The Welfare State-Food Stamp Scam

"Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close."
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2010&month=01

I can guarantee you a large chunk of that donated money is wasted.

3. As it seems that you have missed the essence my view, let me summarize same.

There exists a 'big government' faction that hopes to ever-increase the numbers accepting largesse. This largesse can only be provided by taking from those who earn, and transferring to those who don't.
And, the way to do so is to convince the earners that there are folks who are poor.
Poverty is no home, no food, no heat.

There are almost none such. You indicated it as 'several.' Not millions.

I said I know several. You asked someone if they knew any. I indicated I do. Several.

That I do not personally know of the hypothetical millions does not mean they don't exist!

Our society does not like to look and find out.

And who the hell are you to qualify what makes a poor person poor anyway?

As for politicians who like to create dependency, I agree. Some politicians like to make banks dependent on them. Some like to make businesses dependent on them.

Everybody is at the government tit, sweetheart, and the poor are but a tiny fraction of those who are dependent on the free milk.

One month we helped a mentally handicapped man who was diagnosed with skin cancer. We bought him clothes because he had shrank considerably from the chemo. We also bought him a comfortable chair since he was in considerable pain.

His medical treatment was provided to him free by the state.

But he was just a giant leech in $200 shoes and a big car, right?

The next month we helped a 13 year old boy with cerebral palsy get a new wheelchair.

But he was just a giant leech in $200 shoes and big car, right?

We helped a man who had been stabbed in the head by some neo-Nazis because he was part Indian.

But he was just a giant leech in $200 shoes and a big car, right?

We helped a woman with three small children whose husband had died in a car accident. He was the breadwinner, she was a stay at home mom. We helped feed, clothe, and house them for six months, and helped to get the funeral expenses paid for.

Just your typical leeches, sucking off society, right?

I lost count of how many families we helped whose houses had burned down.

I lost count of how many children's bellies we filled. How many medical bills we paid. How many utility bills we paid for the sick and injured.

I believe everyone needs to get their ass to a charity and lend a hand before they open their big mouths about their preconceived notions of the poor.

Big deal, you drove through a poor neighborhood. Ooooohhhhh, that makes you an authority!

Yeah, being poor in America is awesome :eusa_eh:

Are you fucking kidding me???

You apparently have absolutely no idea what's going on in other countries....

A poor persons lifestyle here in the US would be an elitists lifestyle in other countries, such as North Korea, several countries in Africa and South America.

The poor in the US are some of the fattest in the US - they're not fucking starving....

You ever been to a "poor area" of a major US city??? these fools are wearing $200.00 shoes, talking on Iphones, they have nice designer clothing and some "bling" to match, yet they live in shitholes and pretend to be poor because ignorant progressives just keep on giving them free "Obama money" because they buy their poverty story....

See you don't know shit.....

You go to North Chicago Illinois and you will see cars parked in front of houses that are worth more THAN THE FUCKING HOUSE ITSELF....

Yeah you will see a tricked out custom pained Chevy Caprice on 20 inch $5,000 per rim Dayton spinners with a custom gold grill all cromed out with a $2,000 stereo system sitting in front of a $30,000 house when the car is worth $30,000 itself...

So how the fuck can one say they're poor when they're driving around in a car that is worth as much as their house, while they wear their 200 dollar shoes with their 200 dollar outfit and their 200 gold grill in their mouth????

Then you progressives say these people are so poor and oppressed??

Mr. Nick saw a drug dealer and his car once, and thought he was representative of all poor people. :lol:

I was a drug dealer (weed), I was a gangbanger about 12-13 years ago.... I went to prison for a crime I didn't commit (despite the ones I did) and when I got out several months later I decided to turn my life around - go to college, get a degree and do something with myself.

I go through the ghetto all the time, you really cant avoid it if you want to go to certain beaches on Lake Michigan....

Anyone who has ever been in the Navy who was stationed at Great Lakes Naval base knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about when it comes to North Chicago and Waukegan.

I didn't come from a bad family, I just made my own bad decisions between the ages of 17-21....

Yeah, back then I was a progressive fuck like you. But as a I grew intellectually I realized how fucking full of monkey brain shit you progressives are. Because I've seen first hand what you self-infatuated progressives only read in the news papers...

These motherfuckers in the ghetto think it's funny that white elitist progressives foot the bill for their lifestyle - they laugh about it. I've fucking seen it first hand.

They would talk freely in front of me because I'm Sicilian and I have a skin tint like Al Pacino.... I don't look like a "white boy" but the shit they said on a consistent basis disgusted me... 17-year-old pregnant black chicks would walk around all proud and be like "I'm gettn' me another paycheck from the gov for this one."

They're all repulsive and should be napalmed for their arrogance and deception.

All these motherfuckers do is destroy communities while we pay them to do it...

Not all blacks, Mexicans or even Whites are like that but there are some communities around here that are just plain fucked up...

Yeah, back then I was a progressive fuck like you.

This is right where you go off the rails.

I am not a progressive. I am old school GOP. I understand that real conservatives look like they are to the left of the extreme right whackos like yourself, though.

These motherfuckers in the ghetto think it's funny that white elitist progressives foot the bill for their lifestyle - they laugh about it. I've fucking seen it first hand.

And here is where you really go off the deep end.

Newsflash. Not all poor people are blacks in the hood, champ.

Last edited:
Season

Team

Lg

Yearly Salary

2003-04

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$2,911,320

2004-05

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$3,129,720

2005-06

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$3,348,000

2006-07

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$4,235,220

2007-08

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$12,455,000

2008-09

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$14,410,581

2009-10

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$15,779,912

2010-11

Miami Heat

NBA

$14,500,000

2011-12

Miami Heat

NBA

$16,022,500

Career

(may be incomplete)

$86,792,253

Contracts
2010 – Signed a 6 year $110 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.
2006 – Signed a 3 year, $42.6 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.
1999 – Signed a 3 year, $9.3 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.

Chris Bosh Net Worth, Salary, Contract, Paid Endorsements 2012

That does not include product endorsments and such. Incredible that the tax payer would have to support her and or her children when his income is so visible.

CaféAuLait;5477945 said:
Incredible that the tax payer would have to support her and or her children when his income is so visible.

Yep.

If the reporter got their facts straight.

I am not a progressive. I am old school GOP. I understand that real conservatives look like they are to the left of the extreme right whackos like yourself, though.

I'm not authoritarian in any way shape or form - I'm a fucking libertarian or classical liberal.

I don't believe in government dictating outcomes or peoples lives and I don't believe in regulating anything...

Not to mention I never implied all people living in the ghetto are "black" I said black chicks walk around proudly when they're pregnant -- like it is some sort of social status...

Hell, the neighborhood I live in is like 60% Mexican, 20% white and 20% black....

I haven't had any problems here and I've been here for almost 3 years.

So I don't know what the fuck you're talking about..

CaféAuLait;5477945 said:
Season

Team

Lg

Yearly Salary

2003-04

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$2,911,320

2004-05

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$3,129,720

2005-06

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$3,348,000

2006-07

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$4,235,220

2007-08

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$12,455,000

2008-09

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$14,410,581

2009-10

Toronto Raptors

NBA

$15,779,912

2010-11

Miami Heat

NBA

$14,500,000

2011-12

Miami Heat

NBA

$16,022,500

Career

(may be incomplete)

$86,792,253

Contracts
2010 – Signed a 6 year $110 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.
2006 – Signed a 3 year, $42.6 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.
1999 – Signed a 3 year, $9.3 million contract with the Toronto Raptors.

Chris Bosh Net Worth, Salary, Contract, Paid Endorsements 2012

That does not include product endorsments and such. Incredible that the tax payer would have to support her and or her children when his income is so visible.

I went farther than that - I broke down what he makes a minute on the NBA floor (using his average minutes per game) .... I think it was something like $6,500....

I concluded that it would take him 5 minutes (when he averages 35 a game) to pay his child support off for a year....

He makes like $220,000 a game (if he played every game. it go up if he didn't)....

Several.

Now, study this:
"The number stated that receive any portion of their support from from welfare assistance--including food stamps--it is 29,900,000 or roughly 8% of the total population in the United States.

So? What's your point?

Before the turn of the 20th century, poverty was well above 50 percent.

Since about 1960, it has been held steady at about 15 percent.

Looks to me like government has greatly diminished poverty.

I thought I made that clear....
...silly me.

Here it is: poverty in the United States is hardly poverty.

Not when six percent of the folks identified as such own a Jacuzzi.

I'd be happy to provide proof of that if you need it.

The next step for you would be to question exactly what is going on when the work being used to manipulate you is, it seems, malleable than Play Doh....

Bet you know what Play Doh is.

Several.

Now, study this:
"The number stated that receive any portion of their support from from welfare assistance--including food stamps--it is 29,900,000 or roughly 8% of the total population in the United States.

So? What's your point?

Before the turn of the 20th century, poverty was well above 50 percent.

Since about 1960, it has been held steady at about 15 percent.

Looks to me like government has greatly diminished poverty.

The explanation for this post is very simple: you have zero understanding about the subject ....

"1. News that the poverty rate has risen to 15.1
percent of Americans, the highest level in nearly
a decade, has set off a predictable round of calls
for increased government spending on social
welfare programs. Yet this year the federal
government will spend more than $668 billion on at
least 126 different programs to fight poverty.
And that does not even begin to count welfare
spending by state and local governments,
which
adds $284 billion to that figure. In total, the
United States spends nearly $1 trillion every
year to fight poverty.
That amounts to $20,610
for every poor person in America, or $61,830 per
poor family of three.

2. In fact, since
President Obama took office,
federal welfare
spending has increased by 41 percent, more
than $193 billion per year. Despite this government largess, more than 46 million Americans continue to live in poverty. Despite nearly $15
trillion in total welfare spending since Lyndon
Johnson declared war on poverty in 1964, the
poverty rate is perilously close to where we began
more than 40 years ago.

3. Throwing money at the problem has neither
reduced poverty nor made the poor self-sufficient.
"
Scribd

$61,830 per
poor family of three.

Welfare.

Do you know what the average family of working Americans earns?

"According to a newly released report from Sentier Research, median household income was $50,020 ..."
Median Income Falling, Even As More Find Jobs

If you have a brain in your head, you'll recognize what a sucker you've been taken for....

"Last year Americans gave $300 billion to charity. To put this into perspective, that is almost twice what we spent on consumer electronics equipment—equipment including cell phones, iPods and DVD players. Americans gave three times as much to charity last year as we spent on gambling and ten times as much as we spent on professional sports. America is by far the most charitable country in the world. There is no other country that comes close."

There exists a 'big government' faction that hopes to ever-increase the numbers accepting largesse. This largesse can only be provided by taking from those who earn, and transferring to those who don't.
And, the way to do so is to convince the earners that there are folks who are poor.

I said I know several. You asked someone if they knew any. I indicated I do. Several.

That I do not personally know of the hypothetical millions does not mean they don't exist!

As for politicians who like to create dependency, I agree. Some politicians like to make banks dependent on them. Some like to make businesses dependent on them.

Everybody is at the government tit, sweetheart, and the poor are but a tiny fraction of those who are dependent on the free milk.

"I can guarantee you a large chunk of that donated money is wasted."

This is your comment about the voluntary charity given by Americans....more conservative Americans than Liberal Americans, btw,....and you don't realize that that comment of yours makes you the winner in the category of "Unintentional Humor"!!!!

How about the $1 trillion a year blown in the Welfare Systmem!!!

"I can guarantee you a large chunk of that donated money is wasted."

1. "....does not mean they don't exist!"
Yeah, it does.

2. "And who the hell are you to qualify what makes a poor person poor anyway?"

An American citizen who, unlike you, has a brain in her head.

3. "As for politicians who like to create dependency, I agree."

I love it when you guys destroy your own argument.

So...a welfare system that creates dependency.....good job!
Only a moron would support that......right???

4. "...and the poor are but a tiny fraction..."
Woop....there it is!

They're not the 'poor.'
The poor are worth helping.
They have no home, no food, no heat.

The one's that you are tricked into supporting have:
• Forty-three percent of all poor households actually own their own homes. The average home owned by persons classified as poor by the Census Bureau is a three-bedroom house with one-and-a-half baths, a garage, and a porch or patio.
• Eighty percent of poor households have air conditioning. By contrast, in 1970, only 36 percent of the entire U.S. population enjoyed air conditioning.
• Only 6 percent of poor households are overcrowded. More than two-thirds have more than two rooms per person.
• The average poor American has more living space than the average individual living in Paris, London, Vienna, Athens, and other cities throughout Europe. (These comparisons are to the average citizens in foreign countries, not to those classified as poor.)
• Nearly three-quarters of poor households own a car; 31 percent own two or more cars.
• Ninety-seven percent of poor households have a color television; over half own two or more color televisions.
• Seventy-eight percent have a VCR or DVD player; 62 percent have cable or satellite TV reception.
• Eighty-nine percent own microwave ovens, more than half have a stereo, and more than a third have an automatic dishwasher.
How Poor Are America's Poor? Examining the "Plague" of Poverty in America

"Census officials continue to grossly exaggerate the numbers of the poor, creating a false picture in the public mind of widespread material deprivation, writes Heritage Foundation senior research fellow Robert Rector in a new paper.

“Most news stories on poverty feature homeless families, people living in crumbling shacks, or lines of the downtrodden eating in soup kitchens,” Rector says. “The actual living conditions of America’s poor are far different from these images.”
Modern Poverty Includes A.C. and an Xbox - By Ken McIntyre - The Corner - National Review Online

Wow, have you been suckered......

By all means.....show us the goods. Whatcha got ?

I'm not authoritarian in any way shape or form - I'm a fucking libertarian or classical liberal.

I don't believe in government dictating outcomes or peoples lives and I don't believe in regulating anything...

Not to mention I never implied all people living in the ghetto are "black" I said black chicks walk around proudly when they're pregnant -- like it is some sort of social status...

Hell, the neighborhood I live in is like 60% Mexican, 20% white and 20% black....

Black Women walk around showing off they are pregnant? What woman lets her belly get big then acts proud about a child? Thats crazy

Black Women walk around showing off they are pregnant? What woman lets her belly get big then acts proud about a child? Thats crazy

No it isn't, ever watch Jerry Springer :)

as Nick said earlier, most of you have no clue to what real poverty is.

Ever been to Panama, Nicaragua or Guatemala?

I do not mean the Resorts, I am talking about the rural areas.

Biggest promoter of the current food stamp delivery system, retail, is the grocery lobby.
They pretty much wrote the law except for the lame giveaway qualification guidelines.

They're not proud of the kid, they're proud of the extra welfare.... A baby to those bitches is $$$$$$$$$$....

Their goal is to have as many kids as possible so they get more free money via the taxpayer......

That's why they walk around all proud - its about as getting as much free shit as possible. Another kid is another $400.00 a month of free money..

Not to mention a lot of those ghetto bitches don't give a fuck about their kids.....

I used to work with this one black dude - who had 8 kids by the time he was 25 with 5-6 different mothers... The guys paycheck was like $75.00 after all the child support. He made like $15.00 an hour. His "baby mammas" got child support and welfare...... Not to mention this dude had two kids who were born on the same day in the same year by two different woman.... What are the odds of that??

Last edited:
Biggest promoter of the current food stamp delivery system, retail, is the grocery lobby.
They pretty much wrote the law except for the lame giveaway qualification guidelines.

Are you attempting to blame capitalism instead of the useless idiots that are on public aid, or more specifically food stamps??

If you are or aren't your argument is bullshit either way...

Are you attempting to blame capitalism instead of the useless idiots that are on public aid, or more specifically food stamps??

If you are or aren't your argument is bullshit either way...

NO, I blame those that wrote and bought the legislation.
And that would be the grocery lobby.
We had a good wholesale program in place from the 40s and the grocery lobby with their lobbyists had the law changed into the current RETAIL system.
Which costs 3 times more now than a wholesale system.
Do you even understand any of this? Wholesale to the public is much cheaper than us giving them credit to go by it RETAIL.
You may like it but I believe it to be an expensive failure.

Forum List

Back