The WH and Barr are preparing a Scam

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!
Obviously your sanity has been "dedacted". Here's a tissue.

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

You are just one hateful crazy nut.
They get 50% more if they can crank up enough hate to appease the base. Unfortunately the people in the base while a little confused at the moment--a few of them will see the light and come to the conclusion they have been used badly by the Democrats. When that passes, they're gonna be mad for being lied to like imbeciles in a row, when they're better than that. And fewer yet may be courageous enough to get out of the go-nowhere-with-Democrats loop. And they won't get fooled again.

Of all the threads that should have been moved to the Badlands or the Conspiracy forum, this one needs to be on the top of the list.

I don't get it...... Well, yes I do.

I just can't say why.......

This thread is a pile of shit

Of all the threads that should have been moved to the Badlands or the Conspiracy forum, this one needs to be on the top of the list.

I don't get it...... Well, yes I do.

I just can't say why.......

This thread is a pile of shit
Democrats made it that way. All by themselves in backrooms, filled with illusions of grandeur.

Putin done it!

Any day now...................

This whole fiasco was never an investigation of Trump from the beginning. It was a DOJ coverup and all the criminals were doing the covering up.
You sent that one outta the park, wamose. Congratulations, and this is a little late, but welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Thank you. You're too kind.

Naw, she isn't kind. You just got the desperate embrace of a fellow wild-eyed conspiracy crackpot. So, that's the symbiotic proximity generated by a shared condition - think of a leper colony, or such-like.

This whole fiasco was never an investigation of Trump from the beginning. It was a DOJ coverup and all the criminals were doing the covering up.
You sent that one outta the park, wamose. Congratulations, and this is a little late, but welcome to USMB. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Nah, just fed up with DNC lies and a lot of voting humans will jelly skeletons. :muahaha:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The Dems are making themselves look like crap, ever since Nov 2016 and still going strong. In the wrong direction. Who in their right mind would vote for the Dems, they are not doing anything for the rest of us. Instead, it's all about partisan party politics, and pretty ugly at that.

Naw, she isn't kind. You just got the desperate embrace of a fellow wild-eyed conspiracy crackpot. So, that's the symbiotic proximity generated by a shared condition - think of a leper colony, or such-like.
Now I'm a crackpot? The only pot that's cracked is a Eurodope like you.

Poor, poor....poor Democrats.
th

No he isn't. Barr is America's Attorney General. Rudy Guilani is President Trump's attorney, and he's been all smiles from ear to ear for the last few days, knowing that Trump will come out of this with stars and stripes and everybody's admiration for putting up with the garbage the commie left has tried to dump on him but flat failed to do so, and like the mean dog that throws the cat out in front of oncoming traffic, the Demmies are goin' down.

Jim you ignorant slut, shut up!
Eh, let him squawk. What's ahead is gonna bring every big mouth singer on the left the delightful sound of silence as one Demmie celeb after another finds his newest real estate in a jail cell.

Dear Unoccupied, just when did Trump become a "known con man," around 2AM Nov. 9, 2016 when they called the election for Trump?

Ask anyone from the NY/NJ area. Trump's been a a scam artist and well known for it for over 40 years

I must know about 30 people in Jamaica Queens. Nobody shares that opinion. Trump is thought of highly by most of them as having done a lot of good for the city.

Sometimes, unlimited power stupifies people, even smart people, like Barr.

Since Trump and his lawyers have had the unredacted Mueller report on himself and team, for three weeks, his lawyers likely are making redactions or contributing to discussions about protecting his son and son in law and perhaps himself?

I've seen no evidence Trump's lawyers had access to the report, much less they are contributing to the redactions. Still, even if they did, Barr will have to take the fall for unjustifiable redactions in case there is a scam, and it's being exposed. Mueller & team are also involved, which reduces the likelihood of a scam.

Again, I am not saying anything like that didn't or can't happen. We're going to see it soon enough. And yes, one of the major contentious issues may well be whether any information on "peripheral third parties" (Trump jr., Kushner) were being edited out. In that case, that's where the battle over the report will begin in earnest.

Interesting times, no?

Fuck you....

Barr is not a complicit assassin. That's the only reason the left is upset. He has interrupted their illegal coup.

Barr and Mueller are lifetime best friends.
Wouldn't surprise me if Mueller recommended him.

When the same scrutiny gets put on comey, Mcabe and others...will you then suddenly have change of heart about finding a dead ant under a thimble as proof of treason?

You're a puke....even worse your a puke in mental and emotional diapers.

Jo

Last edited:

Butt-Boy-Barr is Trump's bitch, no doubt about it.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?
That's in Mueller's report.
Whoever gave that up to Mueller will soon be out of a job.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?
Poor WaitingFor2020. Jim seems to have left the building due to TDS, so you're taking up the slack. Face it. Hillary and Obama have always benefited from being in the leftist pity-party, and their lies have always been accepted heretofore. They thought they could do ANYTHING, say ANYTHING, hurt ANYONE, take EVERYTHING. So Trump built the two yea-hoos a WALL, and they ran straight for it, only to come crashing into a reality that they were dealing with a finer man than they had ever met before. Trump's a realist. After seeing the Democrats get away with a lot of grievous things, he did think he was without a chance, not fully realizing that people on both sides of the aisle believe in fairness and justice, and allowing time to take care of predators, no matter which side of the aisle they came from.

If your ear were truly to the ground, you would know that Attorney General William Barr was recommended by top judges, lawyers, and judicial administrators who knew him to be the most thorough, conscientious man in town who had the intellect and cajones to get the job done better than anyone else alive. He has always been a man of merit and the best of the very best legal minds with experience an attorney general needs to do what is necessary to do with razor efficiency, which is exactly what he has delivered in spite of a chorus of ballyhooers.

Unfortunately, you do not seem to concur with the real world, which is why I am not surprised that you would be so quick to accuse a peerless man like William Barr.

Your kind of person, truly, should not speak until spoken to, and then with explicit obsequiousness. Good day.

Barr evidently read a different report. I read conspiracy and multiple instances of BLATANT OBSTRUCTION....

Mueller wanted Congress to decide the Obstruction question. AND THEY WILL!

Trump didn't say his Presidency was fucked. CNN said it. You never heard what Trump said.

Barr evidently read a different report. I read conspiracy and multiple instances of BLATANT OBSTRUCTION....

Mueller wanted Congress to decide the Obstruction question. AND THEY WILL!

Of course you do. If there was no crime, what the hell is there to obstruct?

Forum List

Back