The Whacky World of Sarah Palin: good gawd almight, the lady is a tramp

A tramp? Wow. I can smell your desperation from here.

Give me an example of Obama's foreign policy expertise... or any expertise on any subject for that matter.

Passed the Health Care bill. Passed the Financial Reg bill. Passed the New GI Bill. Got the banks out of the college loans business, saving much money for the government and the students.

All over the almost 100% blind opposition of the Repukes. And then there is the little matter of the Unemployment Benefits.

No shit... He has experience as a President... I guess this counts as experience too...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20000576-503544.html

WTF... We are talking about before he was President...

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer. :eusa_whistle:

Hey steph-infection, why don't you take a break. I've already mentioned I did not vote for Obama because of his lack of FP experience among other issues.

The thread is about the reasons to vote for Palin because of her supposed FP experience.

are you this clueless in real life? probably not. you're just reading through posts looking to strike out in anger.

do yourself a favor. get laid

hahaha, all the while you ACCUSE others of lashing out..my post wasn't even DIRECTED at you, dumbshit.. do yourself a favor, and jackoff.:lol:
last time you had to take the bag off of your face so I could hit it.

it was too much work for me.

find another sucker.

:doubt:

Give me an example of Obama's foreign policy expertise... or any expertise on any subject for that matter.
How 'bout The Presidency?

Yeah...we Dems wish he could see Russia from the Whitehouse.....but, we'll settle for a successful-Presidency.....​

The Presidency? he's not doing such a great job is he?

Well, he surely hasn't spent half his Presidency drunkenly stumbling-around a hog-farm, in Crawford.

bush_littlebigman.jpg

Sheriff says mom admits to murders; coroner says 2-year-old fought back - Charleston SC - The Post and Courier - postandcourier.com

Well, at least Palin didn't kill her kids. Thank liberals for supporting a society's acceptance of devalued life to the point where killing unborn kids is OK. The result? Well, when a society accepts killing babies.........it's people will kill babies when they don't want the burden any more.

But hey, rather than fixing the problem of why so many of our people now devalue human life......lets make fun of Sarah Palin some more. Yeaaaah..........there ya go, make one more poke at Palin and her family........mmmmkaaay.....yeah, there it is, just one more....feels good huh, say it again all together...."Sarah Palin is stoopid"......now then, that feels much better.

Meanwhile, more people are killing their children because they want to be "free" (I know, pesky little mouths to feed) and active shooters are on the increase as we as a society continue to devalue life from the point of conception. And we are suprised by the consequences somehow.

But hey, did you hear the latest about Palin's daughters relationship???!!!! It's a doozy!!!

Passed the Health Care bill. Passed the Financial Reg bill. Passed the New GI Bill. Got the banks out of the college loans business, saving much money for the government and the students.

All over the almost 100% blind opposition of the Repukes. And then there is the little matter of the Unemployment Benefits.

No shit... He has experience as a President... I guess this counts as experience too...

National Debt Up $2 Trillion on Obama's Watch - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Yeah.....it made soooooooooooooooooooooo much sense, givin' George Sr. & Bab's kid an open-ended credit-card, and lettin' him sneak-outta-town before the balance has been paid.

bush_republicard.jpg

:rolleyes:

How 'bout The Presidency?

Yeah...we Dems wish he could see Russia from the Whitehouse.....but, we'll settle for a successful-Presidency.....​

Well, he surely hasn't spent half his Presidency drunkenly stumbling-around a hog-farm, in Crawford.

bush_littlebigman.jpg

Well, we'd be better off if Obama did do that.

BUT, let me ask YOU, oh wise one of the left, a big ole giant philisomophical question, since I aint nuttin' but a dumb ole Bush voter anyhow. Seriously, want your honest answer.

As an Illinois Senator, Barack Obama supported the process in which a doctor, attempting an abortion, accidentally has a live birth. An actual baby, OUT of the womb, who dared to survive the abortion attempt. I know, brave, pesky little souls, but sometimes it happens. Well, doctors were just discarding these live babies onto a table and letting them die of exposure. After all, they were marked for death, who are they to think they deserve to live just because they survived the abortion. Well, Obama supported and upheld this with his votes. Live baby, out of the womb, left to die from neglect because it was SUPPOSED to have been killed.

Whats the difference in THAT^^^^, which Obama voted in favor of, and this: Sheriff says mom admits to murders; coroner says 2-year-old fought back - Charleston SC - The Post and Courier - postandcourier.com

I await a wise, more enlightened answer from a liberal of far greater education and wisdom than me, as I just cant see the difference.

The GOP needs to worry about why the American people choose him over them in the first place, I mean, it must have taken some serious fucking up by them for a man who was a mere STATE SENATOR 36 months earlier to be elected President to begin with.

Last edited:

bush_littlebigman.jpg

Yeah....that's what "conservatives" need....something to whine & complain about. :rolleyes:

BUT, let me ask YOU, oh wise one of the left, a big ole giant philisomophical question, since I aint nuttin' but a dumb ole Bush voter anyhow. Seriously, want your honest answer.

As an Illinois Senator, Barack Obama supported the process in which a doctor, attempting an abortion, accidentally has a live birth. An actual baby, OUT of the womb, who dared to survive the abortion attempt. I know, brave, pesky little souls, but sometimes it happens. Well, doctors were just discarding these live babies onto a table and letting them die of exposure.
Lemme guess.....you simply forgot to find any proof o' this.....'cause Porky Limbaugh (or, Sean Hannity, OR Glenn Beck) never provided the same.....right? :rolleyes:

MsnSlap5.gif

(You 'Baggers gotta quit being such bullshit-magnets.)​

The GOP needs to worry about why the American people choose him over them in the first place, I mean, it must have taken some serious fucking up by them for a man who was a mere STATE SENATOR 36 months earlier to be elected President to begin with.
You're gonna have to do the research (on your own), but....despite what White-trash (in-general) assume.....there are no rules, or documentation, that suggests Obama HAD to wait for every White-person to take a "pass" (on campaigning-for-the-Presidency), before any Black-people were allowed to run.

I know that'd be a shock to the average-"conservatives'" system....and, I hate to be the bearer-of-bad-news.....but, no such rule exists.​

You're gonna have to do the research (on your own), but....despite what White-trash (in-general) assume.....there are no rules, or documentation, that suggests Obama HAD to wait for every White-person to take a "pass" (on campaigning-for-the-Presidency), before any Black-people were allowed to run.

I know that'd be a shock to the average-"conservatives'" system....and, I hate to be the bearer-of-bad-news.....but, no such rule exists.​

The GOP screwed the pooch so bad that someone who was a mere STATE SENATOR 36 months earlier became President, I personally could care less if a politician is white,black,Asian or turkey turd tan, I care about their stand on the issues.

Last edited:

National Debt Up $2 Trillion on Obama's Watch - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Yeah.....it made soooooooooooooooooooooo much sense, givin' George Sr. & Bab's kid an open-ended credit-card, and lettin' him sneak-outta-town before the balance has been paid.

bush_republicard.jpg

:rolleyes:

LOL Seriously?

Bomomma and the Dems racked up a $165Billion deficit in a Month! and a 1.5 Trillion deficit in a year...nigga pleaseeeeeeee!

bush_littlebigman.jpg

Yeah....that's what "conservatives" need....something to whine & complain about. :rolleyes:

As an Illinois Senator, Barack Obama supported the process in which a doctor, attempting an abortion, accidentally has a live birth. An actual baby, OUT of the womb, who dared to survive the abortion attempt. I know, brave, pesky little souls, but sometimes it happens. Well, doctors were just discarding these live babies onto a table and letting them die of exposure.
Lemme guess.....you simply forgot to find any proof o' this.....'cause Porky Limbaugh (or, Sean Hannity, OR Glenn Beck) never provided the same.....right? :rolleyes:

MsnSlap5.gif

(You 'Baggers gotta quit being such bullshit-magnets.)​

Dang. You got me. Yeah, there is no proof that Obama voted against a bill that would ban doctors from allowing babies, outside the womb, to die if they survived an abortion. No proof that he wanted to keep legal the process in which a babie marked for death somehow fought through and survived the abortion, but the doctor had to see through the death warrant on the babie since mommy didnt want it.

Yep. No proof of it, just heard Limbaugh say it is all.

OH WAIT Michael Gerson - Obama's Abortion Extremism - washingtonpost.com

"In the Illinois state Senate, he opposed a bill similar to the Born-Alive Infants Protection Act, which prevents the killing of infants mistakenly left alive by abortion."

Oh. Um, oops. So, now, ya wanna answer my original question? What is the difference in the act Obama supported, and that sick mom killing her kids???? Both alive, both outside the womb. Obama supported letting one die. Whats the difference?

I'm sure your answer will deflect the topic and be sarcastic. And of course, multi-colored and centered for some reason.

Here Mr. Shaman, another link, with lots and lots and lots of references and sources: What Barack Obama defended three times: Live Birth Abortion

Turns out Mr. Obama voted THREE different times to ensure babies who survive abortion, aka are BORN, breathing and living, are pushed towards their intended destination of an early death. Pesky little critters, they were earmarked to die, but somehow survived and got BORN. Must have been doctors error.

But thankfully, Mr. Obama voted 3 times to ensure those born, living, out of womb babies met their intended fate. You all must be proud of him. I'm still trying to figure out how that is not murder by child neglect. Obama supported it, so it must be humane, noble, kind and all that is Godly............but a live baby, out of the womb, living, breathing, crying....discarded to die simply because the mommy doesn't want it. In all 50 states, apparantly the ones not represented by Obama, I would think denying care to a living child resulting in death would be criminal. Guess Professor Obama, expert on Constitutional Law, read somewhere in that document that babies who were supposed to die but somehow didn't aren't entitled to keep living.

Mr. Shaman, please explain that to this dumb right winger? Surely Obama and libs don't approve of this procedure, or lack thereof, on these babies, despite Obama voting 3X on it.

And funny thing is....how often he voted "Present" on touchy subjects........but on THIS subject he felt so strongly that he had to step up and take a stand. HOW DARE THOSE BABIES LIVE!!!

Forum List

Back