The west was won with the 44-40 lever action, which was

like I said before, SOME of us know to click our sights before and after practice. but you just ignore THAT, right? cause it shot you down completely and revealed your ignorance.

but those ranges are irrelvant to combat, as an individual survivalist. you aint in the military, so why are you arguing stupid military type issues, hmm? NOBODY, using ANY rifle, sight, or load, can get 50% ;hits on a dodging, cover using, prone going, rolling man at a mere 300 yds, WELL within the range of the scoped m4. That's the reality of combat. your fantasies about having erect, frontal, fully exposed, stationary enemies are just that, fantasies. The fact of the matter is that our troops MISS the enemy entirely with MANY thousands of rds of rifle ammo, for every hit that they get. When you are dumb enough to use the 308 (and thus, ,no silencer) you will do the same. 308's recoil is just a waste. It slows down your repeat hit speed, and you lug around that weight (and do without the silencer) for nothing.

You still insist on claiming the .308 can't be suppressed? Jeez, no wonder you hate responding to people who post on your threads.

And this idea that the only use for a gun is SHTF scenarios is laughable. People hunt, target shoot and plink every day without thinking about SHTF.

And actually, the noise from an unsuppressed rifle can be a help to you. My Bug-out location is in rural east Alabama. Not quite mountains, but close enough. There is only one road going in and out of the area. To watch it I can set up and have a clear view of much of the road. If I do fire, I can only hope that they shoot at the sound. It won't be where I am. Bluffs and even hillsides can do that quite well.

like I said before, SOME of us know to click our sights before and after practice. but you just ignore THAT, right? cause it shot you down completely and revealed your ignorance.

It shot down nothing. There IS a difference between rounds. Even different brands with the same bullet weight can often have different results. That you want to ignore this and adjust your sights shows your inability to acknowledge that someone else knows something too. Every combat shooter I have ever known that talked about it would laugh at the idea of practicing with one round and using another in combat.

The only feasible reason for that would be to practice with lighter recoiling rounds, when using heavier calibers. But since no .223 round produces much recoil, that doesn't apply to you.

which is why I so rarely bother to answer you. you're just too damned ignorant to bother with

Oh please. I notice you didn't respond when I corrected your claim that an animals head is not likely to move any more than the chest. And that was blatantly ignorant of you. So spare me the "you are too stupid to answer" nonsense. We both know that is not why you don't answer. There have been very few people to post in the firearms forum who have been corrected (since you were wrong) as much as you.

it proves NOTHING. I helped train a bunch of those guys. NOBODY will claim that they can reliably hit even a 10" mark at 100 yds, while they are being shot-at. much less PROVE that they can. I"ll be happy to fire a foot or so over their heads , while they try to hit such a mark, repeatedly. :) Wanna try it? :) of course you don't. Cause you're fos

I don't believe you helped train anyone to do anything more than wash dishes in prison. Your claims about working at Jeff Cooper's school were shot down almost immediately.

You have posted so much fantasy bullshit that it is amazing you are still here. So spare me the claims when other people (who have actually been in combat and trained people for combat) say differently. You practice with what you carry. That is a rule as old as armed combat.

which is why I so rarely bother to answer you. you're just too damned ignorant to bother with

You tried to come in and bluff your way around the Firearms forum and found out that you were being exposed as a fraud.

That is why you have posted gun threads in the Military forum, the General forum, and the Outdoors forum. You didn't run into as many people who know more about guns than you.

Forum List

Back