The Wheel can no longer be ignored.

Never mind Wheel of Fortune, this is the wheel you should fear...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc[/ame]

And I know for a fact that terrorists didn't roll a wheel into the Titanic. If they did, there would have been pictures of wheel debris laying all over the North Atlantic.
3745683867_5bfa5b44a1.jpg

Let's see....

A car has four wheels but only one fuel tank.

A big rig has at least 18 wheels and a mere two fuel tanks.

I've finally figured it all out...All this caterwauling about Big Oil, Big Pharmaceutical and Big Illuminati is just a distraction from the fact that we're really enslaved by Big Wheel!

EEEEEvil!
Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

You realize these things were made by MARX!

Last edited:
Let's see....

A car has four wheels but only one fuel tank.

A big rig has at least 18 wheels and a mere two fuel tanks.

I've finally figured it all out...All this caterwauling about Big Oil, Big Pharmaceutical and Big Illuminati is just a distraction from the fact that we're really enslaved by Big Wheel!

EEEEEvil!
Marx-Big-Wheel.jpg

You realize these things were made by MARX!

Groucho?

Psst. (Don't tell the resident Nazis here, but I think maybe the Marx brothers were

Jewish.)

You Wheel People are going in circles again

Speaking on behalf of the people who understand that it's the INCLINED PLANE that made mankind great, all I can say is you are confused about where our real power comes from.

You Wheel People are going in circles again

Speaking on behalf of the people who understand that it's the INCLINED PLANE that made mankind great, all I can say is you are confused about where our real power comes from.

Where would you be without gravity?

You inclined plane types are basically a bunch of freeloaders. Commie wannabes. Always looking for a cheap, free assist.

Forum List

Back