The Wheel Is Turning But The Rat Is Dead

Hillary has a problem. They just keep popping up so fast and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. As some may have noticed she is running for president DESPITE the age the illness or a gram of honesty or truth for that matter.

But enough of those problems how about the ones you NORMALLY face while running for president? You know like the trade deal. A BUNCH of democrats are against it and they ARE top democrats. ALL asking she take a stand and not one word from her mouth.

She has ALREADY taken credit for starting this BUT seems to have a problem backing it now. She would have to stab some of the BIGGEST unions right in the back. NOT a good idea in a election cycle, not a good idea for a democrat. Bet the democrats are sure happy with her trust factor about now. Story Below.

Hillary Clinton s Hard Choice on Free Trade - Yahoo News

I have trouble understanding how you think there's an age issue. She's currently 68. McCain was older when he ran. Reagan was the same age. Heck, even in the 19th century one had people close to that age (Taylor and William Henry Harrison), and medical technology today is if anything better. So what's your logic?

(I'm not commenting on the rest of what you've wrote. For now, I just want to understand the age claim.)

Hillary has a problem. They just keep popping up so fast and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. As some may have noticed she is running for president DESPITE the age the illness or a gram of honesty or truth for that matter.

But enough of those problems how about the ones you NORMALLY face while running for president? You know like the trade deal. A BUNCH of democrats are against it and they ARE top democrats. ALL asking she take a stand and not one word from her mouth.

She has ALREADY taken credit for starting this BUT seems to have a problem backing it now. She would have to stab some of the BIGGEST unions right in the back. NOT a good idea in a election cycle, not a good idea for a democrat. Bet the democrats are sure happy with her trust factor about now. Story Below.

I have trouble understanding how you think there's an age issue. She's currently 68. McCain was older when he ran. Reagan was the same age. Heck, even in the 19th century one had people close to that age (Taylor and William Henry Harrison), and medical technology today is if anything better. So what's your logic?

(I'm not commenting on the rest of what you've wrote. For now, I just want to understand the age claim.)
Google "blot clot on brain" and see if it comes up STROKE.
She does not have the health for the job. People age different and she is aging very poorly.

She does not have the health for the job. People age different and she is aging very poorly.

A single incident with no long-term impact is not at all compelling evidence. John McCain had skin cancer for example. And if it came down it, we have a line of succession for a reason. Unless the VP is highly unreliable (e.g. Palin or Biden), the health of the candidate just isn't that relevant.

A single incident with no long-term impact is not at all compelling evidence. John McCain had skin cancer for example. And if it came down it, we have a line of succession for a reason. Unless the VP is highly unreliable (e.g. Palin or Biden), the health of the candidate just isn't that relevant.
Skin cancer and stroke are not even remotely close. Stoke or a brain injury suggests a general failing of vessels and the ability to get O2 to the brain NEEDED for clear thought.

And a president NEEDS to be able to think clearly.

Skin cancer and stroke are not even remotely close. Stoke or a brain injury suggests a general failing of vessels and the ability to get O2 to the brain NEEDED for clear thought.

That's not how strokes work in general. If you aren't seeing any decline in cognitive capacity then there hasn't been any. Also, cancer can just as well spread to the brain and interfere with brain functioning.

That's not how strokes work in general. If you aren't seeing any decline in cognitive capacity then there hasn't been any. Also, cancer can just as well spread to the brain and interfere with brain functioning.
I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and strokes cause loss of blood flow to the brain. Less blood less 02. Skin cancer is NOT a direct attack on the brain BUT a stroke IS.

I worked end stage rehab for 27 years and strokes cause loss of blood flow to the brain. Less blood less 02. Skin cancer is NOT a direct attack on the brain BUT a stroke IS.

Please read what I wrote again. As I said, if you haven't seen any decline in cognitive capability, then there isn't any. Are you disagreeing with that assessment?

"and frequent Orville Redenbacher would be proud. "

Like that makes any sense.
He was the king of popcorn. Could be an age thing.
orville.jpg
Isn't he fertilizer now?

Forum List

Back