The Whacky World of Sarah Palin: good gawd almight, the lady is a tramp

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Whacky World of Sarah Palin, International Russian Expert.

The Whacky World of Sarah Palin: good gawd almighty, the lady is a tramp.

[youtube]_VJY97l0jVA[/youtube]

sit back and listen while you read...

Palin And Russia, Part V - CBS News

For those keeping score at home, the first person to make this argument was Fox News' Steve Doocy, who said, with a straight face, that Palin does know about international relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to Russia."

Cindy McCain was second, telling George Stephanopoulos, in response to a question about national security experience, "[R]emember, Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia. It's not as if she doesn't understand what's at stake here."

U.S. News' Michael Barone was third, defending Palin's credentials by insisting, "Foreign policy experience? Well, Alaska is the only state with a border with Russia.

Fourth was conservative writer Frank Gaffney, who said Palin has learned foreign policy "by osmosis," because of Alaska's physical location.

John McCain, then, is fifth. Remember, when Doocy first made the argument, it was so laughable on its face that Jon Stewart called him a "moron." Now, the Republican nominee for president is making the same pitch, hoping people are just stupid enough to believe it.

Palin has never been to Russia.

Last edited:

The Whacky World of Sarah Palin: good gawd almight, the lady is a tramp.

For those keeping score at home, the first person to make this argument was Fox News' Steve Doocy, who said, with a straight face, that Palin does know about international relations because she is right up there in Alaska right next door to Russia."

Cindy McCain was second, telling George Stephanopoulos, in response to a question about national security experience, "[R]emember, Alaska is the closest part of our continent to Russia. It's not as if she doesn't understand what's at stake here."

U.S. News' Michael Barone was third, defending Palin's credentials by insisting, "Foreign policy experience? Well, Alaska is the only state with a border with Russia.

Fourth was conservative writer Frank Gaffney, who said Palin has learned foreign policy "by osmosis," because of Alaska's physical location.

John McCain, then, is fifth. Remember, when Doocy first made the argument, it was so laughable on its face that Jon Stewart called him a "moron." Now, the Republican nominee for president is making the same pitch, hoping people are just stupid enough to believe it.

But she has seen it from her back door

Palin? Not Vetted?

LOL

The Dems sent 600 lawyers up to Wasilla and Juneau digging up any dirt they could find and they came back holding only their freezing nuts sacks

Palin is the most vetted candidate in history.

Palin? Not Vetted?

LOL

The Dems sent 600 lawyers up to Wasilla and Juneau digging up any dirt they could find and they came back holding only their freezing nuts sacks

Frank, are you drinking again?:cuckoo:

The GOP was supposed to have vetted their own candidate b-e-f-o-r-e they put her on the national stage. :lol:

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Congrats

She's so stupid and irrelevant but not a day goes by without Libs mentioning her.

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

Congrats

She's so stupid and irrelevant but not a day goes by without Libs mentioning her.

when I get the time I will make you a more stylish stamp. :eusa_whistle:

A tramp? Wow. I can smell your desperation from here.

Give me an example of Obama's foreign policy expertise... or any expertise on any subject for that matter.

Give me an example of Obama's foreign policy expertise... or any expertise on any subject for that matter.

LOL... I don't think you are going to get anyone to respond with Obama's foreign policy or experience before he was President...

People like Dante need to learn to not throw stones in glass houses... but I don't think Liberals will ever learn that lesson.

Palin? Not Vetted?

LOL

Was it "exactly" 600? Link?

LOL... I don't think you are going to get anyone to respond with Obama's foreign policy or experience before he was President...

People like Dante need to learn to not throw stones in glass houses... but I don't think Liberals will ever learn that lesson.

Obama had the best experience of all. He actually "LIVED" in foreign countries.

70% of Republicans will tell you he was born in another country

so living in Indonesia for 5 years as a child prepared him for dealing with Iran, N. Korea and Russia?

Forum List

Back