The WH and Barr are preparing a Scam

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!
Did you hear about the guy who stood up in a bar and yelled,
"All lawyers are assholes!"
A second guy jumps up and yells back, "Hey, I resent that!"
The first guy goes, "Are you a lawyer?"
And the second guy responds, "No, I'm an asshole!"

What I want to know, is who the hell confirmed this prick?

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Barr is disgracing himself.But then this isn't his first go round. He has a long history of doing this kind of shit .

Didn't he tell us that he didn't want to release the report in piecemeal fashion? And here he is doing just that.

And of course he's releasing several different versions of the report ...while Congress is not in session and of course he's having yet another press release to spin this thing.

The Hope is by releasing only portions of it over time that the impact will be lessened. It's the only chance Trump has...since reports are that the report is pretty devastating.

And Mueller WILL be testifying before Congress
The only ones embarrassing themselves are the traitors who refuse to let their failed coup attempt go and the gullible idiot Trump-hating snowflakes who still support them.

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report. Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!

"Dedacted," huh? :auiqs.jpg: Sounds like you're preparing for another humiliating defeat. You ought to be well accustomed to that by now. Geeesh, whadda chump.
There is no way a report of three of four hundred pages is nothing. There's a lot of something there, the question is how much is left in. The way this thing has been slow walked to the public is not a good sign.

Barr is disgracing himself.But then this isn't his first go round. He has a long history of doing this kind of shit .

Didn't he tell us that he didn't want to release the report in piecemeal fashion? And here he is doing just that.

And of course he's releasing several different versions of the report ...while Congress is not in session and of course he's having yet another press release to spin this thing.

The Hope is by releasing only portions of it over time that the impact will be lessened. It's the only chance Trump has...since reports are that the report is pretty devastating.

This political sniping has been going on for decades. What convinces me that the deep state went after Trump is that men and women I respected at one time have trashed him from the beginning. His policies are at one time or another they backed. Now they don't. Sadly, they won't go away. They should just turn this into a reality series.

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report. Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!

"Dedacted," huh? :auiqs.jpg: Sounds like you're preparing for another humiliating defeat. You ought to be well accustomed to that by now. Geeesh, whadda chump.
There is no way a report of three of four hundred pages is nothing. There's a lot of something there, the question is how much is left in. The way this thing has been slow walked to the public is not a good sign.

You mean like the thousands of pages generated in the Benghazi investigations didn't show anything that Hillary was guilty of?

Those hundreds of pages are what you paid for in the millions of dollars spent going through every fine detail of every life remotely connected to Trump that you wanted so damned badly.

You mean like the thousands of pages generated in the Benghazi investigations didn't show anything that Hillary was guilty of?

Those hundreds of pages are what you paid for in the millions of dollars spent going through every fine detail of every life remotely connected to Trump that you wanted so damned badly.
You liberal freaks refuse to acknowledge that the Benghazi investigation was NOT a CRIMINAL investigation.

Forget cmmitting a crime - Hillary and Barry helped AL QAEDA take over Libya and abandoned Americans to NEEDLESSLY DIE.

...but that's ok with you Hillary/Barry worshippers.

Every time you defend them with this false narrative all you succeed in doing is publicly spit in the faces of the loved ones of those who died and piss on the graves of those Hillary and Barry sacrificed needlessly...much like Omar publicly pissed on the graves of 3,000 Americans on 9/11/01 by her recent 'something happened' comment.

WHAT DO WE HAVE SO FAR?
  • Trump MUST be guilty because they released a summary of the report.
  • Trump MUST be guilty because they took a week releasing the redacted version.
  • Trump MUST be guilty because they are redacting anything at all.
  • Trump MUST be guilty because the AG is Barr.
  • And Trump MUST be guilty because there were hundreds of pages in the report.
THANK YOU MY ASSHOLES, BY YOUR OWN LOGIC THEN:
  • WE know Hillary MUST be guilty because they repeatedly dragged their feet over and over in releasing subpoenaed info requested in Benghazi.
  • WE know Hillary MUST be guilty because she destroyed thousands of emails, destroyed all her phones, then lied about it all.
  • WE know Obama MUST be guilty because he had Holder and Lynch both working as AG for him.
  • WE know both of them must be guilty because there were thousands of pages of reports generated in their investigations.

A scam with mostly Dem Trump hating attorney assisting Mueller??

You really are one pathetic dipshit and an illusionist. LOL

You wanted a known con-man for president. Accept that those who still value integrity might find that objectionable.

Sometimes, unlimited power stupifies people, even smart people, like Barr.

Since Trump and his lawyers have had the unredacted Mueller report on himself and team, for three weeks, his lawyers likely are making redactions or contributing to discussions about protecting his son and son in law and perhaps himself?

I've seen no evidence Trump's lawyers had access to the report, much less they are contributing to the redactions. Still, even if they did, Barr will have to take the fall for unjustifiable redactions in case there is a scam, and it's being exposed. Mueller & team are also involved, which reduces the likelihood of a scam.

Again, I am not saying anything like that didn't or can't happen. We're going to see it soon enough. And yes, one of the major contentious issues may well be whether any information on "peripheral third parties" (Trump jr., Kushner) were being edited out. In that case, that's where the battle over the report will begin in earnest.

Interesting times, no?

Since no indictments were handed down on Trump Jr. and Kushner, any information on them must be redacted.
They are innocent peripheral third parties.

You wanted a known con-man for president. Accept that those who still value integrity might find that objectionable.
You wanted a career corrupt, sexual deviant enabling, criminal who aided AL QAEDA take over Libya then sacrificed American lives to them by abandoning them, who compromised national security, who committed thousands of criminal counts to include ESPIONAGE - according to the FBI, who was protected from indictment by the DOJ & FBI, who was given the DNC nomination she could not win on her own, who colluded with foreign spies and Russians, & who could not win a rigged election!

Bwuhahahaha....

Dear Unoccupied, just when did Trump become a "known con man," around 2AM Nov. 9, 2016 when they called the election for Trump?

If we wanted a con man for the job, how could we possibly ever surpass Barry Obama (lies about his name, his country, his school records, his place of birth, and my ability to save $2500 and keep my doctor while KNOWING it was all a lie? Or Hillary with her lie that she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, was strafed by gunfire landing at an airport, or thinks wiping a hard drive clean involves a cloth while trashing every phone and email she had?

If you think you're reaching for "integrity" with the likes of:
  • Liz Warren (fake Indian)
  • Cory Booker (fake black)
  • Joe Biden (hopeful pedophile) or
  • Bernie Sanders (fake democrat)
You have a long, L O N G reach ahead of you. :auiqs.jpg:

What convinces me that the deep state went after Trump is that men and women I respected at one time have trashed him from the beginning.

It couldn't be that they see what you don't, could it?

Trump's utter incompetence and total corruption?

Dear Unoccupied, just when did Trump become a "known con man," around 2AM Nov. 9, 2016 when they called the election for Trump?

Ask anyone from the NY/NJ area. Trump's been a a scam artist and well known for it for over 40 years

This political sniping has been going on for decades. What convinces me that the deep state went after Trump is that men and women I respected at one time have trashed him from the beginning. His policies are at one time or another they backed. Now they don't. Sadly, they won't go away. They should just turn this into a reality series.

. . . You're saying it isn't already?

I don't have a TEE VEE, so maybe folks perceive it, depending on their politics, as the "unreality" series?

not-my-president-lol-not-my-resident-%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82%F0%9F%98%82-14004739.png

thumb_ummmm-yeah-saying-not-my-president-8000-0001-00000-0000-islike-14490134.png
wonka_not_my_by_mrbill6ishere-danye79.jpg
1e8gdk.jpg

What convinces me that the deep state went after Trump is that men and women I respected at one time have trashed him from the beginning.

It couldn't be that they see what you don't, could it?

Trump's utter incompetence and total corruption?
He's SOOO incompetent that he won the WHITE HOUSE? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow, thank god that other person lost to him b/c he/she was so short sighted as to not have even visited WI?, eh?

What an incompetent boob that candidate was. Rumor had it they even had to have had the primaries rigged in their favor. . . :auiqs.jpg: Or so a judge ruled. Their debated questions and a televised debate rigged in their favor. . . what a put on. Nope, the electorate knew who the incompetent and corrupt one was in the general, and they voted as such. Only in CA did the Kool-Aid drinkers not care. Thankfully the EC took care to save us from the corruption of that. . .

What a corrupt piece of shit we dodged on THAT one! HOLe-LEE SHIIIITE!

Forum List

Back