The WH and Barr are preparing a Scam

The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Barr is trump's ATTORNEY!

Butt-Boy-Barr is Trump's bitch, no doubt about it.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?
That's in Mueller's report.
Whoever gave that up to Mueller will soon be out of a job.

Nobody cares

Jo

Oh....I think 70% of the voters do....they don't want a Mafia Boss as president....Let him go to Moscow and be Putin's president.
The WH has been briefed on Barr's presentation tomorrow. trump knows Barr has dedacted the embarrassing portion of the report.

Now, why would Trump freak out after Mueller was appointed and proclaim that his presidency was fucked?

Nobody cares

Jo

Oh....I think 70% of the voters do....they don't want a Mafia Boss as president....Let him go to Moscow and be Putin's president.

NO collision by any American!
Like it or not it also includes Trump.

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

But trump and his nest of thieves knew Wikileaks was publishing stolen emails....planned on it...supported it.

He is a 21st century Benedict Arnold with a complicit AG....

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

But trump and his nest of thieves knew Wikileaks was publishing stolen emails....planned on it...supported it.

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!

Nobody cares.

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

No he isn't. That's just in your head, aka the spongy sound chamber.

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

Quote: "trump and his nest of thieves"
I'd like a link to (1) charges against trump and his staff (names) for stealing you claim took place, (2) number, time and date of court case, (3) verdict of guilt or innocence, and punishment if any, for how long and into what prison they were assigned to.

Quote: "Benedict Arnold with a complicit AG"
I'd like a link to (1) the treasonous act to which you are referring (2) number, time and date of court case proving treason; (3) vertdict of guilt or innocence, and punishment if any, for how long and into what prison they will be staying

You made the charges, bucko, now prove it or go stand in the corner with a dunce cap on your noggin.

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

Nobody cares

Jo

Where is your proof on this speculation?

Forum List

Back