The Wheel can no longer be ignored.

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The Wheel can no longer be ignored.

The role of the wheel in the sinking of the Titanic has been long overlooked.

Similarly, the role of the wheel in the assassination of President Kennedy has been long overlooked.

We generate power via the use of the wheel, too.

Truth!

No.

TRUTH!

What will it take until you people learn?

you forgot to mention that the joooooos suppressed the wheel for their own personal gain throughout history.

Your posts should also have a few quotes from the venerable pope clement as well.........

Valid critiques.

Anybody with something to share, except for "you people," feel free to join in.

Once upon a time, I wanted to drive a truck so bad I went to truck driving school in California and drove cross country for awhile. At the end of the training, you get sent out on the road with a trainer and another student. The other student I went with was either curvelight or 911rimjob, or someone just as dumb. We were coming into California on I10 after a month out, and the 'other guy' was driving. The instructor was in the jump seat and kept telling him to stop weaving in and out of his lane. we were justout of Palm Springs where all the wind generators are. The instrcutor told him to stop looking at the generators, and to keep his eyes on the road, to which the 'other guy' asked "what did you call them pinwheels?" When he was told they were wind generators, his comment was "It's windy enough, I wish they'd turn them things off!"

You forgot to mention that the wheel has a concrete core.

Good point!

I have absolute and unequivocal PROOF to the effect that the Wheel has a Concrete Core!

ITP_Steel_Wheel.jpg

And, as noted by Slackjawed, don't imagine for even one second that the Joooooooooz didn't have their hands in THAT, too!

And I know for a fact that terrorists didn't roll a wheel into the Titanic. If they did, there would have been pictures of wheel debris laying all over the North Atlantic.

Don't even get me STARTED on the role played by FIRE. And everyone knows that the famous Joooooo, Prometheus, stole fire and tried to charge the Gentiles for it.

Let's see....

A car has four wheels but only one fuel tank.

A big rig has at least 18 wheels and a mere two fuel tanks.

I've finally figured it all out...All this caterwauling about Big Oil, Big Pharmaceutical and Big Illuminati is just a distraction from the fact that we're really enslaved by Big Wheel!

Let's see....

I've finally figured it all out...All this caterwauling about Big Oil, Big Pharmaceutical and Big Illuminati is just a distraction from the fact that we're really enslaved by Big Wheel!

wheels are anarchists ya' know, they roll in any direction.

Let's see....

We are ENSLAVED!
abw-bw-og-400.jpg

He knows what he's talkin' 'bout!

Sorry bout that.

1) There were no wheel pieces found.
2) The Jooooooos did not build the Titanic.
3) It was built by the Builderburgs for the Skull & Bones Society.
4) The cell phones calls from the Titanic were fake.
5) It was going too fast to hold a signal.
6) Boooosh did it!

Regards,
SirRattusofIllinois

You sheeple think this is just a joke! But for the love of gravy, think about it. The Titanic. Iceberg. Greenburg. Coincidence? And what about the Captain? When we think of him, we think of him "at the helm!" And what was AT the helm? Only the singularly most important bit of equipment on the entire ship! That's right. THINK! The WHEEL!
titanic-bridge.jpg

Then, the JFK assassination. What was the late President being driven in? A CAR! What does a car have? For wheels AND a steering wheel!
2642859.jpg

Do I have to do your thinking for you? Are all of your minds controlled by the Joooooooooz media?
Fine. Don't let the FACTS bother you. Get back to The WHEEL of Fortune, you sheeple.

i have 347 youtube videos proving the wheel doesn't exist.:lol:you bush agents are so stupid.you are agents of the wheel industry.you should be worrying about who stole the wheel, not little things like your children.did i mention i have 347 youtube videos?bush dupes. :lol:

Iran, the greatest nation in the history of the world, says Isreal is trying to steal all the wheels in the world. The Jews are trying to gain control of the global wheel industry. That's why they love Communism. And the media too. Dirty Jews.

The Pentagon was attacked to destroy the records of the wheel change they did on Air Force One that morning.

Forum List

Back