 and hear that I should stop after book 6 and wait for him to finish before reading any more. I had the potential to be the next Tolkien until he slammed on the brakes after book 6.

what do you mean, slammed on the brakes? i've loved the whole series so far.

Originally posted by deciophobic
omg, these books are so godd. has anybody else read them?

yeah, I've enjoyed them. Just got the prequel book. haven't read it yet.

Forum List

Back