The WH and Barr are preparing a Scam

This whole fiasco was never an investigation of Trump from the beginning. It was a DOJ coverup and all the criminals were doing the covering up.
You sent that one outta the park, wamose. Congratulations, and this is a little late, but welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Thank you. You're too kind.

Naw, she isn't kind. You just got the desperate embrace of a fellow wild-eyed conspiracy crackpot. So, that's the symbiotic proximity generated by a shared condition - think of a leper colony, or such-like.
Piss off, Eurotrash.

Barr evidently read a different report. I read conspiracy and multiple instances of BLATANT OBSTRUCTION....

Mueller wanted Congress to decide the Obstruction question. AND THEY WILL!
giphy.gif

This report was Written for the American people....Congress....not for William Barr.

Congress is the one to make Conclusions.

Easy peasy....kiss my ass

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!

Butt-Boy-Barr is Trump's bitch, no doubt about it.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?
That's in Mueller's report.
Whoever gave that up to Mueller will soon be out of a job.

Nobody cares

Jo

Barr evidently read a different report. I read conspiracy and multiple instances of BLATANT OBSTRUCTION....

You'd need an electron microscope just to see that tiny straw you're clinging to....

This report was Written for the American people....Congress....not for William Barr.

Congress is the one to make Conclusions.

Easy peasy....kiss my ass
I made a conclusion that you are a asshole and I did that without congress or barr.
Now moron its up to the attorney general to take action or not on the greay mueller report
Now look at the morons your party elected in congress . I am surprised they are smart enough to dress themselfs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png
    Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png
    574.9 KB · Views: 15
The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Mr. Barr works for the Executive Branch, he has the same position as Eric Holder did under the Regime of B. Hussein O.

Its his job to be President Trump's "wing man".

Since the libs didn't complain when holder had the same role, I expect that they won't complain about Bill Barr.

Holder was a AG.

Bsrr is a Trump pawn whose loyalty lies solely to Trump & not our country.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?

Nobody cares

Jo

Oh....I think 70% of the voters do....they don't want a Mafia Boss as president....Let him go to Moscow and be Putin's president.

Mr. Barr works for the Executive Branch, he has the same position as Eric Holder did under the Regime of B. Hussein O.

Since the libs didn't complain when holder had the same role, I expect that they won't complain about Bill Barr.

Holder was a AG.

Holder was a obama ass sucker and crook
Screenshot_2019-04-11-22-23-04.png

Dedacted?
He didn't know which definition applied, so he misspelled it for ??? purpose(?)

re·dact
[rəˈdakt]
VERB
redacted (past tense) · redacted (past participle)
  1. edit (text) for publication.
    "a confidential memo which has been redacted from 25 pages to just one paragraph"
    synonyms:
    correct · rectify · repair · fix · improve · enhance · polish · refine · clarify · edit · alter · rewrite · revise · copyedit · subedit · amend · change · modify · redraft · recast ·
    [more]
    • censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.

Holder was a AG.

<<<<<< G O N G !!! >>>>>>
YOU'RE WRONG!!!

Holder was a AG.

Holder is and was a political hack. He admitted he was Big O's "wing man".

I hope you start thinking for yourself. Following a pack of idiots never ends well.

Nobody cares

Jo

Oh....I think 70% of the voters do....they don't want a Mafia Boss as president....Let him go to Moscow and be Putin's president.
Your unremitting hatred for Trump the innocent is not a good thing. Trump was not only cleared by the Mueller Report, the House report found him not to have Colluded, and so did the separate Senate Report. Trump DID NOT COLLUDE, DID NOT COLLUDE, AND DID NOT COLLUDE, JimH52.
Three investigative units, all interested in findings of the truth found Trump to be an innocent man. But you're not satisfied because Trump won the eledtion and Hillary lost the election.

And Pelosi has already said she isn't going to impeach.

So that is that.

BTW, William Barr isn't Trump's attorney.

Rudolph Guiliani is, and that's how he was able to defeat the Liberal Deep State Cabal.

Rudy destroyed Mafia families, and he destroyed the Clinton Crime Family in this event along with their stooge Robert Mueller.

Like him or hate him Barr isn’t stupid. He knows DC and knows sooner or later, sooner IMO, an unredacted copy will likely leak, thereby exposing him if he’s played fast and loose thus far.

So on with the show for the dimocrat clowns and their media army. You’ve all been an enormous help since day one and we really appreciate your backhanded support. Thanks a bunch and happy campaign trail!

Like him or hate him Barr isn’t stupid. He knows DC and knows sooner or later, sooner IMO, an unredacted copy will likely leak, thereby exposing him if he’s played fast and loose thus far.

So on with the show for the dimocrat clowns and their media army. You’ve all been an enormous help since day one and we really appreciate your backhanded support. Thanks a bunch and happy campaign trail!
Actually they could just ask the gang of 8 who can see the unredacted version now. They can say if it's a big deal that needs to be known or not.

Forum List

Back